First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Gymnasium
Posted 8/18/12

greatace wrote:

hey man i didn't think you would find out


There is another reason why too*vanishes and then reappears behind you*I can turn invisible*
Creator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 8/18/12
Wow that's super cool....that way better then my power
Posted 8/18/12

greatace wrote:

Wow that's super cool....that way better then my power


I don't know about that, but it comes in handy. I think I'll be heading to class now, course with your powers you'll get there before me*slightly gives a half-smile*
Creator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 8/18/12
Haha yea see ya there *He ran to class*
Posted 8/18/12

greatace wrote:

Haha yea see ya there *He ran to class*


*walks to class*
Creator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 8/18/12
(To the class room Forum)
Posted 8/18/12

greatace wrote:

(To the class room Forum)


(Already there )
Posted 8/19/12
*Aya walks into the gym and looks around*
Posted 8/19/12

OneBigCrazyDork wrote:

*Aya walks into the gym and looks around*


*walk into the gym and sees a girl, and thinks*This would be a good opportunity to keep up my sneaking skills*Sneaks up behind her and grabs her side*
Posted 8/19/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


OneBigCrazyDork wrote:

*Aya walks into the gym and looks around*


*walk into the gym and sees a girl, and thinks*This would be a good opportunity to keep up my sneaking skills*Sneaks up behind her and grabs her side*


*Jumps a little and turns around* O-oh h-hello. *speaks softly and looks away*
Posted 8/19/12

OneBigCrazyDork wrote:

*Jumps a little and turns around* O-oh h-hello. *speaks softly and looks away*


*chuckles at you jumping*Hey*walks past her and then walks to the weights again*
Posted 8/19/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


OneBigCrazyDork wrote:

*Jumps a little and turns around* O-oh h-hello. *speaks softly and looks away*


*chuckles at you jumping*Hey*walks past her and then walks to the weights again*


*looks around and thinks of something to do*
Posted 8/19/12

OneBigCrazyDork wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


OneBigCrazyDork wrote:

*Jumps a little and turns around* O-oh h-hello. *speaks softly and looks away*


*chuckles at you jumping*Hey*walks past her and then walks to the weights again*


*looks around and thinks of something to do*


*starts lifting some really heavy weights again, but haven't heard the girl move at all*Hey, what are you doing?*he yells in the weights room*
Posted 8/19/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


OneBigCrazyDork wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


OneBigCrazyDork wrote:

*Jumps a little and turns around* O-oh h-hello. *speaks softly and looks away*


*chuckles at you jumping*Hey*walks past her and then walks to the weights again*


*looks around and thinks of something to do*


*starts lifting some really heavy weights again, but haven't heard the girl move at all*Hey, what are you doing?*he yells in the weights room*


Nothing yet. *speaks softly* Maybe practice some martial arts.
Posted 8/19/12

OneBigCrazyDork wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


OneBigCrazyDork wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


OneBigCrazyDork wrote:

*Jumps a little and turns around* O-oh h-hello. *speaks softly and looks away*


*chuckles at you jumping*Hey*walks past her and then walks to the weights again*


*looks around and thinks of something to do*


*starts lifting some really heavy weights again, but haven't heard the girl move at all*Hey, what are you doing?*he yells in the weights room*


Nothing yet. *speaks softly* Maybe practice some martial arts.


Well, alright then, come in here they have a punching bag in here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.