First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
Post Reply Saddest Anime You've Seen?
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/13 , edited 3/21/13
Angel Beats
H2O: Footprints in the Sand
Ef-A Tale of Memories
5 Centimeters Per Second
p.s. All four of these made me cry

School Days and True Tears were also pretty sad. I'm going to watch Clannad soon. Also something tells me Little Busters is going to make me teary-eyed.
15963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Brisbane, The Lan...
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Everything and anything by Air. I can only watch those kinds of series' once because the ultimate melancholia reigning in at the end just voids all the humour and chilled rose coloured life stuff.

Still the ride is almost always amazing for the short time it lasts.
Posted 3/21/13

sjcinnymon wrote:

Angel Beats
H2O: Footprints in the Sand
Ef-A Tale of Memories
5 Centimeters Per Second

p.s. All of these made me cry

School Days and True Tears were also pretty sad. I'm going to watch Clannad soon. Also something tells me Little Busters is going to make me teary-eyed.


Uh school days?
Who would cry to that garbage?

And angel beats for me disappearing was bull
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


sjcinnymon wrote:

Angel Beats
H2O: Footprints in the Sand
Ef-A Tale of Memories
5 Centimeters Per Second

p.s. All of these made me cry

School Days and True Tears were also pretty sad. I'm going to watch Clannad soon. Also something tells me Little Busters is going to make me teary-eyed.


Uh school days?
Who would cry to that garbage?

And angel beats for me disappearing was bull


I didnt cry over School Days, it was just sad how Kotonoha was treated. As for Angel Beats, if you think the disappearing was bull, then you must think the rest of the show was too, right?

Posted 3/21/13

sjcinnymon wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


sjcinnymon wrote:

Angel Beats
H2O: Footprints in the Sand
Ef-A Tale of Memories
5 Centimeters Per Second

p.s. All of these made me cry

School Days and True Tears were also pretty sad. I'm going to watch Clannad soon. Also something tells me Little Busters is going to make me teary-eyed.


Uh school days?
Who would cry to that garbage?

And angel beats for me disappearing was bull


I didnt cry over School Days, it was just sad how Kotonoha was treated. As for Angel Beats, if you think the disappearing was bull, then you must think the rest of the show was too, right?


I saw you deleted your earlier post when I tried to quote it?

And oh yeah that was sad but she got her revenge when she slit the other chicks throat lol

Rest of the show was what? Sad? Or bull?
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


I saw you deleted your earlier post when I tried to quote it?

And oh yeah that was sad but she got her revenge when she slit the other chicks throat lol

Rest of the show was what? Sad? Or bull?


The rest of the show was realistic more than anything. I could see someone being psychologically damaged after seeing the person she loved dead and killing the person who killed him.

The show was just trying to convey a real life situation, not make you really feel anything.
Posted 3/21/13

sjcinnymon wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


I saw you deleted your earlier post when I tried to quote it?

And oh yeah that was sad but she got her revenge when she slit the other chicks throat lol

Rest of the show was what? Sad? Or bull?


The rest of the show was realistic more than anything. I could see someone being psychologically damaged after seeing the person she loved dead and killing the person who killed him.

The show was just trying to convey a real life situation, not make you really feel anything.


Well I don't remember any tears playing it, if there was it was because it was so bad and I suffered playing through it lololol
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


sjcinnymon wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


I saw you deleted your earlier post when I tried to quote it?

And oh yeah that was sad but she got her revenge when she slit the other chicks throat lol

Rest of the show was what? Sad? Or bull?


The rest of the show was realistic more than anything. I could see someone being psychologically damaged after seeing the person she loved dead and killing the person who killed him.

The show was just trying to convey a real life situation, not make you really feel anything.


Well I don't remember any tears playing it, if there was it was because it was so bad and I suffered playing through it lololol


I agree, there was no reason to really cry
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / In Abby's heart a...
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Elfen lied. when the kids where beating the dog to death i almost cried
21169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HA, you'll never...
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
I would have to say Anohana or Angel Beats

21070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

Elfen Lied. ._.
The dog scene got to me. :l


That's about the only thing that made me sad watching Elfen Lied... After hearing so many people mention it as a sad series I was prepped with tissues, but honestly, I found the characters extremely annoying and I wanted to rip them all to shreds myself.

For some reason the ending to Nana really affected me. I was in a sad funk for a week or so.
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Lol, funny how when i read the post's title I thought Clannad, and when i click on it its full of clannad lmaoo
Posted 3/21/13
Clannad.
Queen of Support
starry 
36250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Why didn't anyone mention Hotarubi no Mori e? One of the saddest endings I've seen so far.

1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
elfen lied was so depressing and sad
First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.