First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
I have a theory
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/12

s1Lykos wrote:

lolol he was saying that animes that have girls with huge tits have storylines that suck not that girls with huge/small tits are hot


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the way you phrased it was much more understandable
13566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / New York
Offline
Posted 8/21/12

DeliriumOxide wrote:


AshRandom wrote:


the_song_of_anime wrote:

If the average cup size of the females in an anime is a size D or above, it's going to be terrible.

I have a theory too. It states that men who don't favor huge boobs over plot, have to give up their MAN-LICENSE.


This kind of talk usually has me snickering because of how ridiculous it is, but I figured someone would say that eventually.

How about if the average cup size of the females in an anime is size D or above, it's probably going to be ecchi, and the characters aren't really going to be all that deep? I know this is a generalization, of course, but it's a little closer than OPs, I think.


Technically, I've already conceded your point.
63257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 8/21/12

funnyginsan wrote:


deadpanditto wrote:


SoTa_PoP wrote:

you guys are mostly ignoring the part where he says the AVERAGE breast size of the show is D-cup. Which he's right on the money with.


You missed the part where I showed that was wrong.


It's not using the same logic. what is stated is that "If anime X has many people cup size above D then it probably sucks." That isn't the same thing as saying "If anime X has many people BELOW cup size D it DOESN'T suck." see the difference? Yes, loli anime can be pretty bad too.


D'oh. You are right. He proposed if A then B. But I proposed (not A) then (not which isn't correct. Thanks for pointing that out.

Fortunately, I think my subsequent counter-example works.
71677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Irish/German - Am...
Offline
Posted 8/21/12

Someone took a logic class and logic is quite sexy

Well I think overall a GENERAL rule seems to work (for me) but there will always be exceptions and my rule interpretation of what he says has been re-vamped to mean this

"If there are MANY people with DD breasts in an anime, it will more likely be bad than good" seems to work ok
Also, I always considered Nami to have supple C cups and Robin to have D cups (from one piece) so it works.

EXCEPTIONS: if you really like ecchi this rule doesn't apply to you.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/22/12
try watching Kyoukai Senjou No Horizon (Horizon on the Middle of No Where) to see size D-Cup and above
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 8/22/12
Just Highschool of the Dead
34806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

AnimeKami wrote:

You have your theories, but I AnimeKami have facts.

Yoko had big boobs from TTGL and that was a great story. We all loved her curves.

You may have facts, but they are often dis proven. I have theories, which turn into laws.

And to clear things up, it was kind of just a fun little thread not to be taken seriously. I didn't think so many people liked High School of the Dead, I thought it was just generic crap and the only thing going for it was the animation. Which was ruined by the pathetic, overly-perverted cast.

It was just something I was pondering. And yes, average cup size. As in all or nearly all of the females are sporting huge breasts. Sorry if that was unclear.

Though... I did enjoy Witchblade, I don't know if that falls into this category though.
31393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Jackson, MS
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
Your theory is flawed simply because it's not very scientific. The problem is that a theory should be proven by facts. Saying if a show sucks or not is a matter of opinion. It varies to much and already there are several examples proved that disprove it. I can watch shows like Divergence Eve and Dragonaut because I get so involved into the story, I forget about their breast size unless something is done to draw my attention back to them. I also think you're theory is more or an hypothesis, since it hasn't been proved right time and time again.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.