First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
PS3™ - An Update from Support
61351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
120 slim
wired to wireless bridge
35Mbps(4.2MBps) down

videos will not play at all on ps3 app, I can use all the other functions of the app, but when i go to play a video it dims slightly and has a loading icon on the bottom right corner, that freezes after a few seconds, then about 10 second delay and im back to the video selection screen.

Netflix works perfectly over the connection.
31347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
can anyone help, i can't even get into the app now. It keeps saying that i have to be logged onto my playstation network account to gain access, but im already signed in. I've been trying to deal with this all day with no results. Is this a bug? im signed online but the app itself keeps repeating me to log on when im alreayd logged on. I have hulu, netflix they both work fine.
18011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/18/13
ps3 slim, 80GB
WIred
10Mbs

There is something about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya episode 4 that crashes the app every time I browse past it in the list of episodes.

The screen goes black and the PS3 becomes unresponsive until I use the power button to it down.
Eancg 
21013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Milwaukee, WI
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

Jakumishi_JOJO wrote:

can anyone help, i can't even get into the app now. It keeps saying that i have to be logged onto my playstation network account to gain access, but im already signed in. I've been trying to deal with this all day with no results. Is this a bug? im signed online but the app itself keeps repeating me to log on when im alreayd logged on. I have hulu, netflix they both work fine.


i have the same problem
18440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

PatGriffin wrote:

ps3 slim, 80GB
WIred
10Mbs

There is something about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya episode 4 that crashes the app every time I browse past it in the list of episodes.

The screen goes black and the PS3 becomes unresponsive until I use the power button to it down.


im having a similar problem with "Kimi ni Todoke - From Me To You" every time i scroll past like episode 10 the screen goes black and the ps3 is unresponsive and the only way to get it back is to restart the PS3 manually........I've contacted support but they haven't gotten back yet
17015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/13
I'm having problems with this app to, will click on a show I want to watch and after i'm done I will switch to an other show but when I do it take me back to the PS3 home page, it not a big problem but it annoying. they need to fix this bug....
52162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 2/11/13
Recently started using the PS3 app in the living room. I have been seeing an issue where the app will lock up the PS3 if you scroll past the most recent episode and onto the Coming Soon one. Ran into this twice this evening on Chihayafuru 2.

BTW, I mostly watch shows when I hit the sack, so most of my experience with CR has been on the Roku box in the bedroom. I would like to see the PS3 app catch up to the Roku one in terms of remembering which episode is next so you don't have to scroll through them and try to remember where you left off.

Original PS3
Drive upgraded to 100GB
Wired connection
Comcast cable internet, 12-20MBs
7344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/13
Spanish subtitles still doesn't work
29044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/13 , edited 2/24/13

120 slim
wired to wireless bridge
35Mbps(4.2MBps) down

videos will not play at all on ps3 app, I can use all the other functions of the app, but when i go to play a video it dims slightly and has a loading icon on the bottom right corner, that freezes after a few seconds, then about 10 second delay and im back to the video selection screen.

Netflix works perfectly over the connection.


I have the 250 Super Slim model, with exactly the same problem.

I have deleted and reinstalled the application and changed the settings. It doesn't solve the issue.
4010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/13

Jakumishi_JOJO wrote:

can anyone help, i can't even get into the app now. It keeps saying that i have to be logged onto my playstation network account to gain access, but im already signed in. I've been trying to deal with this all day with no results. Is this a bug? im signed online but the app itself keeps repeating me to log on when im alreayd logged on. I have hulu, netflix they both work fine.

im having this exact issue right now....im on the free trial right now and if i cant play shows on the ps3 with regularity theres no way im gonna pay for this
Jap027 
18005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/13
320GB slim PS3
Wireless Connection, 54mbps, strong connection

App now takes forever to load, and will not stream videos without stopping every few seconds. Yet, Crunchyroll works fine on the computer on the exact same internet connection. No issues with any other streaming services, such as Netflix. Getting really annoyed with this app as of late due to these issues...
19020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/6/13

PS3 Slim - 320GB
Wired
Timewarner Cable - 30mgbs

Most shows work great. But there are several that just wont play. For instance out of the new season airing now, "Samurai Bride" will not show on my playstation. Every time I go to play the show, it freezes the playstation. Also the other one from last season was "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou". Not sure if its just an issue that is on CR's coding or what but it sucks that I cant watch everything on the playstation when i am paying to be able to watch it.
The Wise Wizard
79329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/6/13

skaterdad wrote:
Most shows work great. But there are several that just wont play. For instance out of the new season airing now, "Samurai Bride" will not show on my playstation. Every time I go to play the show, it freezes the playstation. Also the other one from last season was "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou". Not sure if its just an issue that is on CR's coding or what but it sucks that I cant watch everything on the playstation when i am paying to be able to watch it.

Given those two shows, I suspect you don't have "Show Mature Content" set in your Video Preferences. The default is "Hide Mature Content", although on the PS3, it simply blocks it from playing.

19020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
No I have it set on my profile to show mature content. And on my playstation i have it set to not block mature content also. But those are not the only 2 that it has happened to. Its just that those are the most recent released ones.
21009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/13
Hi, I want to report I am having the same issue as indiference84...any updates?
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.