First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
{EVENT-RP} School Fair
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/21/12 , edited 8/27/12
EVENT OVER
Student
1405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Who Knows...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
*Walks around aimlessly through the rows of stalls and booths at the front of the school.*

With eyes wide and full of happiness, “…So cool. I finally came! What should I try first? The food stalls? Check out the classes and see the attractions? Play some games at the booths? Or…wait until a concert starts?! There’s too many choices…!”

*Continues to walk around*

“…I love festivals-err-fairs.”
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

MiuRui wrote:

*Walks around aimlessly through the rows of stalls and booths at the front of the school.*

With eyes wide and full of happiness, “…So cool. I finally came! What should I try first? The food stalls? Check out the classes and see the attractions? Play some games at the booths? Or…wait until a concert starts?! There’s too many choices…!”

*Continues to walk around*

“…I love festivals-err-fairs.”

Erica was handing out flyers for her class."Please come to class 2B's maid cafe!"She said as she handed out flyers
Student
1405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Who Knows...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12 , edited 8/23/12

Erica was handing out flyers for her class."Please come to class 2B's maid cafe!"She said as she handed out flyers


'Maid cafe...?'

Wearing a skeptical smile, "I guess I'll go..." But quickly runs to find class 2B.

-2 hours later-

'WHERE IS IT...!? I should have just asked that girl or gotten a flyer! Now...' with chibi tears streaming down her face, 'I'm lost...'

Keeps walking and glancing around for the cafe. Stomach growls slightly. 'And hungry...'
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

MiuRui wrote:


Erica was handing out flyers for her class."Please come to class 2B's maid cafe!"She said as she handed out flyers


'Maid cafe...?'

Wearing a skeptical smile, "I guess I'll go..." But quickly runs to find class 2B.

-2 hours later-

'WHERE IS IT...!? I should have just asked that girl or gotten a flyer! Now...' with chibi tears streaming down her face, 'I'm lost...'

Keeps walking and glancing around for the cafe. Stomach growls slightly. 'And hungry...'

Class 2B was right down the hall.Erica was making her rounds with the flyers and saw the hungry looking Miu."Hungry?Then please try out class 2B's maid cafe!"Erica said.She's been having a hard time all day because she has a very soft and quiet voice and was hoping to finally get a person to visit her class.
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/23/12



*walks round the corner and laughs slightly* I will go! *looks at Miu and you* I will help you get to the Maid Cafe if you like and you seem like you need dome more customers i can also help with that?
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:




*walks round the corner and laughs slightly* I will go! *looks at Miu and you* I will help you get to the Maid Cafe if you like and you seem like you need dome more customers i can also help with that?

"T-thank you."Erica said to Dan."Im not from this class but Im trying to help my little sister out."
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
I understand, i will help you and her out then as will as this hungry one here! *laughs and walks on waiting for the unknown girl to follow* I will spread the rumor of this Cafe being the best Maid Cafe yet, ok?
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

I understand, i will help you and her out then as will as this hungry one here! *laughs and walks on waiting for the unknown girl to follow* I will spread the rumor of this Cafe being the best Maid Cafe yet, ok?

"T-thank you so much!"Erica said as she bowed at the waist
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
*walks with you slowly and speaks to you quietly on the way to the Cafe* So how has today gone so far?

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

*walks with you slowly and speaks to you quietly on the way to the Cafe* So how has today gone so far?


"This morning was very good actually.But then the customers started to go away around noon...So we got the idea of dressing up in the uniform and handing out flyers.Im not doing so well though..."
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
I can hand some out for you in an hour if you like and let you chill out for a while? *looks at you and smiles before laughing lightly* I would be no real trouble?
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

I can hand some out for you in an hour if you like and let you chill out for a while? *looks at you and smiles before laughing lightly* I would be no real trouble?

"Oh thank you so much!"Erica said."I can treat you to something at the cafe later in return."
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
*i spoke softly and laughed* That would be nice, i will have to take you up on that then! *smiles and laughs lightly again* I could get my suit out if you like when i start at the Cafe?
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

*i spoke softly and laughed* That would be nice, i will have to take you up on that then! *smiles and laughs lightly again* I could get my suit out if you like when i start at the Cafe?

"Oh you wanted to work?Sorry...girls only.Its a maid cafe."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.