First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Design your own Sword Art Online avatar ~ ! Win AMAZING PRIZES.
20250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Silver Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 8/24/12

SailorBee wrote:


Mellaphone wrote:

I think we need an official statement of "modifying/altering, tracing, reproducing, or just blatant theft is unacceptable."

Also:
That awkward moment when you go to blow away eraser shavings and instead accidentally spit on the page...


RIGHT.

Just so everyone knows, it's blatantly obvious when you are stealing / copying other people's artwork. You will not win, and I should really just delete your posts from the threads.

This is YOUR FIRST WARNING. To all those that plagiarized, you have one more chance to post your own original artwork. :3 But from this post forward on the thread, if you post artwork that is not your own, I'll delete it and chance your crunchyroll default picture to a picture of ME INDEFINITELY SO DON'T DO IT.


That last part seems more like a reward.
31133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / My Ami, Flow rida
Offline
Posted 8/24/12

shasunatang wrote:


I want to see this happen :D



I second that. I wonder what kind of picture of her would be seen as a punishment.
19045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
i cant draw... >_<
5283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 8/24/12

ieasyshare wrote:

i cant draw... >_<


YES YOU CAN BAKA DATTEBAYO! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Just give it a try. It could be fun. ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)
129960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / WONDERLAND
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
ok heres mine....^,.,^...it was really hard to make a nice charakter that would be me ...but this is it....if swordmageddon popped off right now...this is what i would look like for real...

i wish i had a tab or program to make it awesome like all the others i seen here...kudos every1!...great work...any interested artist feel free to add me....^,.,^... gambatte... and sayonara
18195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Usually right und...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
Well here goes...
First of all, congratulations on finally getting me to make an account.
I usually only sketch - and not all that good at that - so I only have a set of pencils and my drawing pad, not much coloring I can do with that but then the color scheme was greyscale anyhow.

It's the first character I've drawn I don't absolutely loathe/where the picture ended up even remotely showing what I had in mind so I guess I have to post him now ;)

The way I play MMOs I tend to build up a good stockpile of information rather quickly and then start trading information to get what I want..
I've always had a thing for unarmed characters - a pity so few games have them - so as far as classes go I'd opt for martial artist.

A picture of me in real-life... well... strange things happen when people try to take my picture, like this one:

Here's a self-portrait I did a while ago though
33062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
Cousin It is that you?
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/24/12


Really just need some input in what I could do (just a few idea's) with this person. This is my prototype and I still haven't decided what he's actually going to be wearing in his torso area. Will probably draw a much more detailed version (in different postions) later on for my final submission.

(Note: No I dont have a missing left arm in real-life, will create a summary in which that is explained later on)

Please and Thank You!
5283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/24/12

RiseAgain135 wrote:



Really just need some input in what I could do (just a few idea's) with this person. This is my prototype and I still haven't decided what he's actually going to be wearing in his torso area. Will probably draw a much more detailed version (in different postions) later on for my final submission.

(Note: No I dont have a missing left arm in real-life, will create a summary in which that is explained later on)

Please and Thank You! :P


I'll try!!! ╚(•⌂•)╝

Maybe you could make his outfit have a clown theme. [I'm being serious! ]

I think that theme would suit your drawings build well. You could make it a smaller character with renaissance-ish clothing. Maybe even curly shoes! (• ε •)



Also, I think I remember hearing there aren't any Archer or Magic classes in S.A.O but everyone's doing there own thing anyway so "meh". If you decide to play it on the safe side & change your weapon I suggest using wires! >:D You could say your weapon was dropped by some high level spider boss & that its as sharp as a razors blade. Perfect for traps & stuff. :p
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/24/12

Mico171 wrote:


RiseAgain135 wrote:



Really just need some input in what I could do (just a few idea's) with this person. This is my prototype and I still haven't decided what he's actually going to be wearing in his torso area. Will probably draw a much more detailed version (in different postions) later on for my final submission.

(Note: No I dont have a missing left arm in real-life, will create a summary in which that is explained later on)

Please and Thank You! :P


I'll try!!! ╚(•⌂•)╝

Maybe you could make his outfit have a clown theme. [I'm being serious! ]

I think that theme would suit your drawings build well. You could make it a smaller character with renaissance-ish clothing. Maybe even curly shoes! (• ε •)



Also, I think I remember hearing there aren't any Archer or Magic classes in S.A.O but everyone's doing there own thing anyway so "meh". If you decide to play it on the safe side & change your weapon I suggest using wires! >:D You could say your weapon was dropped by some high level spider boss & that its as sharp as a razors blade. Perfect for traps & stuff. :p



It was actually originally going to be a bard but then I got too frustrated trying to draw the instrument that I changed it into a bow rather than the original instrument I was going to draw in! And thanks for the suggestion, maybe i'll go for the, "cheerful / joking / laid-back bard" rather than a complete clown, the renaissance-ish clothing was a good idea and the wire concept could probably be incorporated into his instrument (if im still actually doing that) and or part of his gear / clothes.

Thanks again for the help >:3

PS: Definitely putting in Curly Shoes.
17571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/25/12
Here's my Drawing. Hurra for having a bad comp so i had to use MS paint. Tried to draw it so it would look like me but somehow it ended up turning into a girl go figure.




Here's a pic of me, I know we look alike.

Brand Manager
581446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
Oh man, now I guess I'll have to post my rendition too, although it's nowhere near anything as awesome as SailorBee's!

Art is really not my best subject; I used to hate any assignment that involved "drawing" anything because even my stick figures are pretty atrocious.

Remembered too late that it was a staff and not a sword. Whoops. But swords are cooler? :D

206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / At Home
Offline
Posted 8/24/12


Doodle not close to comparing to a few of the other ones here.

Can I uppload an animated GIF image as the entry?
2023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Barcelona, Spain
Offline
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/24/12


This is my entry...

Name: Mio
Class: Mage

I'm not a good digital artist so i just scanned my work from my scrapbook and coloured it directly :D

good luck to all the other contestants!

and theres me irl ¬¬
5283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 8/24/12

spoki0 wrote:


Doodle not close to comparing to a few of the other ones here.

Can I uppload an animated GIF image as the entry?


Heads up!. x__x I tried to put up a Gif for the last contest & it ended up having ALLOT of static because the forums couldn't handle it. If you do post a Gif it would have to be kinda small. Which is great if that's what you're going for anyway.
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.