Remove this ad
First  Prev  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  Next  Last
Post Reply Design your own Sword Art Online avatar ~ ! Win AMAZING PRIZES.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/12 , edited 9/1/12
To be honest... I'm looking through the entries now that I have time... I... can't tell if half of these entries know the rules of SAO or not... or if we were SUPPOSED to abide by those rules when we entered the contest... For the most part the rules for the contest were really vague.
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/12


Name: Queenie
Level: <confidential>
Weapon: Dual Daggers(Primary)
Poison Needles(Extra)
Guild: <Solo>

Motto: "Speed is everything."

I added a new image to the one I posted before.
8182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -points to vi- <...
Offline
Posted 9/1/12

Hakuotter wrote:


ShamelessOtaku wrote:

HOW DO YOU UPLOAD MORE THAN 1 IMAGE???


:O Use photobucket and then the image button next to the colors rather than the image upload option.


Or.. after you upload one image, just click on the image upload area again and itll go back to normal and you can upload more.

Also... WOAH SO MANY ENTRIES IN THE LAST 4 HOURS
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/12 , edited 9/1/12

starrymeadows wrote:

To be honest... I'm looking through the entries now that I have time... I... can't tell if half of these entries know the rules of SAO or not... or if we were SUPPOSED to abide by those rules when we entered the contest... For the most part the rules for the contest were really vague.



15038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Midwest, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/12

chrissyviolet wrote:

Also... WOAH SO MANY ENTRIES IN THE LAST 4 HOURS


Procrastination at its best!
59972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / San Diego, Califo...
Offline
Posted 9/1/12


Sword At Online Contest Entry
30062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/12
Any post posted 27~mins before this post didn't make the deadline

Though I'm not sure how strict her deadline is for this contest... though it should be strict XD
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/12 , edited 9/1/12

Deceptikolz wrote:


starrymeadows wrote:

To be honest... I'm looking through the entries now that I have time... I... can't tell if half of these entries know the rules of SAO or not... or if we were SUPPOSED to abide by those rules when we entered the contest... For the most part the rules for the contest were really vague.







I suppose it can't be helped since it IS a major spoiler.
15017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/12 , edited 9/1/12

Deceptikolz wrote:


starrymeadows wrote:

To be honest... I'm looking through the entries now that I have time... I... can't tell if half of these entries know the rules of SAO or not... or if we were SUPPOSED to abide by those rules when we entered the contest... For the most part the rules for the contest were really vague.





Long range weapon's exist. In episode 8, Kirito shot darts at the Ragout Rabbit. Now there are no bows in SAO but we'll just have to wait and see how that turns out for the contest.
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Memphis, TN
Offline
Posted 9/1/12

starrymeadows wrote:


Deceptikolz wrote:


starrymeadows wrote:

To be honest... I'm looking through the entries now that I have time... I... can't tell if half of these entries know the rules of SAO or not... or if we were SUPPOSED to abide by those rules when we entered the contest... For the most part the rules for the contest were really vague.







I suppose it can't be helped since it IS a major spoiler.


There is also the people who included magic into their character's description.
There is no magic in SAO after all. As well as classes though but yeah... we'll just have to see how this all turns out.
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In America
Offline
Posted 9/1/12
Remember in episode 1 Kirito was shown performing a sword skill with a pebble? That's probably the same reason Kirito can shoot darts. So archery should be legit as long as the explanation is "my character uses sword skills to shoot arrows".

Magic on the other hand is said to not exist in SAO. I think the same goes for healing magic (excluding that used by pet dragons).
ffohmi 
15030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Redmond, WA
Offline
Posted 9/1/12
Posting my entry (in case there's still time) :


And me:
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/12

IzanagiCar wrote:

Remember in episode 1 Kirito was shown performing a sword skill with a pebble? That's probably the same reason Kirito can shoot darts. So archery should be legit as long as the explanation is "my character uses sword skills to shoot arrows".

Magic on the other hand is said to not exist in SAO. I think the same goes for healing magic (excluding that used by pet dragons).


That might be that sword skills work when you do the stance while touching the object? Spears should work as spears do, but it's probably too inefficient to throw your weapon around like that in hopes you might be able to retrieve it later before the durability runs out.
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Memphis, TN
Offline
Posted 9/1/12 , edited 9/1/12

starrymeadows wrote:


IzanagiCar wrote:

Remember in episode 1 Kirito was shown performing a sword skill with a pebble? That's probably the same reason Kirito can shoot darts. So archery should be legit as long as the explanation is "my character uses sword skills to shoot arrows".

Magic on the other hand is said to not exist in SAO. I think the same goes for healing magic (excluding that used by pet dragons).


That might be that sword skills work when you do the stance while touching the object? Spears should work as spears do, but it's probably too inefficient to throw your weapon around like that in hopes you might be able to retrieve it later before the durability runs out.


There is a sword skill for it. I think the whole throwing of pebble/dart etc would be part of the 'Blade/Knife Throwing' skill that is known and listed as a Combat-Related Sword Skill you can train in the series.

15017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/12 , edited 9/1/12

IzanagiCar wrote:

Remember in episode 1 Kirito was shown performing a sword skill with a pebble? That's probably the same reason Kirito can shoot darts. So archery should be legit as long as the explanation is "my character uses sword skills to shoot arrows".

Magic on the other hand is said to not exist in SAO. I think the same goes for healing magic (excluding that used by pet dragons).


Well, in episode 7, Lizbeth referred to the Elucidator as a "Magic sword" so I guess there is magic, just no magic *spells*, I guess.
First  Prev  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.