First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
✖ Le School Roof
Posted 10/8/12
trin jumped up with a surprised looked on his face
"did you just see that tyrant ,"
Trin stared at her wings
"wow"
Posted 10/9/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

trin jumped up with a surprised looked on his face
"did you just see that tyrant ,"
Trin stared at her wings
"wow"


She climbs to the sky past the roof at incredible speeds. She then closes her wings to drop once again but this time to the roof. Her wings open at the last few feet and she lands softly wings outstretched wide.
Posted 10/9/12
Trin not knowing what say just stands there in awe
"show off"
the voice echoed in Trin's mind
Posted 10/9/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

Trin not knowing what say just stands there in awe
"show off"
the voice echoed in Trin's mind


She rubs her shoulder and looks at her wings inspecting them. "Needs more time to heal but almost back to full strength." She touches the small red slash on her tip of her wing.
Posted 10/9/12
"uhm that was amazing miss"
trin smiled at her
Posted 10/9/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"uhm that was amazing miss"
trin smiled at her


Victoria turns to trin and smiles sweetly, "thank you sir."
Posted 10/9/12
Tari smiled energetically
" your wings are so beautiful "
"they werent that amazing"
A voice spoke inside trin in broody voice
Posted 10/9/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

Tari smiled energetically
" your wings are so beautiful "
"they werent that amazing"
A voice spoke inside trin in broody voice


"Thanks," she smiled and inspected them, "a little beat up but they still look nice." she puts out her hand," my name is Victoria."
Posted 10/9/12
Trin reached his hand out but quickly pulled back as another voice scolded him
"no shacking hands"
Trin made a akward smiles as he spoke
" my name is Trin, dis something happen to your wings?"
Posted 10/9/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

Trin reached his hand out but quickly pulled back as another voice scolded him
"no shacking hands"
Trin made a akward smiles as he spoke
" my name is Trin, dis something happen to your wings?"


Victoria looks hurt for a minute but then masks it. "Yeah upper demon got ahold of it last month," she sighs slightly
Black Butterflies
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria looks hurt for a minute but then masks it. "Yeah upper demon got ahold of it last month," she sighs slightly


*A large black/purple vortex opens above the roof-tops as Elijah drops out, a small grin on his face, as he lands and balances on the edge of the roof behind Victoria.*
Posted 10/9/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria looks hurt for a minute but then masks it. "Yeah upper demon got ahold of it last month," she sighs slightly


*A large black/purple vortex opens above the roof-tops as Elijah drops out, a small grin on his face, as he lands and balances on the edge of the roof behind Victoria.*


Vctoria turns around and stairs wide eyed," E-Eli?"
Black Butterflies
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria turns around and stairs wide eyed," E-Eli?"


Yes dearest? *Eli watches Victoria with a small grin.*
Posted 10/9/12
"another problematic woman i see"
The voice said as trin watched
Posted 10/9/12
trin's eyes drew t the strange man
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.