First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
✖ Le School Roof
Black Butterflies
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

trin's eyes drew t the strange man


*His eyes quickly look at you, unsure what to think of him.* So what, do you want human?
Posted 10/10/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"another problematic woman i see"
The voice said as trin watched


She smiles, "So what type of person are you?"
Posted 10/10/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria turns around and stairs wide eyed," E-Eli?"


Yes dearest? *Eli watches Victoria with a small grin.*


She turns away and hugs herself, "you left me."
Posted 10/10/12
"iam not sure how to answer that but i suppose iam a good person"
tren smiled
Posted 10/10/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"iam not sure how to answer that but i suppose iam a good person"
tren smiled


She giggles, "Excellent, I love nice people, they are so much more easy to get along with."
Posted 10/10/12
Trin noded
"I agree, so what kind of person are you"
"an angel by the looks of it"
The voice spoke in his ear
Posted 10/10/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

Trin noded
"I agree, so what kind of person are you"
"an angel by the looks of it"
The voice spoke in his ear


"I am a good person, but a complicated type of being. You see my father was Dracula, my mother a vampire and angel, so I am a fallen vampiric angel. When they died however Satan loved my mother so he adopted me as a daughter and gave me demon powers..." She smiles weakly," But sadly he to died recently so I am in charge of Romania and Hell." Smiles and looks at him, "It's hard but you gotta keep a positive attitude right?"
Posted 10/10/12
"Right! Although it must be hard"
"she's a queen yet seems nice, iam not use to that"
A voice spoke to Trin's heart
Posted 10/11/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"Right! Although it must be hard"
"she's a queen yet seems nice, iam not use to that"
A voice spoke to Trin's heart


"How are you today Trin?" She smiles.
Posted 10/11/12
"oh.... iam fine "
trin cocked his head not use to being asked that
" how are you"
"something is odd about this one"
the voice whispered in trin's ear
Posted 10/11/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"oh.... iam fine "
trin cocked his head not use to being asked that
" how are you"
"something is odd about this one"
the voice whispered in trin's ear


"okay....just a little confused is all. Flying helps me think."
Posted 10/11/12
"Confused about what"
Black Butterflies
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria turns around and stairs wide eyed," E-Eli?"


Yes dearest? *Eli watches Victoria with a small grin.*


She turns away and hugs herself, "you left me."


It must have been hard, and I would've preferred to stay with you. Yet I did not leave you, just because I was away for awhile doesn't mean I left you. *Eli slides off the railing and walks behind you, his arms embracing you.*
Posted 10/12/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria turns around and stairs wide eyed," E-Eli?"


Yes dearest? *Eli watches Victoria with a small grin.*


She turns away and hugs herself, "you left me."


It must have been hard, and I would've preferred to stay with you. Yet I did not leave you, just because I was away for awhile doesn't mean I left you. *Eli slides off the railing and walks behind you, his arms embracing you.*


"then why dis you leave without telling me?!"
Black Butterflies
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 卐 Between Heaven...
Offline
Posted 10/12/12
Jean exits the school to the roof, pacing about the roof as he looks to the sky and clouds.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.