First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
(For Everyone) Does Penis Size really matter?
Posted 8/23/12

TKOscar wrote:

Yes, it has to be between 25 to 30 inches. Unfortunately, no matter how much i pull, i can't reach this average length. I guess some guys are lucky to have it over 25 inches.


I wanked off to that
Posted 8/23/12

Watermelonheaven wrote:

Nah, they just presented a bunch of data from online self-measured surveys by large contraceptive companies and data taken from actually having survey staff measure the participants. The online surveys had people submitting somewhat significantly bigger numbers. Guys are liars!


It's not a lying, it's massaging the truth.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

Watermelonheaven wrote:

Haha, I took dirty 30 (nickname for one of the bio classes we have here) and apparently the 6s were mostly from self-measured surveys and they were less accurate and erred on the longer side.


A concrete measurement would be pretty tricky, since you'd be measuring something that alternates length regularly lol.

Posted 8/23/12

Winterfells wrote:


Watermelonheaven wrote:

Haha, I took dirty 30 (nickname for one of the bio classes we have here) and apparently the 6s were mostly from self-measured surveys and they were less accurate and erred on the longer side.


A concrete measurement would be pretty tricky, since you'd be measuring something that alternates length regularly lol.



Well, then I guess the average is somewhere between 1 and 10 lol
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

Watermelonheaven wrote:

Well, then I guess the average is somewhere between 1 and 10 lol


1?!

Leave the toddlers be!
Posted 8/23/12

Winterfells wrote:


Watermelonheaven wrote:

Well, then I guess the average is somewhere between 1 and 10 lol


1?!

Leave the toddlers be! :(


Hey, baby boys are boys too lol
21013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
Lol, dick size does not get you laid, you do!!!!! Grow a pair and stop wackin it to anime and find a girl or guy. What ever floats your boat.
Posted 8/23/12
Speaking as some one who is well endowed...sometimes it does and other times it does not. As long as you are able to find the you know what spot or she leads you there you are in the green, but It also depends on the girl...some actually only go for big ones or can only handle smaller ones(speaking from experience)....trust me when I say not all women can fit the big ones. umm..wow I just realized that this is kind of a tmi kinda post
toxxin 
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

marcel20 wrote:

Speaking as some one who is well endowed...sometimes it does and other times it does not. As long as you are able to find the you know what spot or she leads you there you are in the green, but It also depends on the girl...some actually only go for big ones or can only handle smaller ones(speaking from experience)....trust me when I say not all women can fit the big ones. umm..wow I just realized that this is kind of a tmi kinda post


It's ok, this is a TMI kind of thread. XD
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/23/12 , edited 8/23/12
If I post too much information in this thread, I'll likely be banned.

toxxin 
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

Winterfells wrote:

If I post too much information in this thread, I'll likely be banned.

:w00t:


it's ok as long as you don't post a picture(that you can send to me direclty XDXD)
78222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
i think i read somewhere that the average is about 4.5-5.5, and that the asian and black penis rumors are partially true. now since i'm a virgin, correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the thing that makes sex great is the foreplay, not just the thrusting of the penis?
Posted 8/23/12

Tim_The_Enchanter wrote:

i think i read somewhere that the average is about 4.5-5.5, and that the asian and black penis rumors are partially true. now since i'm a virgin, correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the thing that makes sex great is the foreplay, not just the thrusting of the penis?


Personally I hate foreplay most of the time. Most people fuck it up so it just gets annoying.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

toxxin wrote:

it's ok as long as you don't post a picture(that you can send to me direclty XDXD)


Check inbox later. ;)


Tim_The_Enchanter wrote:

i think i read somewhere that the average is about 4.5-5.5, and that the asian and black penis rumors are partially true. now since i'm a virgin, correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the thing that makes sex great is the foreplay, not just the thrusting of the penis?


In a way, you are correct good sir.

The foreplay sets the stage for what happens. It eases both people into their comfort zones and allows some anticipation and yearning to build up. A little denial and playful teasing goes a long way in terms of augmenting the reward. :)

Think of sex as a magic trick. Sure the actual trick itself is great, but without the theatricality and showmanship of the introduction, it's all flash and no substance.

It's almost never a good idea to just go straight to the "thrusting" as you so put it. Most guys can but it's often times more awkward for women. It generally takes a little more foreplay to get them going. Also another thing I've noticed, most women before the act are quite nervous and anxious, which tends to make them feel kind of cold. No one really feels comfortable having sex when they're cold and their extremities are chilled. Simply allowing foreplay to give them time to "warm up" and feel comfortable next to you is a decent start to establishing mood.

Anyways tl;dr YES FOREPLAY IS IMPORTANT
Posted 8/23/12
i think 7 inches or above is fine but i don't think girls like those 13inch pornstar sized penises though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.