First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
why dont asian american women date non asians.
28158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / university of cal...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/24/12
most that i know have only dated other asian americans.like i know jocks who try to hook up with them and then they will choose a short little asian guy instead.i heard that there parents wont accept them dating other races and will shun them.Also im asking this because i liked this asian girl and she thought i was asian then i said i wasnt asian and she never wanted too flirt or talk to me again.i know some do but where i live in socal most dont its rare kinda.but the real asians like visiting form china like non asians the ones ive met they say there attracted to them.it makes me mad if i like an asian american girl i have no shot because im not asian.i can date blacks,white,latinas, and not asians
Posted 8/24/12
You live in Cali so the demographics have a massive Asian population. In AZ, it's not the same. It's like cow country out her so we have a bunch of gigantic white folks so I see them all the time with Asian girls, provided I see an Asian girl to begin with. We don't have a whole lot. I think Asian women are like most others. They probably lean towards like with like if that option is available. What is the social science term? Racially centric? or something like that.
17472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
ahh... I think thats just where you live. down here its pretty much anything goes. Or that might be just where I live...Ehh.
28158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / university of cal...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/24/12

DangerousYams wrote:

You live in Cali so the demographics have a massive Asian population. In AZ, it's not the same. It's like cow country out her so we have a bunch of gigantic white folks so I see them all the time with Asian girls, provided I see an Asian girl to begin with. We don't have a whole lot. I think Asian women are like most others. They probably lean towards like with like if that option is available. What is the social science term? Racially centric? or something like that.


i understand what you mean but the ones here are straight up racist.like i can talk to any race like say a african american or a white girl lets say they normally date there own race but if your attractive and cool or nice they will give you a chance to date them and not be racist.
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/24/12

kobebryant123 wrote:

i understand what you mean but the ones here are straight up racist.like i can talk to any race like say a african american or a white girl lets say they normally date there own race but if your attractive and cool or nice they will give you a chance not be racist.


I don't follow so... you normally can talk to any woman, regardless of nationality or ethnicity EXCEPT the Asian girls near you because they are racist. This is the part I get lost: BUT the Asian girls will only talk to you if you are cool and attractive? Are you saying you are neither of those or was that advice for me since I'm a lone Asian dude amidst a crowded field of corn fed cattle rustlers?
33371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cowboy Land
Offline
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/26/12
It really depends on the person. I don't think race matters but as mentioned above you are in Cali which has an abundant population of Asian Americans so they tend to lean towards their own race. I see lots of Asian Americans dating Non-Asians out here and your argument is biased. You don't know the entire community of Asian Americans to generalize us as a whole.

Edit:

According to that census, a good chunk of Asian American women marry Non-Asians.
28158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / university of cal...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12

DangerousYams wrote:


kobebryant123 wrote:

i understand what you mean but the ones here are straight up racist.like i can talk to any race like say a african american or a white girl lets say they normally date there own race but if your attractive and cool or nice they will give you a chance not be racist.


I don't follow so... you normally can talk to any woman, regardless of nationality or ethnicity EXCEPT the Asian girls near you because they are racist. This is the part I get lost: BUT the Asian girls will only talk to you if you are cool and attractive? Are you saying you are neither of those or was that advice for me since I'm a lone Asian dude amidst a crowded field of corn fed cattle rustlers?


no im saying like if your a cool and attractive guy you can flirt with all races and you can hook up.but all asian girls here wont like you.like ive dated black,latina,and white women but asians wont give alot of non asians a chance they ignore them or wont hook up with them.there racist kinda like they strictly only will marry or date there own race

28158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / university of cal...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/24/12

kero_and_suppi wrote:

It really depends on the person. I don't think race matters but as mentioned above you are in Cali which has an abundant population of Asian Americans so they tend to lean towards their own race. I see lots of Asian Americans dating Non-Asians out here and your argument is biased. You don't know the entire community of Asian Americans to generalize us as a whole.


im not saying all but most and where i live i always only see asians date other asians. i never seen an asian date a black or hispanic guy.this is specifically for koreans and some chinese becuase those are all the ones i see
Posted 8/24/12

kobebryant123 wrote:

no im saying like if your a cool and attractive guy you can flirt with all races and you can hook up.but all asian girls here wont like you.like ive dated black,latina,and white women but asians wont give alot of non asians a chance they ignore them or wont hook up with them.there racist kinda like they strictly only will marry or date there own race



Lie and say your half. slam a sake bomber and be eating an eggroll with a pair of chopsticks when you do. maybe you'll convince them.

Seriously, though if they are all like that near you then is it really worth your time to chase one down? You'd be fighting an uphill battle to gain acknowledgement and respect. Even if you did start dating one, how long would it be before she sold you out, provided your initial estimate of their racist tendencies is accurate? I dont think it'd be worth the investment and stress frankly. If I were you I'd find some other hottie that was interested. Don't forget to smile like you mean it when you catch her checking out your butt.
28158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / university of cal...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12

DangerousYams wrote:


kobebryant123 wrote:

no im saying like if your a cool and attractive guy you can flirt with all races and you can hook up.but all asian girls here wont like you.like ive dated black,latina,and white women but asians wont give alot of non asians a chance they ignore them or wont hook up with them.there racist kinda like they strictly only will marry or date there own race



Lie and say your half. slam a sake bomber and be eating an eggroll with a pair of chopsticks when you do. maybe you'll convince them.

Seriously, though if they are all like that near you then is it really worth your time to chase one down? You'd be fighting an uphill battle to gain acknowledgement and respect. Even if you did start dating one, how long would it be before she sold you out, provided your initial estimate of their racist tendencies is accurate? I dont think it'd be worth the investment and stress frankly. If I were you I'd find some other hottie that was interested. Don't forget to smile like you mean it when you catch her checking out your butt.




nah i usually date white women or latinas but id date any race im not going to chase after them.but a black guy in my high school was like a jock and a genius 4.5 gpa and liked korean girl and she said i dont date black guys and every girl liked.
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/24/12



no im saying like if your a cool and attractive guy you can flirt with all races and you can hook up.but all asian girls here wont like you.like ive dated black,latina,and white women but asians wont give alot of non asians a chance they ignore them or wont hook up with them.there racist kinda like they strictly only will marry or date there own race



You don't know their dating history really. Most people take on their parents' views on the kind of person they should date. I can't speak for all asian-americans but my grandmother always talks about how I should be with a man of my own race because apparently they're good men.

Another part, and I'm not saying this for every man as a whole, but asian men are typically known to be the kind of guy that won't cheat and are trustworthy, very friendly and an all around gentleman. With other races, there are guys like that but you can't really tell because of how they act or some other reason. Its more like asian women aren't always willing to take a chance and find out if a guy is good for them or not, whereas with an asian guy they really aren't risking much.

Those are just my thoughts.. As with everyone, its just personal preference.
28158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / university of cal...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12

FreeHorses92 wrote:




no im saying like if your a cool and attractive guy you can flirt with all races and you can hook up.but all asian girls here wont like you.like ive dated black,latina,and white women but asians wont give alot of non asians a chance they ignore them or wont hook up with them.there racist kinda like they strictly only will marry or date there own race



You don't know their dating history really. Most people take on their parents' views on the kind of person they should date. I can't speak for all asian-americans but my grandmother always talks about how I should be with a man of my own race because apparently they're good men.

Another part, and I'm not saying this for every man as a whole, but asian men are typically known to be the kind of guy that won't cheat and are trustworthy, very friendly and an all around gentleman. With other races, there are guys like that but you can't really tell because of how they act or some other reason. Its more like asian women aren't always willing to take a chance and find out if a guy is good for them or not, whereas with an asian guy they really aren't risking much.

Those are just my thoughts.. As with everyone, its just personal preference.


i like your answer.yhatsn what i thought but didnt really know thanks maybe they should give other guys chances

4761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
I live near you (that sounds creepy) and that is not true! Just because Asian girls don't want to date you doesn't mean they don't want to date every other non-Asian. Maybe it's just you?
3809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
Dude, some women prefer different things.
I mean, if they wanna date their own race its what ever.
28158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / university of cal...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12

TheRealEscargotpudding wrote:

I live near you (that sounds creepy) and that is not true! Just because Asian girls don't want to date you doesn't mean they don't want to date every other non-Asian. Maybe it's just you?

have you ever seen an asian american like a korean girl date a black guy i know alot of black guys thet would

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.