First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
✖ Le Pool
Posted 10/27/12

-Craven wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

Well, I will be your friend if that will make you feel better, and you don't have to bottle your emotions up. It will only make things worse



Spica bowed her head. "That would be very nice. Thank you. I apologize in advance for anything I might say later on. "


It's alright, and you don't have to bow*he smiled at her*
Posted 10/27/12
Trin noded and looked to him
"It's more common to have other people inside you here then I thought"
Trin looked to the woman
Posted 10/27/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

Trin noded and looked to him
"It's more common to have other people inside you here then I thought"
Trin looked to the woman


Yeah, I guess it is
Posted 10/27/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:

It's alright, and you don't have to bow*he smiled at her*



dark_fox_god wrote:

Trin noded and looked to him
"It's more common to have other people inside you here then I thought"
Trin looked to the woman




Spica smiled. "I'm very grateful of this moment," Spica knew coming to this school would have it's benefits. "Which floor are your dorms on?" Spica asked trying to start a conversation yet struggling with keeping that switch from flipping again.

Posted 10/27/12

-Craven wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

It's alright, and you don't have to bow*he smiled at her*



dark_fox_god wrote:

Trin noded and looked to him
"It's more common to have other people inside you here then I thought"
Trin looked to the woman




Spica smiled. "I'm very grateful of this moment," Spica knew coming to this school would have it's benefits. "Which floor are your dorms on?" Spica asked trying to start a conversation yet struggling with keeping that switch from flipping again.



Um, to be honest, I haven't even been to my dorm yet, so I don't really know*he felt a little awkward that he didn't know where his room was
Posted 10/27/12
"its unsafe for some so vollitlie to know were we slee, we should protect are new friend too"
Trin smiled akwardly not sure what to say
Posted 10/27/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:

Um, to be honest, I haven't even been to my dorm yet, so I don't really know*he felt a little awkward that he didn't know where his room was




dark_fox_god wrote:

"its unsafe for some so vollitlie to know were we slee, we should protect are new friend too"
Trin smiled akwardly not sure what to say



Spica smiled slightly to the boys. "Oh, I see. Never mind. New question. What race are you two?" Spica laughed as she remembered she hadn't introduced herself. "I almost forgot. My name is Spica."

Posted 10/27/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"its unsafe for some so vollitlie to know were we slee, we should protect are new friend too"
Trin smiled akwardly not sure what to say





-Craven wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

Um, to be honest, I haven't even been to my dorm yet, so I don't really know*he felt a little awkward that he didn't know where his room was




dark_fox_god wrote:

"its unsafe for some so vollitlie to know were we slee, we should protect are new friend too"
Trin smiled akwardly not sure what to say



Spica smiled slightly to the boys. "Oh, I see. Never mind. New question. What race are you two?" Spica laughed as she remembered she hadn't introduced herself. "I almost forgot. My name is Spica."



Oh, wait, I have a piece my room number right here*takes it out of his pocket*I have room E2, I'm a Half-Demon Half-Angel, and I'm also a mage, and my name is Norotte.
Posted 10/27/12
"Iam trin a human"
He looked narrote
"And Iam apparently his roommate "
"i dont like this trin"
Posted 10/27/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:

Oh, wait, I have a piece my room number right here*takes it out of his pocket*I have room E2, I'm a Half-Demon Half-Angel, and I'm also a mage, and my name is Norotte.




dark_fox_god wrote:

"Iam trin a human"
He looked narrote
"And Iam apparently his roommate "
"i dont like this trin"



"I'm in G3," Spica looked down, not sure whether she should be angry or mad. "Trin...I can here those voices."

Posted 10/27/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"Iam trin a human"
He looked narrote
"And Iam apparently his roommate "
"i dont like this trin"





-Craven wrote:

"I'm in G3," Spica looked down, not sure whether she should be angry or mad. "Trin...I can here those voices."



Oh, cool you are my roomate*he looked towards Spica*You can hear them?
Posted 10/27/12 , edited 10/27/12
Trin was completely cought of guard and didn't know what to say
" not sure how I feel about some evasdropong on us comrade "
Posted 10/27/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:

Oh, cool you are my roomate*he looked towards Spica*You can hear them?




dark_fox_god wrote:

Trin was completely cought of guard and didn't know what to say
" not sure how I feel about some evasdropong on us comrade "



" Yes, I can hear them," She looked to Trin. " And they're not making me very happy. I don't get why they think I'm purposely the way I am but I'm not. I ca just pick up on them. I'm not eavesdropping on anything, so if they would just stop making me feel so bad-" Spica couldn't finish the sentence, she was too upset. Never had she ever felt so judged by something she couldn't even see.

Posted 10/27/12
"Iam sorry, there use to only talking to me so they judge everyone harshly"
Trin lowered his head
"I apologize for them"
"dont bow to a peasant"
Posted 10/27/12 , edited 10/27/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"Iam sorry, there use to only talking to me so they judge everyone harshly"
Trin lowered his head
"I apologize for them"
"dont bow to a peasant"



Spica began to quake with anger. She was actually going to let her dark side out willingly. And so she did, the switch flipped. "Do you even understand you're talking about. Do not call me a pheasant! I am anything but one, you'd be the pheasant the one who's life means nothing. I will tear you from inside of this boy no matter the cost. You dare talk to me in such a way again, I swear you'll feel the wrath of myself and of my infernal legions. I Will End You. " When Spica went back to normal she fainted. Her dark side had far too much control over her body for comfort, her dark side was getting stronger and soon enough it would consume her and she would be a hazard to everyone.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.