First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
✖ Le Pool
Posted 10/27/12
Trin ran to her
" tyrant look what you did"
Trin left her upper body up so she wouldn't get wet from the pool
"Can you help narrote "
Posted 10/27/12 , edited 10/29/12
d e l e t e d ._.

Posted 10/29/12
He felt a little shocked at just what happened he only had one thought "Is that what I did to Viper?", he snapped out of it*Yeah, here*he grabbed Spica's feet*Come on let's place down on the ground, I might be able to bring her consciousness back.
Posted 10/29/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:

He felt a little shocked at just what happened he only had one thought "Is that what I did to Viper?", he snapped out of it*Yeah, here*he grabbed Spica's feet*Come on let's place down on the ground, I might be able to bring her consciousness back.


Spica wanted to wake up, but she couldn't. She was trapped inside of her mind, held down by her dark side. Had it taken over? Would she be like this forever? Spica screamed on the inside. I want to wake up! I want to wake up!
Posted 10/29/12
trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot
Posted 10/29/12

-Craven wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

He felt a little shocked at just what happened he only had one thought "Is that what I did to Viper?", he snapped out of it*Yeah, here*he grabbed Spica's feet*Come on let's place down on the ground, I might be able to bring her consciousness back.


Spica wanted to wake up, but she couldn't. She was trapped inside of her mind, held down by her dark side. Had it taken over? Would she be like this forever? Spica screamed on the inside. I want to wake up! I want to wake up!





dark_fox_god wrote:

trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot


*Norotte followed and gently set her legs down and walked closer to Spica's head*Spica, can you hear me? If you can do as I say. Think of something that you would fight for even to your own death, something that you hold dear in your heart. You should be able to come back.
Posted 10/29/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot





AlphaBax00 wrote:

*Norotte followed and gently set her legs down and walked closer to Spica's head*Spica, can you hear me? If you can do as I say. Think of something that you would fight for even to your own death, something that you hold dear in your heart. You should be able to come back.



Was it possible for her to succumb to herself? She do it. She couldn't take it anymore. But then there was a voice. It told her to think of something she holds dear to her heart. No, no no no no no no. The first thing that appeared was his smile. The smile that made her days, the smile she would never see again. Spica slowly opened her eyes clutching her chest over her heart. It hurt to think about him. It all hurt so much. "I'm sorry." She whispered but it wasn't like he would hear her anyways.
Posted 10/29/12

-Craven wrote:


dark_fox_god wrote:

trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot





AlphaBax00 wrote:

*Norotte followed and gently set her legs down and walked closer to Spica's head*Spica, can you hear me? If you can do as I say. Think of something that you would fight for even to your own death, something that you hold dear in your heart. You should be able to come back.



Was it possible for her to succumb to herself? She do it. She couldn't take it anymore. But then there was a voice. It told her to think of something she holds dear to her heart. No, no no no no no no. The first thing that appeared was his smile. The smile that made her days, the smile she would never see again. Spica slowly opened her eyes clutching her chest over her heart. It hurt to think about him. It all hurt so much. "I'm sorry." She whispered but it wasn't like he would hear her anyways.


Spica, you alright?
Posted 10/29/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot





AlphaBax00 wrote:

Spica, you alright?



Spica stared at the ceiling. "Yeah." She took a deep breath before stumbling to her feet. "I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused." She spoke in monotone looking down.
Posted 10/29/12

-Craven wrote:


dark_fox_god wrote:

trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot





AlphaBax00 wrote:

Spica, you alright?



Spica stared at the ceiling. "Yeah." She took a deep breath before stumbling to her feet. "I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused." She spoke in monotone looking down.


*lifted her chin up and smiled*It's not a problem, your my friend remember? I help and protect my friends
Posted 10/29/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot





AlphaBax00 wrote:

*lifted her chin up and smiled*It's not a problem, your my friend remember? I help and protect my friends




"Yeah." She smiled slightly. "I'm afraid I'm deteriorating faster than can be helped," She looked up with a smile. "But I'll make the most of the time I have left."
Posted 10/29/12

-Craven wrote:


dark_fox_god wrote:

trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot





AlphaBax00 wrote:

*lifted her chin up and smiled*It's not a problem, your my friend remember? I help and protect my friends




"Yeah." She smiled slightly. "I'm afraid I'm deteriorating faster than can be helped," She looked up with a smile. "But I'll make the most of the time I have left."


Well, I'll e happy to help, and if you want, I could see if Viper, could teach you to push it back, not into a form like me, but strongenough to actually stay "you".
Posted 10/29/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot





AlphaBax00 wrote:

Well, I'll e happy to help, and if you want, I could see if Viper, could teach you to push it back, not into a form like me, but strongenough to actually stay "you".




"That'd be very nice. As long as I can control my dark side again." She gave a big, warm smile. "Thank you so much." Spica started for a hug but stopped herself and bowed instead.

Posted 10/30/12

-Craven wrote:


dark_fox_god wrote:

trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot





AlphaBax00 wrote:

Well, I'll e happy to help, and if you want, I could see if Viper, could teach you to push it back, not into a form like me, but strongenough to actually stay "you".




"That'd be very nice. As long as I can control my dark side again." She gave a big, warm smile. "Thank you so much." Spica started for a hug but stopped herself and bowed instead.



*Norotte smiled*No reason to bow, I'm not royalty, even if I was, I'd still say don't do it*he hugged you*And don't stopp yourself from doing what you want.
Posted 10/30/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

trin noded
"yeah some place dry though"
trin started walking torwads the a dryer spot




AlphaBax00 wrote:

*Norotte smiled*No reason to bow, I'm not royalty, even if I was, I'd still say don't do it*he hugged you*And don't stopp yourself from doing what you want.



I'm sorry, it's become a habit," Spica smiled. "But I will try my best to stop. Thank you to the both of you for worrying." Spica turned to the other boy. "I am very sorry for saying whatever she said."

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.