First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Titanic
Posted 8/25/12
The main part of the ship.
Posted 8/25/12
Rose: * I was walking arond the ship.*
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Rose: * I was walking arond the ship.*


Bella: hello rose
Posted 8/25/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Rose: * I was walking arond the ship.*


Bella: hello rose


Rose: Hello Bella, good to see you *smiles*
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Rose: * I was walking arond the ship.*


Bella: hello rose


Rose: Hello Bella, good to see you *smiles*


Bella : Same here Rose
Posted 8/25/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Rose: * I was walking arond the ship.*


Bella: hello rose


Rose: Hello Bella, good to see you *smiles*


Bella : Same here Rose


Rose: How are you injoying this trip?
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Rose: * I was walking arond the ship.*


Bella: hello rose


Rose: Hello Bella, good to see you *smiles*


Bella : Same here Rose


Rose: How are you injoying this trip?


Bella: I am enjoying this trip
Moderator
5484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/12
Jack: Hello Rose *smiles*
Posted 8/25/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Rose: * I was walking arond the ship.*


Bella: hello rose


Rose: Hello Bella, good to see you *smiles*


Bella : Same here Rose


Rose: How are you injoying this trip?


Bella: I am enjoying this trip


Rose: Glade to know and i as well am injoying myself just looking for Jack.
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

renesmeecullen wrote:

Jack: Hello Rose *smiles*


Bella: Hello Jake
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Rose: * I was walking arond the ship.*


Bella: hello rose


Rose: Hello Bella, good to see you *smiles*


Bella : Same here Rose


Rose: How are you injoying this trip?


Bella: I am enjoying this trip


Rose: Glade to know and i as well am injoying myself just looking for Jack.


Bella: I see Rose and i think he is around here
Moderator
5484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


renesmeecullen wrote:

Jack: Hello Rose *smiles*


Bella: Hello Jake


Jack: Hello bella have you found Rose??

Posted 8/25/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Rose: * I was walking arond the ship.*


Bella: hello rose


Rose: Hello Bella, good to see you *smiles*


Bella : Same here Rose


Rose: How are you injoying this trip?


Bella: I am enjoying this trip


Rose: Glade to know and i as well am injoying myself just looking for Jack.


Bella: I see Rose and i think he is around here


Rose: Good to know Bella and thank you.
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

renesmeecullen wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


renesmeecullen wrote:

Jack: Hello Rose *smiles*


Bella: Hello Jake


Jack: Hello bella have you found Rose??



Bella: Jake yes i found here
Posted 8/25/12

renesmeecullen wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


renesmeecullen wrote:

Jack: Hello Rose *smiles*


Bella: Hello Jake


Jack: Hello bella have you found Rose??



Rose: Hi Jack i have missed you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.