First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Solutions to Bullying
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/13 , edited 3/15/13

Sociopa wrote:

I think some cleverness and wit is all you really need to get the better of someone. People need to learn how to be smug.


You can go ahead and think that in your wishful mind. Life isn't a hollywood movie or an anime, putting on a smug face and talking cleverly wont confuse and embarass a murderer enough to stop him from shooting you in the face. It also will make a bully want to punch you in the face all the more.
Forget cleverness and wit. Having a violent and murderous tongue while putting on a crazed expression usually scares them away without violence.
Kind of like this... "BRING IT ON BIG BOY, I'M JUST LOOKIN FOR AN EXCUSE TO BEAT SOMEONE'S ASS TODAY! YOU A BULLY TOO?! THAT MEANS I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT!"

It is in all caps because you should be screaming at the top of your lungs.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
Ultra violence.
Posted 3/15/13 , edited 3/15/13

Chronomana wrote:


Sociopa wrote:

I think some cleverness and wit is all you really need to get the better of someone. People need to learn how to be smug.


You can go ahead and think that in your wishful mind. Life isn't a hollywood movie or an anime, putting on a smug face and talking cleverly wont confuse and embarass a murderer enough to stop him from shooting you in the face. It also will make a bully want to punch you in the face all the more.
Forget cleverness and wit. Having a violent and murderous tongue while putting on a crazed expression usually scares them away without violence.
Kind of like this... "BRING IT ON BIG BOY, I'M JUST LOOKIN FOR AN EXCUSE TO BEAT SOMEONE'S ASS TODAY! YOU A BULLY TOO?! THAT MEANS I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT!"

It is in all caps because you should be screaming at the top of your lungs.


It would actually stop a murderer if you do the unpredictable, i wonder why most people are such terrible judges of character. No foresight what so ever.

Then again, fear plays a huge part in your actions and i don't understand the fear that people get from others so this may not be so helpful to most.
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/13 , edited 3/15/13

Sociopa wrote:

It would actually stop a murderer if you do the unpredictable, i wonder why most people are such terrible judges of character. No foresight what so ever.


There is nothing unpredictable about talking. The only way to stop a murderer who does actually intend to murder you is by taking action. The last thing someone with a gun expects you to do is fight back.
No one would stop what they are doing simply because of some witty words. You are a fool if you think so. If someone decided not to shoot you just because you were being smug just means they never intended to kill you to begin with. The only judgement you can make is "Should I fight back, or should I simply walk away? If they really intend to kill me, I should fight. If they dont and are just some chumps with a gun, I could just walk away and they will just go look for a more frightened and willing victim."
Have you ever been in a situation where someone has come at you with a knife or a gun? Has your life ever been threatened by a group of thugs? Have you ever been in a situation where some bullies intended to beat your ass? I have. For the fights that were avoided, they were just chumps who didn't have the heart to finish what they started. That's all it is.

Hell I myself have been in angry rages where I just wanted to beat the living crap out of someone. Their attempts to dissuade me were pointless. Why? Because the only thing on my mind was pummelling the crap out of them. And regardless of friends, or anyone's attempts to hold me back or stop me, I would push past it all and head towards my goal. I didn't care if they just unpredictably did a freaking handstand and made teletubby noises! It would have had nothing to do with my purpose. I would have kicked them right in their teletubby giggling gut!
Same thing for a murderer, they dont give a damn. Their sole purpose is just to put a bullet in your head. That crazy stalker ex-girflriend? Her sole purpose is to put a knife in your heart and then her own! Nothing will stop them except the police or beating their ass! Mainly the police for the crazy stalker ex-girlfriend..

Murderers, bullies, most people who intend for violence don't care for or understand logic. You wont convince them with words. You must convince them with pain!
It's like hostage negotiations. If the criminal's intention is to kill the people he wouldn't have even waited for the police to show up to the scene. He would have just popped them right then and there.

Anyway. Continue on with your wishful, but ignorant and short replies if you wish.


Then again, fear plays a huge part in your actions and i don't understand the fear that people get from others so this may not be so helpful to most.


If you mean whether or not you fear them plays a huge part. That is a bit better than what you were suggesting before. Either way though, keeping a straight face and not showing fear means nothing unless its like I said before with it just being chumps who really didn't have the heart to go through with it anyway. If you were up against someone like myself who goes through with what they intend, you'd still be in a heap of trouble if you couldn't beat their ass.
Posted 3/15/13
Get ripped and beat there asses?
Posted 3/15/13

Chronomana wrote:

There is nothing unpredictable about talking. The only way to stop a murderer who does actually intend to murder you is by taking action. The last thing someone with a gun expects you to do is fight back.
No one would stop what they are doing simply because of some witty words. You are a fool if you think so. If someone decided not to shoot you just because you were being smug just means they never intended to kill you to begin with. The only judgement you can make is "Should I fight back, or should I simply walk away? If they really intend to kill me, I should fight. If they dont and are just some chumps with a gun, I could just walk away and they will just go look for a more frightened and willing victim."
Have you ever been in a situation where someone has come at you with a knife or a gun? Has your life ever been threatened by a group of thugs? Have you ever been in a situation where some bullies intended to beat your ass? I have. For the fights that were avoided, they were just chumps who didn't have the heart to finish what they started. That's all it is.

Hell I myself have been in angry rages where I just wanted to beat the living crap out of someone. Their attempts to dissuade me were pointless. Why? Because the only thing on my mind was pummelling the crap out of them. And regardless of friends, or anyone's attempts to hold me back or stop me, I would push past it all and head towards my goal. I didn't care if they just unpredictably did a freaking handstand and made teletubby noises! It would have had nothing to do with my purpose. I would have kicked them right in their teletubby giggling gut!
Same thing for a murderer, they dont give a damn. Their sole purpose is just to put a bullet in your head. That crazy stalker ex-girflriend? Her sole purpose is to put a knife in your heart and then her own! Nothing will stop them except the police or beating their ass! Mainly the police for the crazy stalker ex-girlfriend..

Murderers, bullies, most people who intend for violence don't care for or understand logic. You wont convince them with words. You must convince them with pain!
It's like hostage negotiations. If the criminal's intention is to kill the people he wouldn't have even waited for the police to show up to the scene. He would have just popped them right then and there.

Anyway. Continue on with your wishful, but ignorant and short replies if you wish.


Then again, fear plays a huge part in your actions and i don't understand the fear that people get from others so this may not be so helpful to most.


If you mean whether or not you fear them plays a huge part. That is a bit better than what you were suggesting before. Either way though, keeping a straight face and not showing fear means nothing unless its like I said before with it just being chumps who really didn't have the heart to go through with it anyway. If you were up against someone like myself who goes through with what they intend, you'd still be in a heap of trouble if you couldn't beat their ass.


I don't think i mentioned words simply for the reason that i didn't limit my reasoning (try to assimilate what someone is trying to tell you before replying) so if anything, you seem to agree with me. Anyway, it was fun reading what you wrote.
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / texas
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
Best solution ever shoot an arrow to their knee.
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/13 , edited 3/15/13

Sociopa wrote:

I don't think i mentioned words simply for the reason that i didn't limit my reasoning (try to assimilate what someone is trying to tell you before replying) so if anything, you seem to agree with me. Anyway, it was fun reading what you wrote.


Wrong again. You should make your point better. All you give is short replies with barely any explanation. Not to mention I was talking about taking action and defending yourself. And then you come in seemingly trying to counter that by saying...


I think some cleverness and wit is all you really need to get the better of someone. People need to learn how to be smug.


Then in my reply to that, you were yet to try to correct yourself and continued to argue. Making my assumption you meant 'talking' even stronger. Yet NOW after I put up such a strong argument, you decide to say "I dont think I mentioned words". You had a long time to say that. So the fault is yours. If you dont mean protecting yourself and fighting back, the obvious thing you meant was being convincing and trying to talk your way out of the situation. So next time, actually try to tell someone something so they can 'assimilate' it, or at least admit that you did a poor job explaining yourself and leading the conversation on only to then turn around and say something so stupid so many posts later.

I dont care about a misunderstanding, but dont try to put it on me like it is my own fault when you just dont know how to explain yourself.
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/13

ursae wrote:

Just relax and bend over.


Just dont forget the KY Jelly.
Posted 3/15/13
Be crazy...
Posted 3/15/13 , edited 3/15/13

Chronomana wrote:


Sociopa wrote:

I don't think i mentioned words simply for the reason that i didn't limit my reasoning (try to assimilate what someone is trying to tell you before replying) so if anything, you seem to agree with me. Anyway, it was fun reading what you wrote.


Wrong again. You should make your point better. All you give is short replies with barely any explanation. Not to mention I was talking about taking action and defending yourself. And then you come in seemingly trying to counter that by saying...


I think some cleverness and wit is all you really need to get the better of someone. People need to learn how to be smug.


Then in my reply to that, you were yet to try to correct yourself and continued to argue. Making my presumption you meant talking even stronger. Yet NOW after I put up such a strong argument, you decide to say "I dont think I mentioned words". You had a long time to say that. So the fault is yours. If you dont mean protecting yourself and fighting back, the obvious thing you meant was being convincing and trying to talk your way out of the situation. So next time, actually try to tell someone something so they can 'assimilate' it, or at least admit that you did a poor job explaining yourself and leading the conversation on only to then turn around and say something so stupid so many posts later.



I think you found a positive outlet for your energy. Let's agree to the fact that with relish someone can do something about their situation, no matter how dire. I would use the word "conniving" though. As you can direct their attention to someone else or something other than you. It's not all about you, the reason why someone bullies is usually much deeper.
39045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
Bullying isn't a direct problem. Yeah it sucks, but most people can handle it if they have friends. The real problem is when the person being bullied begins to feel isolated. What should be the focus when talking to people about bullying is not "Don't bully people" or "Stop bullies"; that's just not possible. What people should focus on is telling people "Support those being bullied". A bully is an external problem; something that can be taken care of in all different kinds of ways at any given time. Sometimes they even just go away on their own. But if someone is bullied and then is abandoned by his/her peers, the psychological damage there can be a lot more difficult to overcome and can stay around for a lot longer.
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Queens, NY
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
Teaching kids about discipline. I believe parents are part of the solution, that is by teaching their children at a young age to be acceptable of others who have differences. If a parent can plant the idea in their child's mind that everyone is created the same even though another person may look or act differently from them, then that child might grow up to have a bit of respect for others. High schools should definitely keep having visitors advocate the prevention of Bullying and play movies involved with this problem. Motivational-speakers such as ,Josh Shipp, who is a Teen Expert, gives wonderful advice for troubled teens who are being bullied and for the teens responsible for bullying.
(How To "Bully Proof" YOUR Kid)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql3dk40Jr-g
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/15/13

demongurrl13 wrote:

Be crazy...


How do you act crazy?

Posted 3/15/13

-Vega- wrote:

How do you act crazy?



I don't "act" crazy.. I AM crazy....
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.