First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Finding a woman/man that's into Anime/Video-games
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/5/12

Jennifer_2011 wrote:

Lol I cant imagine my life without anime and video games in it I have loved anime and video games since I was a little girl I own a ps3 psvita a nds 3ds dsi gamecube wii/gamecube 3 ps1s a ps2 and a n64 plus tons of games would be so upset if i werent able to watch my anime but thanks to this site i can and video games I can thanks to my husband for getting me all those systems


i cant either iv been playing video games for 14 years its my life and anime iv been watcing for about 7 or 8 years
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
That story was actually really good. Eternal, I don't really see the point in finding someone that likes exactly what you like, but if it's what you want, at least you know it isn't impossible ^^
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/5/12

deejayvee wrote:

That story was actually really good. Eternal, I don't really see the point in finding someone that likes exactly what you like, but if it's what you want, at least you know it isn't impossible ^^


i never said they had to like exactly what i like that is impossible what i said was that i would like to find a woman that shares the same intrests as i do she could play tottaly diffent games than i do and watch completly diffenent animes than i do i wouldnt care a bit its the same intrests that im looking for not meaning to offend you and thanks for your post i appreaciate it
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
Oh, no, you didn't offend me >.< I hope in return I haven't offended you either, just to be clear.

I only say I don't agree, because I find that someone who is different is interesting ya know, you can talk about things you like, and find out things that she likes that is different from you, more variety I suppose.

But everyone is different of course
23979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / North Pole
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
I love video games and i like anime too.
And I have met my bf in a MMO.
We're both geeky ^_^

So, you will find the one that is for you eventually.
Don't lose hope~!


Cheers
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/5/12

deejayvee wrote:

Oh, no, you didn't offend me >.< I hope in return I haven't offended you either, just to be clear.

I only say I don't agree, because I find that someone who is different is interesting ya know, you can talk about things you like, and find out things that she likes that is different from you, more variety I suppose.

But everyone is different of course


oh noo you didnt i mean i can see what you mean by having something different to talk about but for me my passion lies with video games and yes lol i do more than play games but like i said its my passion while i was at dragon con i went to every video game panel i could becasue the developers were their and meeting them was like freaking amazing OT i understand where your coming from too
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/5/12

VanillePink wrote:

I love video games and i like anime too.
And I have met my bf in a MMO.
We're both geeky ^_^

So, you will find the one that is for you eventually.
Don't lose hope~!


Cheers


thanks
8485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sasebo, Nagasaki-shi
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
Any luck on this front? :S
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/5/12

CanesGalactica wrote:

Any luck on this front? :S


what do you mean?
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/5/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:


CanesGalactica wrote:

Any luck on this front? :S


what do you mean?



nope not yet still looking i did meet some really cool women at dragon con tho
8485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sasebo, Nagasaki-shi
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:


CanesGalactica wrote:

Any luck on this front? :S


what do you mean?



nope not yet still looking i did meet some really cool women at dragon con tho


Hey, that's always good.
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

CanesGalactica wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:


CanesGalactica wrote:

Any luck on this front? :S


what do you mean?



nope not yet still looking i did meet some really cool women at dragon con tho


Hey, that's always good. :)


yeah it was really great but i doubt tho that it will again anytime soon but ill keep looking and waiting
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 9/6/12
Did you ask/call any of them to see if they were interested in hanging out? Meeting up for coffee, lunch, etc.?
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

Winterfells wrote:

Did you ask/call any of them to see if they were interested in hanging out? Meeting up for coffee, lunch, etc.?


they live in different states that would be my luck lol
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Online
Posted 9/6/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:


Jennifer_2011 wrote:

Lol I cant imagine my life without anime and video games in it I have loved anime and video games since I was a little girl I own a ps3 psvita a nds 3ds dsi gamecube wii/gamecube 3 ps1s a ps2 and a n64 plus tons of games would be so upset if i werent able to watch my anime but thanks to this site i can and video games I can thanks to my husband for getting me all those systems


i cant either iv been playing video games for 14 years its my life and anime iv been watcing for about 7 or 8 years


Ive been watching anime for 25 years and playing video games for 24
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.