First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
Finding a woman/man that's into Anime/Video-games
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

Hintkin wrote:

Uhmm... That's just sad.. There are still some who like this kind of stuff.. I'm referring to myself..


Huh what are you talking about
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/9/12


I think she was saying "It sucks that you've found it so hard to find women like me. But hey! We exist!" ... I think...
Posted 9/9/12
well, playing console games, you can actually go to gamestop, arcade room, any of the like, you'll find lots. According to where I live, I've seen korean girls playing Pump it Up and DDR, some even raged on a Marvel vs. Capcom (happened a week ago, lol) and they are pro at it! MMOs is another, WoW is one example; however, since the game is predominantly populated by males, most likely the girls in it are taken, lol.
Posted 9/9/12

deejayvee wrote:

It sucks that you've found it so hard to find women like me. But hey! We exist!


But your profile says that you're a guy.
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

Hintkin wrote:

Uhmm... That's just sad.. There are still some who like this kind of stuff.. I'm referring to myself..


I get what your saying now I 'm a tard lol
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

The_anti_coagulant wrote:

STOP LOOKING!

I swear this works.

Every time I say "no more males" a pile of them fall out of my mailbox *___* I believe this can also be reversed.

"Only when you find peace with yourself can you find peace with others."

Don't worry ^_^ You will be fine!


lol idk if this works... I've been not giving a efff for the longest and i haven't seen any guys at my yard. (lulz)

Can't there just be an anime speed-dating thing that does not INVITE CREEPERS!!!

**speaking from past experience - oh NYCC~ odd memories**
katron 
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Online
Posted 9/9/12

Denmi-Sama wrote:

lol idk if this works... I've been not giving a efff for the longest and i haven't seen any guys at my yard. (lulz)

Can't there just be an anime speed-dating thing that does not INVITE CREEPERS!!!

**speaking from past experience - oh NYCC~ odd memories**



XD I've always wanted to do one of those just to see what it was like. But I'm not single and that wouldnt be very nice...


Anyway, there might be more than you think. Unless your a friend that I play games or watch anime with, people don't really know I do those things. I have female friends that are similar, we just don't 'wear it on our sleeve'. Though a giveaway to our nerdiness is our car and our wallets, lol.
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

katron wrote:


Denmi-Sama wrote:

lol idk if this works... I've been not giving a efff for the longest and i haven't seen any guys at my yard. (lulz)

Can't there just be an anime speed-dating thing that does not INVITE CREEPERS!!!

**speaking from past experience - oh NYCC~ odd memories**



XD I've always wanted to do one of those just to see what it was like. But I'm not single and that wouldnt be very nice...


Anyway, there might be more than you think. Unless your a friend that I play games or watch anime with, people don't really know I do those things. I have female friends that are similar, we just don't 'wear it on our sleeve'. Though a giveaway to our nerdiness is our car and our wallets, lol.


LOL my cousin did it with me and she had a bf. When they found out they kicked her out. But she's hot so they let her be in the show! (ho got air time >>") but the show was fixed anyway (trying to show that two star wars geeks can find love in the mist of NYCC)

It was uh - interesting. Saw too many fail Yami Yugis for comfort.

And yeah! Closet anime fan = teh worst. >>" lol

<---- Naruto Wallet (even though I wanted this Clannad one! but it was too small!!)

And oh in my car I got a whole ton of buttons of my favorite characters.
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

Denmi-Sama wrote:


The_anti_coagulant wrote:

STOP LOOKING!

I swear this works.

Every time I say "no more males" a pile of them fall out of my mailbox *___* I believe this can also be reversed.

"Only when you find peace with yourself can you find peace with others."

Don't worry ^_^ You will be fine!


lol idk if this works... I've been not giving a efff for the longest and i haven't seen any guys at my yard. (lulz)

Can't there just be an anime speed-dating thing that does not INVITE CREEPERS!!!

**speaking from past experience - oh NYCC~ odd memories**


lol i dont think it does


"Can't there just be an anime speed-dating thing that does not INVITE CREEPERS!!!" i wish their was one of those here
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

Denmi-Sama wrote:


katron wrote:


Denmi-Sama wrote:

lol idk if this works... I've been not giving a efff for the longest and i haven't seen any guys at my yard. (lulz)

Can't there just be an anime speed-dating thing that does not INVITE CREEPERS!!!

**speaking from past experience - oh NYCC~ odd memories**



XD I've always wanted to do one of those just to see what it was like. But I'm not single and that wouldnt be very nice...


Anyway, there might be more than you think. Unless your a friend that I play games or watch anime with, people don't really know I do those things. I have female friends that are similar, we just don't 'wear it on our sleeve'. Though a giveaway to our nerdiness is our car and our wallets, lol.


LOL my cousin did it with me and she had a bf. When they found out they kicked her out. But she's hot so they let her be in the show! (ho got air time >>") but the show was fixed anyway (trying to show that two star wars geeks can find love in the mist of NYCC)

It was uh - interesting. Saw too many fail Yami Yugis for comfort.

And yeah! Closet anime fan = teh worst. >>" lol

<---- Naruto Wallet (even though I wanted this Clannad one! but it was too small!!)

And oh in my car I got a whole ton of buttons of my favorite characters.




you have a naruto wallet i want ^.^ i want lol



30059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Midwest
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:



Ah ^_^ I suppose this works for me cause I am super optimistic. Like other posters have said just be confident. I also think you might want to be a bit more specific than "woman into anime". You mentioned going to the gym so I believe one of your standards is a healthy woman into anime.

If girls look at you weird for liking anime they are probably too insecure themselves and you have just avoided a big problem anyway. If you do keep looking, and you manage to find a "nice girl" she should be open to your hobbies as well as you to hers. Good luck!


Denmi-Sama wrote:



On the flip side, the term creeper is a bit much for someone you've only spoken to for 5 minutes. Until creepism is confirmed I would say they are just awkward. I've only done speed dating once, as I was tricked, but even a creeper can be fun or funny. So long as they don't turn into a stalker.... I was afraid to leave my dorm for a while. BUT, I am just happy being entertained.

I am actively trying not to date so maybe that is why the phenomena occurs.
46979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Bronx New York
Offline
Posted 9/9/12
Well I like both anime and video games, but I have been off the market for a long time now lol. Maybe you are just looking in the wrong places. But then again I met my boy friend while riding the #4 train. Maybe you are looking too hard; a lot of people say that you find the right person when you are not even looking. (^_^;;
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

The_anti_coagulant wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:



Ah ^_^ I suppose this works for me cause I am super optimistic. Like other posters have said just be confident. I also think you might want to be a bit more specific than "woman into anime". You mentioned going to the gym so I believe one of your standards is a healthy woman into anime.

If girls look at you weird for liking anime they are probably too insecure themselves and you have just avoided a big problem anyway. If you do keep looking, and you manage to find a "nice girl" she should be open to your hobbies as well as you to hers. Good luck!


Denmi-Sama wrote:



On the flip side, the term creeper is a bit much for someone you've only spoken to for 5 minutes. Until creepism is confirmed I would say they are just awkward. I've only done speed dating once, as I was tricked, but even a creeper can be fun or funny. So long as they don't turn into a stalker.... I was afraid to leave my dorm for a while. BUT, I am just happy being entertained.

I am actively trying not to date so maybe that is why the phenomena occurs.


Oh don't worry I wouldn't call shy people "creepers". I wouldn't be unfair like that. But lol there are definitely guys out there that behave/say stupid shit - and they wonder why no girl wanna approach them.

610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:


Denmi-Sama wrote:


katron wrote:


Denmi-Sama wrote:

lol idk if this works... I've been not giving a efff for the longest and i haven't seen any guys at my yard. (lulz)

Can't there just be an anime speed-dating thing that does not INVITE CREEPERS!!!

**speaking from past experience - oh NYCC~ odd memories**



XD I've always wanted to do one of those just to see what it was like. But I'm not single and that wouldnt be very nice...


Anyway, there might be more than you think. Unless your a friend that I play games or watch anime with, people don't really know I do those things. I have female friends that are similar, we just don't 'wear it on our sleeve'. Though a giveaway to our nerdiness is our car and our wallets, lol.


LOL my cousin did it with me and she had a bf. When they found out they kicked her out. But she's hot so they let her be in the show! (ho got air time >>") but the show was fixed anyway (trying to show that two star wars geeks can find love in the mist of NYCC)

It was uh - interesting. Saw too many fail Yami Yugis for comfort.

And yeah! Closet anime fan = teh worst. >>" lol

<---- Naruto Wallet (even though I wanted this Clannad one! but it was too small!!)

And oh in my car I got a whole ton of buttons of my favorite characters.




you have a naruto wallet i want ^.^ i want lol





Lol yeah it's a no biggie wallet just the logo.

20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

Denmi-Sama wrote:


The_anti_coagulant wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:



Ah ^_^ I suppose this works for me cause I am super optimistic. Like other posters have said just be confident. I also think you might want to be a bit more specific than "woman into anime". You mentioned going to the gym so I believe one of your standards is a healthy woman into anime.

If girls look at you weird for liking anime they are probably too insecure themselves and you have just avoided a big problem anyway. If you do keep looking, and you manage to find a "nice girl" she should be open to your hobbies as well as you to hers. Good luck!


Denmi-Sama wrote:



On the flip side, the term creeper is a bit much for someone you've only spoken to for 5 minutes. Until creepism is confirmed I would say they are just awkward. I've only done speed dating once, as I was tricked, but even a creeper can be fun or funny. So long as they don't turn into a stalker.... I was afraid to leave my dorm for a while. BUT, I am just happy being entertained.

I am actively trying not to date so maybe that is why the phenomena occurs.


Oh don't worry I wouldn't call shy people "creepers". I wouldn't be unfair like that. But lol there are definitely guys out there that behave/say stupid shit - and they wonder why no girl wanna approach them.



im not a creeper lol but i never know what to say so it useally comes out sounding retarded
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.