First  Prev  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  Next  Last
Finding a woman/man that's into Anime/Video-games
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

evenstar95 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:

ive taken everthing he has said to heart but when i have to start rearanging my room thats when i stop listineing and i know how to act on a date i have manners and what not so thats the end of that


What's the difference between rearranging your room and rearranging the fat distribution on your body? You're losing weight to make yourself physically attractive because you neither want to be or date a fat fuck. Similarly, lose that poster whenever a girl enters your room for the first time so you don't come off as a shallow pervert, nor as someone with a crappy personality.

There's no point in creating a thread looking for advice if you're not going to implement any of it. How your delusional word puke has lasted 54 pages I do not know.


watch what you say thier buddy this thread isnt to bash fat people which i still am im looseing weight so i dont die or what ever heart attack etc
Posted 10/24/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:

watch what you say thier buddy this thread isnt to bash fat people which i still am im looseing weight so i dont die or what ever heart attack etc


I'm simply restating what you've said, just in a cruder manner. Again, you've missed the logic in the post.
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

evenstar95 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:

watch what you say thier buddy this thread isnt to bash fat people which i still am im looseing weight so i dont die or what ever heart attack etc


I'm simply restating what you've said, just in a cruder manner. Again, you've missed the logic in the post.


i read what you said im not blind and i didnt miss the logic either
Posted 10/24/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:

i read what you said im not blind and i didnt miss the logic either


What are you going to do now then? Continue looking for comfort in Saeko's boobs or start learning how to compromise?
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

evenstar95 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:

i read what you said im not blind and i didnt miss the logic either


What are you going to do now then? Continue looking for comfort in Saeko's boobs or start learning how to compromise?


your retarded its a wallscroll sersly just retarded
Posted 10/24/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:


evenstar95 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:

i read what you said im not blind and i didnt miss the logic either


What are you going to do now then? Continue looking for comfort in Saeko's boobs or start learning how to compromise?


your retarded its a wallscroll sersly just retarded


Lose weight fatty
Posted 10/24/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:

your retarded its a wallscroll sersly just retarded


Yes, it's the wall scroll that's the problem. /sarcasm
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

evenstar95 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:

your retarded its a wallscroll sersly just retarded


Yes, it's the wall scroll that's the problem. /sarcasm


well it seems you and winterfells are the only ones that have a problem with it
Posted 10/24/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:

well it seems you and winterfells are the only ones that have a problem with it


I suppose your dedication to this wall scroll does make up for your lack of intelligence.
Posted 10/24/12
There is a party in here ... I wanna scroll tooooooooo ughhh
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

evenstar95 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:

well it seems you and winterfells are the only ones that have a problem with it


I suppose your dedication to this wall scroll does make up for your lack of intelligence.


it shows your dedication to being a dumb ass because yall are the ones talking about a wallscroll all i did was simply post the pic but yet you continue to talk about it so you must like it casue you wont shut the fuck up about it
46289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 10/24/12 , edited 10/24/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:


evenstar95 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:

well it seems you and winterfells are the only ones that have a problem with it


I suppose your dedication to this wall scroll does make up for your lack of intelligence.


it shows your dedication to being a dumb ass because yall are the ones talking about a wallscroll all i did was simply post the pic but yet you continue to talk about it so you must like it casue you wont shut the fuck up about it




And....



8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:

well it seems you and winterfells are the only ones that have a problem with it


How I feel:


20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:


evenstar95 wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:

well it seems you and winterfells are the only ones that have a problem with it


I suppose your dedication to this wall scroll does make up for your lack of intelligence.


it shows your dedication to being a dumb ass because yall are the ones talking about a wallscroll all i did was simply post the pic but yet you continue to talk about it so you must like it casue you wont shut the fuck up about it




And....







hahaah
46289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

Winterfells wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:

well it seems you and winterfells are the only ones that have a problem with it


How I feel:




How I feel:

First  Prev  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.