First  Prev  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  Next  Last
Finding a woman/man that's into Anime/Video-games
Posted 10/24/12

Winterfells wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:

well it seems you and winterfells are the only ones that have a problem with it


How I feel:




At this point I'm just glad he won't be getting any sex and reproducing. Those are genes that should not be conserved.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/24/12


LMAO that's awesome.


evenstar95 wrote:

At this point I'm just glad he won't be getting any sex and reproducing. Those are genes that should not be conserved.


Haha, a bit harsh but I don't blame you for feeling that way. I wish he understood that the issue wasn't centered on the poster, but rather his unwillingness to adapt his ways, be flexible, and listen to some of the advice posted in here. He contradicts himself quite a bit.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lost
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

eternalchaos4200 wrote:


SakiAiza wrote:

Yes they do. But you know what's even worse? When a girl has feelings for a guy who's addicted to videogames and would rather spend his time playing on his DS than paying attention to her.


Uh hmmmm DS or woman easiest question in the world to answer woman duh wtf is that guy thinking


He's thinking about evolving his Pokémon. That's why I ditched him
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

SakiAiza wrote:


eternalchaos4200 wrote:


SakiAiza wrote:

Yes they do. But you know what's even worse? When a girl has feelings for a guy who's addicted to videogames and would rather spend his time playing on his DS than paying attention to her.


Uh hmmmm DS or woman easiest question in the world to answer woman duh wtf is that guy thinking


He's thinking about evolving his Pokémon. That's why I ditched him


that dude is retarded i love my games but women would deff come first
1448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Clock Town - Milk...
Offline
Posted 10/24/12
I know of one female that's in to anime but she's my friends girlfriend. I've met tons of girls that like video games though. They aren't very rare at least from where I am. In general I don't have any friends that are in to anime so in social encounters I don't usually bring that up though. Thus I never find out if anyone is actually in to it or not. I'm sure I'd meet lots if I ever went to a convention or something though.
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

maj0ra wrote:

I know of one female that's in to anime but she's my friends girlfriend. I've met tons of girls that like video games though. They aren't very rare at least from where I am. In general I don't have any friends that are in to anime so in social encounters I don't usually bring that up though. Thus I never find out if anyone is actually in to it or not. I'm sure I'd meet lots if I ever went to a convention or something though.


conventions are awesome but some of them can cost a bit but totally worth it in my OP
5153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/24/12
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 10/25/12


LMFAO @ PIC!!

And damn Japan literally has EVERYTHING.



And lol I liked the poster. :x

But that's because I also know what HSOD is all about - and how bodacious their "female characters" are.

But I understand all the points made about it. Except for being a lesbian if the chick likes the poster. >>'

Don't be offended EC - let's just agree that the girl should know some context behind that poster (other than TITTAYS!!!) otherwise she's gonna assume otherwise.

But there is a logical flaw in the against-poster-ers...

If EC is looking for girls who are into anime... What if they don't find it creepy BECAUSE they are into anime? I understand if it's someone who's never even heard of sailor moon BUT what if the girl knows about HSOD - is it necessary then to take it down?

Just a question - overall I would kinda say take it down at first but I mean she is gonna find out about it eventually anyway. Lol especially if he's dead-set for leaving it up.

You all say to be polite and courteous by just showing some decency on the first date - but I'd personally would wanna know what I'm getting into.

Besides, if she's going into his room - it's safe to say that they're known eachother for at least x time. It's kind of okay to show your most natural environment at that point.
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 10/25/12

Denmi-Sama wrote:



LMFAO @ PIC!!

And damn Japan literally has EVERYTHING.



And lol I liked the poster. :x

But that's because I also know what HSOD is all about - and how bodacious their "female characters" are.

But I understand all the points made about it. Except for being a lesbian if the chick likes the poster. >>'

Don't be offended EC - let's just agree that the girl should know some context behind that poster (other than TITTAYS!!!) otherwise she's gonna assume otherwise.

But there is a logical flaw in the against-poster-ers...

If EC is looking for girls who are into anime... What if they don't find it creepy BECAUSE they are into anime? I understand if it's someone who's never even heard of sailor moon BUT what if the girl knows about HSOD - is it necessary then to take it down?

Just a question - overall I would kinda say take it down at first but I mean she is gonna find out about it eventually anyway. Lol especially if he's dead-set for leaving it up.

You all say to be polite and courteous by just showing some decency on the first date - but I'd personally would wanna know what I'm getting into.

Besides, if she's going into his room - it's safe to say that they're known eachother for at least x time. It's kind of okay to show your most natural environment at that point.




very well said
64680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 10/25/12


Where is the applause for this purely epic posting? Well done, sir, well done.



8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/25/12

killbethy wrote:

Where is the applause for this purely epic posting? Well done, sir, well done.



Thanks for the kind words.
Posted 10/25/12
Hey hey hey. Im reading the first page of these comments and THEY DO EXIST IRL. I know several good friends. But most are so obsessed with Anime/VG and dont want to date. They want to date their fave charcter instead. I dont really advertise i like VG or Anime, becase us Floridans typiclly shun Anime-obsessed people. Agreed?
Posted 10/25/12
you guys/girls want to find person interested in Anime?

girls, introduce your man to Hentai and Ecchi. I swear he will love you and anime forever

Men, find an anime with a reoccuring hot shirtless guy, and done. Your woman will havea 50% of liking anime. If that doesnt work, show her an anime that matches with her personality. If she likes jazz, show her Kids On The Slope. If she like Hospital Drama, that Black Jack or whatever that anime is.

is it REALLY that hard?
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 10/25/12

Joker_Sora wrote:

Hey hey hey. Im reading the first page of these comments and THEY DO EXIST IRL. I know several good friends. But most are so obsessed with Anime/VG and dont want to date. They want to date their fave charcter instead. I dont really advertise i like VG or Anime, becase us Floridans typiclly shun Anime-obsessed people. Agreed?


Lol I saw an anime expo advertisement when I went to Florida. I didn't get to go though.
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 10/25/12

Winterfells wrote:


killbethy wrote:

Where is the applause for this purely epic posting? Well done, sir, well done.



Thanks for the kind words.


Lol WF I believe we had a -disagreement- about your reasons not to date right??? Are those reasons why???
First  Prev  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.