First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
biggest download everrrr?
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 9/8/12 , edited 9/8/12
around 60 gigs i guess, doesnt take that long
wat. fiber optic.
Posted 9/8/12

iSilentScream wrote:

not much for me... only about 9gb I guess?

T'was an eroge


lemme guess, school days XD
Posted 9/8/12

Brettafjack wrote:

around 60 gigs i guess, doesnt take that long
wat. fiber optic.


did you get that google internet thing XD??
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 9/8/12

MokaForTheWin wrote:


Brettafjack wrote:

around 60 gigs i guess, doesnt take that long
wat. fiber optic.


did you get that google internet thing XD??


BUSTED! oh well, what Bergen can do, voila :p

Posted 9/8/12

Brettafjack wrote:


MokaForTheWin wrote:


Brettafjack wrote:

around 60 gigs i guess, doesnt take that long
wat. fiber optic.


did you get that google internet thing XD??


BUSTED! oh well, what Bergen can do, voila :p



haha you lucky bastard fuck you i also want 1gb per second internet
29937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Raccoon City
Offline
Posted 9/8/12
School Days HQ, around 9 GBs total, it was broken up into parts(14 parts/downloads) so it may not count.
When uncompressed/installed it took 11 GBs.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.