First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Wedding
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

StefanSalvatore wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:

Stefan : *Waiting at the end of the aisle*


Rebecca: *I came out arm and arm with my mom and dad smiling.*


*I smile as I see you walking*


* I get over to you and tack your arm as my mom and dad let go of me.* Together forever.


*I take your arm* Forever and ever


"smiles at you Stefan"


*smiles back at you*

"okay and watches you smile at my daughter in your tux "

I promise to take care of your daughter


Thank you


you're welcome


Nods and hugs you


*hugs you back*


Thank you and smiles as you kisses my daughter
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/12


*I kiss you softly*
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

StefanSalvatore wrote:



*I kiss you softly*


Asks do you mean my daughter?
135678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

StefanSalvatore wrote:



*I kiss you softly*


* I hear everyone cheering and claping as we kiss and then i lock arms with you and walk together going to the after party indoors.*

Elena: *I cheering as i hand Scarlett in my arms and Damon puts his arm arond me.*
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/12


*smiles*
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

StefanSalvatore wrote:



*smiles*


smiles back
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:



*I kiss you softly*


* I hear everyone cheering and claping as we kiss and then i lock arms with you and walk together going to the after party indoors.*

Elena: *I cheering as i hand Scarlett in my arms and Damon puts his arm arond me.*


Bella: Quickly gives you a hug
135678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:



*I kiss you softly*


* I hear everyone cheering and claping as we kiss and then i lock arms with you and walk together going to the after party indoors.*

Elena: *I cheering as i hand Scarlett in my arms and Damon puts his arm arond me.*


Bella: Quickly gives you a hug


Rebecca: I love you mom * huges you back befor we all head into the after party.*
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:



*I kiss you softly*


* I hear everyone cheering and claping as we kiss and then i lock arms with you and walk together going to the after party indoors.*

Elena: *I cheering as i hand Scarlett in my arms and Damon puts his arm arond me.*


*I put my arm around your waist and kiss Scarlett's forehead*
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:



*I kiss you softly*


* I hear everyone cheering and claping as we kiss and then i lock arms with you and walk together going to the after party indoors.*

Elena: *I cheering as i hand Scarlett in my arms and Damon puts his arm arond me.*


Bella: Quickly gives you a hug


Rebecca: I love you mom * huges you back befor we all head into the after party.*


Bella: I love you too daughter -hugs you back - and walks over to the after party
135678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

StefanSalvatore wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:



*I kiss you softly*


* I hear everyone cheering and claping as we kiss and then i lock arms with you and walk together going to the after party indoors.*

Elena: *I cheering as i hand Scarlett in my arms and Damon puts his arm arond me.*


*I put my arm around your waist and kiss Scarlett's forehead*


* I put my head on your sholder and i also kiss Scarlett too as i go with you.* I'll go chang into my after party dress what to join me.
135678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:



*I kiss you softly*


* I hear everyone cheering and claping as we kiss and then i lock arms with you and walk together going to the after party indoors.*

Elena: *I cheering as i hand Scarlett in my arms and Damon puts his arm arond me.*


Bella: Quickly gives you a hug


Rebecca: I love you mom * huges you back befor we all head into the after party.*


Bella: I love you too daughter -hugs you back - and walks over to the after party


Rebecca: I'll be back i just need to chang into my after party dress.
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:



*I kiss you softly*


* I hear everyone cheering and claping as we kiss and then i lock arms with you and walk together going to the after party indoors.*

Elena: *I cheering as i hand Scarlett in my arms and Damon puts his arm arond me.*


*I put my arm around your waist and kiss Scarlett's forehead*


* I put my head on your sholder and i also kiss Scarlett too as i go with you.* I'll go chang into my after party dress what to join me.

Sure
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:



*smiles*


smiles back


*hugs you quickly*
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


StefanSalvatore wrote:



*I kiss you softly*


* I hear everyone cheering and claping as we kiss and then i lock arms with you and walk together going to the after party indoors.*

Elena: *I cheering as i hand Scarlett in my arms and Damon puts his arm arond me.*


*I put my arm around your waist and kiss Scarlett's forehead*


* I put my head on your sholder and i also kiss Scarlett too as i go with you.* I'll go chang into my after party dress what to join me.


Yes I'll change into my party dress
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.