First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Video games that you wish were movies.
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/2/12 , edited 9/2/12
Like the title says. Which video games do you wish could be made into movies. I think some of these would be awesome movies and I would totally go and see them.






18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, and ever...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12 , edited 9/2/12
That Slender poster is awesome!

Personally I'd love to see Amnesia turned into a movie - the story had potential and could be ironed out a bit more to make it suit a full-length movie.

L.A. Noire maybe. Happy Wheels..? Minecraft for the real artsy/indie types haha.
2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/12 , edited 9/2/12

StealthWar42 wrote:

That Slender poster is awesome!

Personally I'd love to see Amnesia turned into a movie - the story had potential and could be ironed out a bit more to make it suit a full-length movie.

L.A. Noire maybe. Happy Wheels..? Minecraft for the real artsy/indie types haha.


Woah! I didn't think of Amnesia, it would make an AWESOME movie :O

When I play games I already think of it as an interactive movie Left 4 Dead would be a pretty cool movie if it were to be done well by sticking to the characters and it would show the beginning of the infection and shizz.

Ib would also be an AMAZING movie to see the 16 bit get turned into a proper film would be awesome.
29765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 9/2/12 , edited 9/2/12
Skyrim by far!!!!!

Kingdom Hearts!!

Assassins Creed

Spyro!

Eternal Sonata

and Harvest moon!

and there should be more Final Fantasy movies!!!

34352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / New Orleans, Loui...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12
I would like to see Bioshock be made into a movie!
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

Sudnifisent wrote:


StealthWar42 wrote:

That Slender poster is awesome!

Personally I'd love to see Amnesia turned into a movie - the story had potential and could be ironed out a bit more to make it suit a full-length movie.

L.A. Noire maybe. Happy Wheels..? Minecraft for the real artsy/indie types haha.


Woah! I didn't think of Amnesia, it would make an AWESOME movie :O

When I play games I already think of it as an interactive movie Left 4 Dead would be a pretty cool movie if it were to be done well by sticking to the characters and it would show the beginning of the infection and shizz.

Ib would also be an AMAZING movie to see the 16 bit get turned into a proper film would be awesome.


Look what I found hehe I also noticed that you're a PewdiePie fan. Me too

2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

animemonster96 wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


StealthWar42 wrote:

That Slender poster is awesome!

Personally I'd love to see Amnesia turned into a movie - the story had potential and could be ironed out a bit more to make it suit a full-length movie.

L.A. Noire maybe. Happy Wheels..? Minecraft for the real artsy/indie types haha.


Woah! I didn't think of Amnesia, it would make an AWESOME movie :O

When I play games I already think of it as an interactive movie Left 4 Dead would be a pretty cool movie if it were to be done well by sticking to the characters and it would show the beginning of the infection and shizz.

Ib would also be an AMAZING movie to see the 16 bit get turned into a proper film would be awesome.


Look what I found hehe I also noticed that you're a PewdiePie fan. Me too



*BROFIST* I've almost watched all of his videos he's definitely one of my favourite Youtubers.
16309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/2/12 , edited 9/2/12
I would of said Metal Gear Solid, but Columbia pictures have recently announced 4 days ago that they are making one. Only problem is I hope it doesn't turn out to be the next Dragonball Evolution
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

Sudnifisent wrote:


animemonster96 wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


StealthWar42 wrote:

That Slender poster is awesome!

Personally I'd love to see Amnesia turned into a movie - the story had potential and could be ironed out a bit more to make it suit a full-length movie.

L.A. Noire maybe. Happy Wheels..? Minecraft for the real artsy/indie types haha.


Woah! I didn't think of Amnesia, it would make an AWESOME movie :O

When I play games I already think of it as an interactive movie Left 4 Dead would be a pretty cool movie if it were to be done well by sticking to the characters and it would show the beginning of the infection and shizz.

Ib would also be an AMAZING movie to see the 16 bit get turned into a proper film would be awesome.


Look what I found hehe I also noticed that you're a PewdiePie fan. Me too



*BROFIST* I've almost watched all of his videos he's definitely one of my favourite Youtubers.


*brofist* Same here, I've almost watched them all too. Which videos are your favourite? Mine are Amnesia and Happy Wheels
22518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Twins City
Offline
Posted 9/2/12
I think Borderlands would make a great movie. I really don't wanna see any game turned into a movie, though. If they can screw up Mario Bros. and movies based on board games, there's no limit to their destruction.
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, and ever...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12
I love PewDiePie... more of a Tobuscus fan myself, but PewDiePie has some VERY epic Amnesia moments
10816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / bloomington, IL
Offline
Posted 9/2/12







2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

animemonster96 wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


animemonster96 wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


StealthWar42 wrote:

That Slender poster is awesome!

Personally I'd love to see Amnesia turned into a movie - the story had potential and could be ironed out a bit more to make it suit a full-length movie.

L.A. Noire maybe. Happy Wheels..? Minecraft for the real artsy/indie types haha.


Woah! I didn't think of Amnesia, it would make an AWESOME movie :O

When I play games I already think of it as an interactive movie Left 4 Dead would be a pretty cool movie if it were to be done well by sticking to the characters and it would show the beginning of the infection and shizz.

Ib would also be an AMAZING movie to see the 16 bit get turned into a proper film would be awesome.


Look what I found hehe I also noticed that you're a PewdiePie fan. Me too



*BROFIST* I've almost watched all of his videos he's definitely one of my favourite Youtubers.


*brofist* Same here, I've almost watched them all too. Which videos are your favourite? Mine are Amnesia and Happy Wheels :D


Hmm the ones that make me laugh the most are the Barbie Adventure, Just Dance 3 and Cleverbot ones XD the series which I just enjoy to watch would be his first Condemned series, Ib, Amnesia Tenebris Lake and SCP XD I don't really like his Slender, Anna and Silent Hill 2 LPs though. OH! I also love his very short series for really obscure indie games like Revenge of the Sunfish and 1916 XD

2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/12

StealthWar42 wrote:

I love PewDiePie... more of a Tobuscus fan myself, but PewDiePie has some VERY epic Amnesia moments



Really? I find Tobuscus quite obnoxious at times I can't really sit through a full lets play of his. Welp, each to their own.
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, and ever...
Offline
Posted 9/2/12
Well, now you make me feel like I have to come up with something negative about PewDiePie lol... oi.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.