First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Third Year's Building
Posted 11/29/12
Misaki:"I can help if this is the case then we shall check now do you got any evidence"
Posted 11/29/12

SweetandDevilishRin wrote:

Misaki:"I can help if this is the case then we shall check now do you got any evidence"


Amy showed Misaki the feather and the scars on her back and explained that she was found in the woods with no memory of how she got there and only wearing a shirt and panties. "My parents also tried very hard to see if someone lost a child, but i never matched any of the descriptions. So, they just raised me as their own."
Posted 11/29/12
Misaki:"Hmm only one way to know" *She holds up a small blue feather* "If these grow into wings then your an angel"
Posted 11/29/12

SweetandDevilishRin wrote:

Misaki:"Hmm only one way to know" *She holds up a small blue feather* "If these grow into wings then your an angel"


Amy took the feather. "What do you mean? Am I supposed to put this somewhere on me?"
Posted 11/29/12
Misaki:"No if you just touch it and it glows blue"
Posted 11/29/12

SweetandDevilishRin wrote:

Misaki:"No if you just touch it and it glows blue"


Amy looked at the feather and held it. It turned a bright blue and started to float alittle. Tears started to fill Amy's eyes. The feather gently landed back down in her hand and at that moment, she knew it was true. She was an angel at some point, but mysteriously fell to Earth.
Posted 11/29/12
Misaki:"Well that settles that"
Posted 11/29/12

SweetandDevilishRin wrote:

Misaki:"Well that settles that"


"Thank you so much, Misaki. You have no idea what this means to me."
Posted 11/29/12
Misaki:"Ahh dont sweat the details us angels do have to stick together you know"
Posted 11/29/12

SweetandDevilishRin wrote:

Misaki:"Ahh dont sweat the details us angels do have to stick together you know"


"Certainly. But I have a question. Now that I found out I'm an angel, will I ever know how or why I fell to Earth? Or will my past on that remain a mystery?"
Posted 11/29/12
Hiro:"Theres always something that triggers your memory thats why Misaki and I have pendants of memories"
Posted 11/29/12

SweetandDevilishRin wrote:

Hiro:"Theres always something that triggers your memory thats why Misaki and I have pendants of memories"


"Well, hopefully now I will remember something soon and write it down in a journal or something. Again, thank you guys so much for helping me find myself."
Posted 11/29/12
Misaki and Hiro:"No problem and if you got any more questions ask us we'll be happy to answer"
Posted 11/29/12

SweetandDevilishRin wrote:

Misaki and Hiro:"No problem and if you got any more questions ask us we'll be happy to answer"


Amy bowed to them and said, "I should probably go to the library and read up some on angels. I should find out more about my kind."
Posted 11/29/12
Misaki:"Me too bye" *She smiled and ran off with Hiro*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.