First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
do you believe there is a jesus and god??
Banned
31570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/2/12
I also believe in God, but not religion.
45020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/12
Nope. At least not in the sense you mean. There were a lot of Jesus' back then (Life of Brian is by far the most historically accurate Passion), but no "son of God".
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / Ozone
Offline
Posted 12/4/12
Yes, I believe in the Father ,the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Banned
31570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/4/12
I also believe in Jesus's teachings and his existence.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
Theres only one real way to find out, now isnt there???
495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
Dedewary, Im amazed to find a post regarding God on this site, as i came back to this site after a long hiatus, in search of people who want to seek God. Anyways, yes I believe in God and Jesus because of the bible. Thats the simple answer now you might ask why because of the bible? then we will have to go deeper. The bible in latin means book so its a book from God because he is the author and his will and words are contained in there. Just like how we use a pen (tool) to record things, God used man as instruments to record his words. We know the bible is from God because although there are about 35 authors, it says in 2Timothy 3:16 that the bible is God breathed meaning its his word. 2 peter 1:20-21 also backs what i say, the bible is not made up of mans own interpretation, but has the will of God. We know its his word because throughout the bible the contents are identical. All 66 books connects and relates from the beginning to the end, you can see it in one big picture, which is why Gods word is referred to as a net (it all connects). We know God is alive and enduring because of his promise (prophecy) and the fulfillment of it, when the prophecy fulfills, the reality appears thus we know God is behind it and he is working. This also leads us to have true faith and true obedience and true knowledge and true hope. When i mention "true" its because there are false ones out there.
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AnimeSekai
Offline
Posted 12/10/12
of course Jesus lives who is God.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
Why would you believe in anything that you cannot prove exists?
Banned
31570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

lordseth23 wrote:

Why would you believe in anything that you cannot prove exists?


Can you prove that you exist? What if you are just a figment of someone else's imagination? Look around you. Everything and everyone is God.

29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

-Vega- wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

Why would you believe in anything that you cannot prove exists?


Can you prove that you exist? What if you are just a figment of someone else's imagination? Look around you. Everything and everyone is God.



Sure I can, by writing this I am proving that I exist. It doesn't matter if it is in someone else's imagination or not. I would certainly like to think that the "God" that Christians refer to would be able to create a better world than this, which is a good reason to not believe in him at all.
Banned
31570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12 , edited 12/12/12

lordseth23 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

Why would you believe in anything that you cannot prove exists?


Can you prove that you exist? What if you are just a figment of someone else's imagination? Look around you. Everything and everyone is God.



Sure I can, by writing this I am proving that I exist. It doesn't matter if it is in someone else's imagination or not. I would certainly like to think that the "God" that Christians refer to would be able to create a better world than this, which is a good reason to not believe in him at all.


Is that so? The so called Christian God is actually Satan. Did you know that?

That is not proof, man. Just because you say so does not mean you are actually there. All of your being could just be a dream or a creation of someone else's imagination. There is no difference between the dream world and the so called real world.
Posted 12/12/12 , edited 12/12/12
I AM A Agnosticism
agnostic is someone who neither believes nor disbelieves in the existence of a deity or deities, whereas a theist and an atheist believe and disbelieve, respectively. In the strict sense, however, agnosticism is the view that humanity does not currently possess the requisite knowledge and/or reason to provide sufficient rational grounds to justify the belief that deities either do or do not exist.

Banned
31570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

AsakoNatsume wrote:

I AM A Agnosticism
agnostic is someone who neither believes nor disbelieves in the existence of a deity or deities, whereas a theist and an atheist believe and disbelieve, respectively. In the strict sense, however, agnosticism is the view that humanity does not currently possess the requisite knowledge and/or reason to provide sufficient rational grounds to justify the belief that deities either do or do not exist.



I thought agnosticism also means that you do believe in God, but not religion.

29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

-Vega- wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

Why would you believe in anything that you cannot prove exists?


Can you prove that you exist? What if you are just a figment of someone else's imagination? Look around you. Everything and everyone is God.



Sure I can, by writing this I am proving that I exist. It doesn't matter if it is in someone else's imagination or not. I would certainly like to think that the "God" that Christians refer to would be able to create a better world than this, which is a good reason to not believe in him at all.


Is that so? The so called Christian God is actually Satan. Did you know that?

That is not proof, man. Just because you say so does not mean you are actually there. All of your being could just be a dream or a creation of someone else's imagination. There is no difference between the dream world and the so called real world.


That would certainly explain why this world he created is so imperfect.

If I do not exist, then what am I to begin with?
Banned
31570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

lordseth23 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

Why would you believe in anything that you cannot prove exists?


Can you prove that you exist? What if you are just a figment of someone else's imagination? Look around you. Everything and everyone is God.



Sure I can, by writing this I am proving that I exist. It doesn't matter if it is in someone else's imagination or not. I would certainly like to think that the "God" that Christians refer to would be able to create a better world than this, which is a good reason to not believe in him at all.


Is that so? The so called Christian God is actually Satan. Did you know that?

That is not proof, man. Just because you say so does not mean you are actually there. All of your being could just be a dream or a creation of someone else's imagination. There is no difference between the dream world and the so called real world.


That would certainly explain why this world he created is so imperfect.

If I do not exist, then what am I to begin with?


Dude, you are real. I was just being hypothetical with that question. What are you? Do you want to know the secret?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.