First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Your dream guy or girl
14942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 9/5/12 , edited 9/5/12
I would like a cute mute girl so that way I dont have to worry about listening to her nag at me when I get home.
8268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Las Vegas,NV
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
for me,...Cat ears,Tail, has to say NYAN NYAN , BIG eyes,looong hairs,some type of magic power would be acceptable ,oh and large bouncy boobs...XD...you know ll u guy want here 2..lol
19067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
I would like a girl that actually likes anime and doesn't make fun of me for watching it!! ><
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
I've fallen head over heels for every boy that I've perceived as more intelligent than me (a tall order), but once I found out they aren't all that it vanishes.

Dream boy though... Dream boy in really thin and girly, with no muscles to speak of. Of course he is super smart. If possible, white hair or extremely light blonde (begging for a paradox there), but I'll settle for blacks or brunettes, just no gingers. Boy gingers are... yeah, no.

Things I'll compromise on: True love, emotional issues.

So, on the whole, him:
Posted 9/5/12
Are you guys in for a disappointment or what lol.
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/12 , edited 9/5/12

evenstar95 wrote:

Are you guys in for a disappointment or what lol.


Laugh now, but there is a boy almost exactly like him at my school, only he talks like a valley girl and not a single person knows his orientation, possibly including him.
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
well......i think my weakness in guys would be > skinny jeans, cool hair, and blue eyes i like guys who wear skinny jeans and die their hair in weird colors because i do that and we would just mesh perfectly! I also like protective, sweet, and cuddly guys He would have to let me be lazy and draw all day, i like guys who are funny and love me for me.....my perverted, weird, skinny jean loving, self <3 i would like him to like anime and the kinda of music i like too. i think the main thing is that he would love me and i would love him <3 <3
Posted 9/5/12

Triavalon wrote:

Laugh now, but there is a boy almost exactly like him at my school, only he talks like a valley girl and not a single person knows his orientation, possibly including him.


Shouldn't be too difficult to begin with since your list was fairly small and simple.
Posted 9/5/12
some one thats 100% awesome!
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 9/5/12 , edited 9/5/12

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:

I would like a cute mute girl so that way I dont have to worry about listening to her nag at me when I get home.


*casts Esuna

Hooray she can talk! (and strangely cast magic now...)

26158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / university of cal...
Offline
Posted 9/5/12

Triavalon wrote:

I've fallen head over heels for every boy that I've perceived as more intelligent than me (a tall order), but once I found out they aren't all that it vanishes.

Dream boy though... Dream boy in really thin and girly, with no muscles to speak of. Of course he is super smart. If possible, white hair or extremely light blonde (begging for a paradox there), but I'll settle for blacks or brunettes, just no gingers. Boy gingers are... yeah, no.

Things I'll compromise on: True love, emotional issues.

So, on the whole, him:

why do you want a thin girly guy i thought girls like muscles and abs

8299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/6/12
My ideal guy? Someone who isn't a dumbass for starters, and actually has a shred of empathy for others. He needs to be tall too. My previous partners were all shorter than I was, and they loved to complain about that. What am I supposed to do? Saw my legs off so you don't feel insecure?
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 9/6/12
Generally i like dark haired girls who are not that short, but i have been know to date girls who i have by a whole foot lol. So i guess height doesnt matter if love is involved. Beautiful eyes that catch my gaze and make me never wanna look away are a plus :). And someone who i cant stand to be without and has to love to cuddle lol
9192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/6/12
Someone who i can watch anime with, laugh, cry, get angry at and one he keeps their life low and not go out too much.
14813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chesapeake, VA
Offline
Posted 9/6/12
Someone who is as cute as Asuka(NGE) but as wife-like as Aoi(Ai Yori Aoshi).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.