First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
do u want to be an actor ??? if yes where??
Posted 1/21/08

wolzen wrote:

lol if there are any people on cr who want to be actors they should probly give it up as they're probly a little hard on the eyes and out of shape and not the type to commit themselves to anything


TRUE!!! or else they have no talents!! lols
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
i started a play too..!! it was fun too...
Posted 1/21/08
^^
^^
not everybody on cr is a nerd. and meglovesya i support you lol. if you ever star in a twdrama i'll prolly watch it lmao. i'll be like i know her from cr lmao.
1196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto, Canada!
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

wolzen wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


wolzen wrote:


kabloey wrote:


wolzen wrote:

lol if there are any people on cr who want to be actors they should probly give it up as they're probly a little hard on the eyes and out of shape and not the type to commit themselves to anything

Very Mean but Very True
Well for mos cases.




umm lol all cases

and most people on cr are nerds too
i myself am reclusive and don't stand out at all



thats not true good looking ppl go on computers and i dont think ppl can be ugly i just think they dont put themselve together right



women are usually ugly without make up and nobody likes a wormy nerdy guy with thin ass arms or fat girl/guy which is the majority of the cr population
most people on cr are referred to as the hopeless cases



people who make their pictures blurry or to dark or bright to see the picture must be hiding something too are you one of the hopeless cases i'm talking about?

Are you saying I look ugly O.o

2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

n_n303 wrote:


meglovesya wrote:

i do !! hahah am gonna study theater acting in college and i guess i really wanne to be in an aian drama caz it looks really fun hahah so what about u guys ??


you're 13 years old..please tell me you have a backup plan


who said am 13 ????
4105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
haha if i were to act i would like to be either popular in japan or hongkong, that's where the money comes in, and at least the entertainment industry there is good, not like in my country.

@wolzen
I agree with what you said about CR-ians normally being those 'hopeless' cases.. most of them. but not all i suppose
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

kabloey wrote:

Are you saying I look ugly O.o



from the way your pic looks you'd probly be the wormy character type i'm a guy so uhhh u'd have to get a girls opinion on your looks
4105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

wolzen wrote:


kabloey wrote:

Are you saying I look ugly O.o



from the way your pic looks you'd probly be the wormy character type i'm a guy so uhhh u'd have to get a girls opinion on your looks


so how about you? why dont u put ur pic up?
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
I don't think I'd make a good actress. o.O Never tried it..
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
Eh... I can not act but if I could, I would like to act. (:
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

lawliett79 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


kabloey wrote:

Are you saying I look ugly O.o



from the way your pic looks you'd probly be the wormy character type i'm a guy so uhhh u'd have to get a girls opinion on your looks


so how about you? why dont u put ur pic up?

llolz i do its in my pictures section
people on cr have a hard time facing the truth i see

4105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

wolzen wrote:


lawliett79 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


kabloey wrote:

Are you saying I look ugly O.o



from the way your pic looks you'd probly be the wormy character type i'm a guy so uhhh u'd have to get a girls opinion on your looks


so how about you? why dont u put ur pic up?

llolz i do its in my pictures section
people on cr have a hard time facing the truth i see



haha. hey you'r making a generalization. the entire human race has a hard time facing the truth.

and your pic is upside down!
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

lawliett79 wrote:



haha. hey you'r making a generalization. the entire human race has a hard time facing the truth.

and your pic is upside down!


look at it while doing a handstand
4105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

wolzen wrote:


lawliett79 wrote:



haha. hey you'r making a generalization. the entire human race has a hard time facing the truth.

and your pic is upside down!


look at it while doing a handstand


7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

lawliett79 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


lawliett79 wrote:



haha. hey you'r making a generalization. the entire human race has a hard time facing the truth.

and your pic is upside down!


look at it while doing a handstand





oh lol to fat to do one i assume

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.