First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Living in seclusion
ispy12 
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
I'm a gamer so most of the time I play online games...but still I live so I can't fall in any category so I go out every now and then..not always with friends just people and to get to know them. Also at university I meet new people even if I don't hang out with them outside school they are still god friends..I don't really have "come play at my house" friends like when I was 10.
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
deejayvee: It's not a question of some of silly immature 'sadness'. Nor is it anything to do with 'meeting people' because I've been as social as they come since I was 16. I'm not dwelling on the past or anything: also you don't understand what I'm actually feeling by loneliness. It isn't something that can be cured for me by going out drinking, smoking and doing all that other crap which I've been doing since I was young - it's more a sense of nihilism and lack of connection with other people in my life. Living in seclusion doesn't just mean staying in bed all day, I mean mental seclusion from everything and everyone because I enjoy nothing nowadays. Even things that once tasted nice taste bland - and working and studying in the monotonous repetitiveness of life without someone I'm close too right now that I can talk too is getting depressing. Which I why I've posted this topic to see if there's any like-minded people. If you want to keep hating, just get the hell out.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
I'm not trying to hate, I'm telling you exactly what I think. What I read from your messages was "Because of my life, because this happens and because of something I'm worried about this"

I'm being honest and up front, I know how you feel, I've been alone before, but if you're always going to tell people about how hard you've had it, when every one has had problems, you are going to seem unapproachable and not worth spending time with.

And I say that to all those "Like minded" people as well. If you're stuck on wanting people to feel sorry for you, you're going nowhere
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
Well considering how persistent you're being about giving your honest opinion. Piss off! All you're going to do is cause me to argue with you.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
Sometimes the truth hurts
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
Coming from some tit like you, it really doesn't.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
Stop being a sook and eat some damn concrete
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, and ever...
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
lol deejayvee... I somewhat relate to your opinions, but your methodology isn't going to work in a forum like this, you know that right?

Hate to see this thread get too derailed and/or deleted, keep the stories coming folks.
Posted 9/5/12

deejayvee wrote:

I'm not trying to hate, I'm telling you exactly what I think. What I read from your messages was "Because of my life, because this happens and because of something I'm worried about this"

I'm being honest and up front, I know how you feel, I've been alone before, but if you're always going to tell people about how hard you've had it, when every one has had problems, you are going to seem unapproachable and not worth spending time with.

And I say that to all those "Like minded" people as well. If you're stuck on wanting people to feel sorry for you, you're going nowhere


I dont know what was your point of view but if you put a value on people what people are worthy or not to spend time with you prolly have very few REAL friends prolly just wannabe gangsta rappers IM not saying you have put psychologically it seems so.

Now i do understand you are thinking it differently as if she/he would look to gloomy to be around in a strangers point of view so they wouldn't even bother to small talk and get to know.

1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
Being alone is better than being with bad company!

The right people will come over time.


9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/5/12 , edited 9/5/12

Ongkanon wrote:


deejayvee wrote:

I'm not trying to hate, I'm telling you exactly what I think. What I read from your messages was "Because of my life, because this happens and because of something I'm worried about this"

I'm being honest and up front, I know how you feel, I've been alone before, but if you're always going to tell people about how hard you've had it, when every one has had problems, you are going to seem unapproachable and not worth spending time with.

And I say that to all those "Like minded" people as well. If you're stuck on wanting people to feel sorry for you, you're going nowhere


I dont know what was your point of view but if you put a value on people what people are worthy or not to spend time with you prolly have very few REAL friends prolly just wannabe gangsta rappers IM not saying you have put psychologically it seems so.

Now i do understand you are thinking it differently as if she/he would look to gloomy to be around in a strangers point of view so they wouldn't even bother to small talk and get to know.



Ok, I will explain. I only have one real friend, one that I trust completely and I will be there anytime I'm needed. I put value on people who have value. If you're going to cry all the time, then you have no value in my mind. Contribute something to society other then worrying about bad things that have happened.


I don't actually like gangsters, or the idea of gangsters.

Also yes, if you see a gloomy person, do you want to chat to them? Do you want to hear about how crap their day was? No way, you want to know how good their day was, what interesting things they got up to, and what silly things happened that would make you laugh, sadness is just that, sadness, and if you're going to cry all the time, then people are going to feel sad when they are around you to, and that sucks.

Edit: That's not to say I don't have other friends, but I don't trust them like I do my real friend
Posted 9/5/12

deejayvee wrote:


Ongkanon wrote:


deejayvee wrote:

I'm not trying to hate, I'm telling you exactly what I think. What I read from your messages was "Because of my life, because this happens and because of something I'm worried about this"

I'm being honest and up front, I know how you feel, I've been alone before, but if you're always going to tell people about how hard you've had it, when every one has had problems, you are going to seem unapproachable and not worth spending time with.

And I say that to all those "Like minded" people as well. If you're stuck on wanting people to feel sorry for you, you're going nowhere


I dont know what was your point of view but if you put a value on people what people are worthy or not to spend time with you prolly have very few REAL friends prolly just wannabe gangsta rappers IM not saying you have put psychologically it seems so.

Now i do understand you are thinking it differently as if she/he would look to gloomy to be around in a strangers point of view so they wouldn't even bother to small talk and get to know.



Ok, I will explain. I only have one real friend, one that I trust completely and I will be there anytime I'm needed. I put value on people who have value. If you're going to cry all the time, then you have no value in my mind. Contribute something to society other then worrying about bad things that have happened.


I don't actually like gangsters, or the idea of gangsters.

Also yes, if you see a gloomy person, do you want to chat to them? Do you want to hear about how crap their day was? No way, you want to know how good their day was, what interesting things they got up to, and what silly things happened that would make you laugh, sadness is just that, sadness, and if you're going to cry all the time, then people are going to feel sad when they are around you to, and that sucks.

Edit: That's not to say I don't have other friends, but I don't trust them like I do my real friend



You had the real idea behind all that crap useless info you expressed moment ago.

probably you made some dillusional thoughts while reading her/his questions and thoughts.

I didint saw whining person who would throw out the loneliness the negativity to people around her/him. Rather a solution pondering who made a decision to ask an advice from people that has probably felt the same as he/she have.


Perhaps you memorized someone like her/him on your own life and thought she/he would be same exact shit?

9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/5/12 , edited 9/5/12

Does anyone ever feel like no matter what they'll do they will always be lonely? Like I go out, meet people and work - but I spend more time by myself than I want too and I can't really reach out for other people. So emotionally I feel stilted and like a recluse. Still using anime as an escape since I was 12. Life is all a bit confusing to me



I do have some people but due to my ridiculous life I can't help feeling I'll lose them and at the same time I'm pushing them away because I can't reach out to them so i get I have to change that haha :L


This is what I call crying, this is sooking about how bad your life is, so no, I didn't have dillusional thoughts, nor do I "memorize" him/her as anybody other then what I've read here today.
Posted 9/5/12

deejayvee wrote:


Does anyone ever feel like no matter what they'll do they will always be lonely? Like I go out, meet people and work - but I spend more time by myself than I want too and I can't really reach out for other people. So emotionally I feel stilted and like a recluse. Still using anime as an escape since I was 12. Life is all a bit confusing to me



I do have some people but due to my ridiculous life I can't help feeling I'll lose them and at the same time I'm pushing them away because I can't reach out to them so i get I have to change that haha :L


This is what I call crying, this is sooking about how bad your life is, so no, I didn't have dillusional thoughts, nor do I "memorize" him/her as anybody other then what I've read here today.


As long as she/he is soaking In the internet rather than in the actual social act i dont see it being anyway harmful in fact its better to let the stuff out than built it inside and find yourself doing something or saying something you regret.

People are for people. Let the random nobody *soak'.

2231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/12
This is my thread. c: I'm a total loner no matter what. Even when I used to friends. lol Now I have no friends. :c How lonely.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.