First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creation/Registraion
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/8/12

NatakeErru wrote:

Whatever emotions they have hidden or in themself is let out. In a way they're immobilized, since they can't think with the flood of feelings. It varies depending on how emotional the person normally is and what emotions they carry.


((What if the emotions are pure hatred? Wouldn't that just backfire since they won't be immobilized but instead, sent into a rage and fight even harder? What if the person has no hidden emotions like Luffy who lets his emotions flow out constantly? In a sense, this attack would be very ineffective since its hard to gauge what emotions another player has since they're controlled by other humans and they can simply say that their hidden emotion is hatred or anger and their character is sent into a rage and starts going crazy. See what I mean?))
Posted 9/8/12
Yeah. That's its downfall. It's why she doesn't use it very often.
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/8/12

NatakeErru wrote:

Yeah. That's its downfall. It's why she doesn't use it very often.


((Ok. If you really intend on keeping it, you can do so.))
Member
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/9/12 , edited 9/13/12
Account Name: Samreaper


Basic Character Information
Name: Cloak
Nickname: Dragon beast swordsman
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
Threat: 0
Achievements: none
Profession: Swordsman
Position: none

Physical Appearance
Height: 6'0
Weight: 220



The Character
Personality: Cloak having been trained to remove most or all emotions to greatly improve his skills. He is mostly calm and quiet rarely having anything to say. He has the tendency to obsess on a task or goal and tends to fight to accomplish that goal or task without mercy. Its because of this he tends to forget other things and often doesn't pay attention to where he is. This causes him to end up in troubling situations or dangerous areas. When he has something important to say will tend to shout it to make sure everyone he wishes to know what he has to say. At this time hates being ignored and like being obsessed will do what he must to get those around him to listen.

Hometown: Mystery

History: Born into the Red Ryuuga clan who have been well known bounty hunters for generations and over generations have mastered a special secret swordstyle of their own. Only those who are given the tattoo of their clan is taught the style and is forbidden to give away any information. Given the name Cloak and took away his real name where even Cloak does not know his true name and has been trained and molded into an exceptional bounty hunter. Years of harsh training both mentally and physically to strenghtened his body and to erase his emotions and coming of age at 18. It is then that he is given the tattoo of the clan and the beast sword Sadanaga ryuzin and the scroll that tells of the secret techniques. After that he is given a year or two to train and master them before setting off to officially become a bounty hunter and has recently set off hoping to make his clan proud and become well known around the world.

Abilities and Possessions
Combat: Dragon king sword style. weaknesses are that without mastery takes time to prep and prepare any of the techniques, which Cloak has yet to reach. It's range is short to medium except one technique made for long range. The weapon takes great strenght to wield and because of its size and weight is slower than other weapons. Strenghts are the power of attacks made by the sword added by the strenght of the user for a destructive blow
Weaponry: a Nodachi sword that only full members of the red ryuuga clan are known and capable of using. Its normally wrapped and attached to his back only used when serious otherwise uses a normal katana.

Items: none at the moment

Stats
Strength: 95
Speed: 30
Stamina: 50
Accuracy: 25
Devil Fruit: none

Abilities/Techniques
Name: Howling dragon whirlwind
Type: defensive
Range: short
By swinging the great sword in a circular motion a strong causing a burst of wind intended to push back those around him.

Name: Dragon's rage
Type: Offensive
Range: to medium
Slamming the sword into the ground with great force causing the ground to shake and break as if a dragon was raging.

Name: Beast king slash
Type: Offensive
Range: short to medium
An attack executed after dragon rage where throwing the sword up with a powerful swing sending an arched slashof mixed wind and chunks of earth at the target.
Member
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/9/12
@kuroda: its not a tornado its a a small typhoon around his body and I should say the dragon rage is more support as it makes the person hard to keep his balance to set up for the next attack. the sword is still in the ground that he slashes upward sending a small tunnel of wind mixed with the flying earth chunks.
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/10/12

samreaper wrote:

@kuroda: its not a tornado its a a small typhoon around his body and I should say the dragon rage is more support as it makes the person hard to keep his balance to set up for the next attack. the sword is still in the ground that he slashes upward sending a small tunnel of wind mixed with the flying earth chunks.


How are you making a tunnel of wind/a typhoon at all? I don't see Mihawk doing that and he is arguably the strongest swordsman ever in One Piece. Also, your stats are still above 200 total.
13128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Dream Land
Offline
Posted 9/12/12 , edited 10/1/12
Account Name: Icesmusic


Basic Character Information
Name: Rinx K. Katin
Nickname: Apollo
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Affiliation: Marine
Rank (Commendations):0
Achievements:N/A
Profession:Marksman, Doctor
Position: Doctor/ Musisican

Physical Appearance
Height:5'10"
Weight:145
Hair: Red, Short
Eyes: Red
Clothing/Accessories: He usually wears a long black trench coat with the edges frayed at the bottom with a silver scarf over a V-neck black shirt and a pair of White pants and black boots.
General Appearance: Usual seen with one eye open he doesn't look very capable but has slim muscles


The Character
Personality:He has a major sweet tooth to the point if he sees a sweet he will be distracted immediately by it unless doing something very important and hates fish.He is generally a nice person until you mention anything about his father he will keep a a mask of calm over his rage.He gives everyone an equal chance until he is proven wrong.


Hometown:A small Island in North blue.
History: As a small child his grandpa and father taught him to be a pirate or more exactly become an marksmen using the bow and arrows and be able to make medicine anywhere .He trained under them until the age of 14.His father and grandpa took trips one at a time after each other bringing back strange things with them.One day his grandpa came back with a strange chest and an excited look on his face he and his father left to go chat he left it unlocked and in his room.Rinx snuck in and saw that it was a fruit and he didn't think it was important so he ate it just then his father and grandpa came in and caught forcing him to spend a week in the jungle without supplies as a punishment.His father and grandpa were gone when he returned leaving him and his mother alone.He then vowed to find his father and bring him back so he became a marine to acomplish that.He spent two years training with his new found ability making becoming one easy.

Abilities and Possessions:
Combat: He stays back fighting from the distance aiming for his opponents weak spots, he is very tactical.
Weaponry: He uses bow and arrows,and throwing knifes,with a dagger for that rare occasion some one gets up close.

The Dagger he uses

His throwing knifes

Items: N/A

Stats:
Strength:50
Speed:80
Stamina:50
Accuracy:80
Devil Fruit:Daichi Daichi no Mi (Earth Fruit):This a Logia type fruit that allows him to control the rocks in the ground and minupliate it.

Abilities/Techniques
Rock wall
Defensive:Short
He causes a wall of rock to come straight out of the ground to block a attack.

Sink hole
Support/Attack:Medium
He creates a hole in the ground under his opponents by seperateing the rock under their feet in a whole(5 ft wide)

Stone point
Attack: Medium to Long range
I cause stalagmites to come out from the ground to attack my enemies,These can come from varying angles from the ground.

Spin throw
Attack:Medium to Long range
I throw my knives flinging my arms causing my knives to spin allowing them turn in midair(Not like a B-line but a curve) allowing more attacking options.

Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/13/12

samreaper wrote:

Account Name: Samreaper


Basic Character Information
Name: Cloak
Nickname: Dragon beast swordsman
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
Threat: 0
Achievements: none
Profession: Swordsman
Position: none

Physical Appearance
Height: 6'0
Weight: 220



The Character
Personality: Cloak having been trained to remove most or all emotions to greatly improve his skills. He is mostly calm and quiet rarely having anything to say. He has the tendency to obsess on a task or goal and tends to fight to accomplish that goal or task without mercy. Its because of this he tends to forget other things and often doesn't pay attention to where he is. This causes him to end up in troubling situations or dangerous areas. When he has something important to say will tend to shout it to make sure everyone he wishes to know what he has to say. At this time hates being ignored and like being obsessed will do what he must to get those around him to listen.

Hometown: Mystery

History: Born into the Red Ryuuga clan who have been well known bounty hunters for generations and over generations have mastered a special secret swordstyle of their own. Only those who are given the tattoo of their clan is taught the style and is forbidden to give away any information. Given the name Cloak and took away his real name where even Cloak does not know his true name and has been trained and molded into an exceptional bounty hunter. Years of harsh training both mentally and physically to strenghtened his body and to erase his emotions and coming of age at 18. It is then that he is given the tattoo of the clan and the beast sword Sadanaga ryuzin and the scroll that tells of the secret techniques. After that he is given a year or two to train and master them before setting off to officially become a bounty hunter and has recently set off hoping to make his clan proud and become well known around the world.

Abilities and Possessions
Combat: Dragon king sword style. weaknesses are that without mastery takes time to prep and prepare any of the techniques, which Cloak has yet to reach. It's range is short to medium except one technique made for long range. The weapon takes great strenght to wield and because of its size and weight is slower than other weapons. Strenghts are the power of attacks made by the sword added by the strenght of the user for a destructive blow
Weaponry: a Nodachi sword that only full members of the red ryuuga clan are known and capable of using. Its normally wrapped and attached to his back only used when serious otherwise uses a normal katana.

Items: none at the moment

Stats
Strength: 95
Speed: 30
Stamina: 50
Accuracy: 25
Devil Fruit: none

Abilities/Techniques
Name: Howling dragon whirlwind
Type: defensive
Range: short
By swinging the great sword in a circular motion a strong causing a burst of wind intended to push back those around him.

Name: Dragon's rage
Type: Offensive
Range: to medium
Slamming the sword into the ground with great force causing the ground to shake and break as if a dragon was raging.

Name: Beast king slash
Type: Offensive
Range: short to medium
An attack executed after dragon rage where throwing the sword up with a powerful swing sending an arched slashof mixed wind and chunks of earth at the target.


I would suggest getting Howling Dragon whirlwind later as we're not that strong(Physically) yet. Dragon Rage, how big is the area of effect? Beast king slash, how are you picking up chunks of dirt?
Member
5121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Dancing in Vegas
Offline
Posted 9/15/12 , edited 9/15/12
Basic Character Information

Name: Joka Mugen
Nickname: Infinite Killer
Age:25
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Affiliation: None
Threat: 0
Achievements: None
Profession: Jester,Killer-for-hire
Position: None

Appearance

Height: 5'5
Weight:170 lbs



History and Personality

Orphaned as a child,Joka joined a circus for several years,where he discovered he had a natural talent with knives.He usually has a huge grin on his face,which makes him look cheerful but when he kills,his grin turns psychotic and thats when he is at his most dangerous.He loves drawing out his fights,slowly torturing his opponents and reveling in the spray of their blood.He sometimes ponders on his past.He also has an obsession with finding out who his family is and will stop at nothing to achieve it.Will use other people to gain his goals.He also sometimes strings up his dead opponents like puppets.

Abilities and Possessions

Combat:Joka uses a pair of double daggers in combat.Sometimes applies venom to them.He can both throw them and use them in close combat.He is really fast in combat.What he lacks in power he more than makes up for in speed.He also keeps a lot of extra knives in his backpack.

Items:A small marionette he sometimes plays with.

Stats
Strength:35
Speed:60
Stamina:45
Accuracy:60
Devil Fruit: None

Abilities/Techniques

Name:Rain Of Knives
Type: Offensive
Range: Wide-range
Joka throws multiple knives into the air and,using extremely fine wires,hits the enemy from all directions like rain.

Name: Pentacle Binding
Type: Binding/Offensive
Range: Long
Joka corners his opponent and pins them to a wall or any surface by pinning their wrists and ankles with knives thrown from far.
Member
2989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/12 , edited 10/7/12
Basic Character Information
Name: Riken Edward Wulfer
Nickname: None yet
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Affiliation: Marine
Rank (Commendations): Ensign (0)
Achievements: None
Profession: Navigator, and Weapon Specialist

Physical Appearance
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175

The Character
Personality:He is a nice guy who loves to have fun while not on duty.He takes his job very seriously while working. He sees pirates as the enemy had does takes joy in capturing them. He has a very strong sense of justice and will do anything to makes sure peace is kept. Although he like to capture pirates, he hates to kill and will only do it if there is no other option.

Hometown: A small unnamed village in the south blue
History: comes from a family with deep ties to the marines, every male in his family have been in the marines since his great grandfather, once he was old enough to join he did with great ambitions. He was fist deployed to a marine bass in the south blue. While there he assisted in the capture of a pirate crew that had a strange fruit on board, lock in a chest. One of the marines dared him to eat it so he did. The next ay he woke up and found out he could shape shift into a bird. After a few months with this new found ability he has tried to master. He is now delpoyed in the east blue.

Abilities and Possessions
Combat: He is an aggresive fighter yet calculating and always looks for any openings
Weaponry: Two katanas (one on each side)

Items: wears marine coat while on duty, but in a fight will take it off

Stats
Strength:50
Speed:50
Stamina:50
Accuracy:50
Devil Fruit: Tori tori no Mi Mdoel: Raven
Ability: The devil fruit allows me to sprout wings from by back to fly, change into a hybrid from, and transform into a real raven.
my hybrid form


Abilities/Techniques
Name: Condor assault
Type: Offensive,
Range: Melee
Description: Using my wings I fly up into the air and nose dive at the target. As i reach the target i cross my two katanas and at impact i attempt to slice into the target

Name: Quick draw: Crow
Type: Offensive
Range: Melee
Description: While my two blades are sheathed and an opponent attacks me. I readjust slightly to avoid getting hit by their attack, at the same time I quickly unsheathe the two katanas and strike the target .
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/13 , edited 12/31/13
Name: Alistar J. Williams
Nickname: Phoenix Swordsman
Age: 19.
Gender: Male.
Race: Human.
Affiliation: Pirate, Phoenix Pirates.
Bounty: 0.
Achievements: Killed 5 boys in sleep at young age most particular swords used.
Profession: Swordsman
Position: Captain
Physical Appearance
Height: 4,5
Weight: 130
Hair: Smooth, black, right above eyes.
Eyes: Like a usual American's not too slanted but not too wide. Dark purple.
Clothing/Accessories: Black and red coat, ends right above my black shoes. Open coat, Pure Black Shirt. Notable black and white strap at the waist not slanted.
General Appearance: Small head not much to note other then a wing tattoo along the right of his face outlined purple and the the rest of the wing black a small looking person, not strong looking or ripped, no ab's.
The Character
Personality: A evil stare most of the time not scared to kill you on first sight if you want to threaten him or make fun of him. Calm and collected in all issues. Not emotional, mental torture such as re-opening my past doesn't work he never has any pent up anger or insanity just not the type to get emotional at a friend's death. Mostly likes to take foes on, one on one.
Hometown: Shells town, East Blue.
History: A boy who was smaller then everyone was bullied by the bigger and older kids they punched him and kicked him he went home one day while his father a swordsman and a smith was making two katanas notably they were both unique and had some markings purple marking like the color of his eyes, his father got up after he had finished the swords. He sat them in a closet and then his father looked at him and put his hands on his shoulders and then spoke these exact words that he remembers to this day. "It's time you became a swordsman like the rest of our family a smith is a optional profession you can take." Alistar looked like him "You look just like my brother..." He choked up at these words and cried a little "I'm going to be teaching you Two Sword Style like my brother used." I nodded and practiced to that day, bruises, wounds, black eyes, didn't stop him from continuing his training this was his family tradition and he had a idea of what his future was gonna be like. After a year he finished his training and then when all the family was asleep he grabbed a t-shirt and jeans and his blue shoes. He then grabbed the katana's from the closet and went to each boys houses and murdered them in there sleep. He went home and his father was sitting down drinking tea with some notable clothes and things next to him. A black and red coat. a pure Black T-shirt. And a black and white strap I could put around my back or at my hip. He gave these things to me along with a bag to carry them in "They don't fit you, yet, but they will these were my brothers clothes you decided your path when you walked out this house didn't you?" I looked at the things and nodded. 4 years later when he was 15 he was attacked by raiders and he had killed them. They had a cart with them a strange looking fruit he took a bite since he was hungry because it looked edible. He ate it and passed out from the bad taste when he woke up he was surrounded by blue flames that when he looked at the blue phoenix above him it turned black and then it talked "What do you plan to do with my powers?" Those were the words before he disappeared and Alistar felt a surge of power.

Abilities and Possessions
Combat: Calculatingly I absorb the info gathered by attacking and defending from the target and use it against them.
Weaponry: Two swords.
Sword One: A black katana with purple markings running up the blade. It reads "A calm and collected person can always gather information the in a short amount of time." Written in Japanese
Sword Two: Almost the same as the other one but with different markings with a different meaning. It reads "Death or glory is only a path the person can choose." Written in Japanese also.
Items: Any other noteworthy items obtained from Storylines, or equipment used in battle

Stats
Strength: 90
Speed: 70
Stamina: 65
Intelligence: 60
Devil Fruit: Phoenix Phoenix Fruit, Two Forms; Full, Hybrid. Hybrid: Paramecia. Full: Logia
Mythical creature with all 3 types of devil fruit, Zoan because of the Hybrid and Full forms and Paramecia because of the Hybrid Form Logia because of the full form not being able to be cut unless hit by haki.
Abilities/Techniques
Name: Two Sword Style, Black Spinning Phoenix Blades
Type: Offensive.
Range: Short range
Description: A spinning motion that creates a small tornado, primarily black and deadly, it goes more outwards as Alistar keeps spinning. Can go up to 10 cuts a second if the person is close enough

Name: One Sword Style, Oni Shi Shison (Demon Lion's Song.)
Type: Offensive
Range: Melee
Description: Flips into the air and slashes down as a red afterimage is behind him. If missed it causes a rumble in the ground.

Name: Two Sword Style, Flying Phoenix Infinite Slashes
Type: Melee
Range: Long Range
Description: Goes into full phoenix mode and creates a duplicate of the phoenix by using a Wing Slash that forms into a phoenix which still has the property of a slash and if touched by it, it cuts you in that spot. Leaves a huge mark.

Sorry if the moves are OP but the mythical animal Phoenix intrigues me a lot. The reason it has Hybrid and Full is because of Marco from One Piece where he can go full and hybrid so thats zoan if you ask me. If you disagree do edit it. Oh! Sorry for the really long profile I love to type! And sorry for the high stats if you change them make it well rounded at least 50+ for all of them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.