First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sewers
Posted 1/22/13


*He looks at you*I'm sorry.

She shrugs and flickers the flames, then sits down next to Khira and runs a hand along her spine. "Nothing to be sorry about."
Posted 1/22/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

She shrugs and flickers the flames, then sits down next to Khira and runs a hand along her spine. "Nothing to be sorry about."


Yes there is, I should have protected you two better.*he goes to the chair and lays back in it*Why an I so weak?
Posted 1/22/13

She stands and walks over to you, sitting down into your lap and looking at you. "You are not weak. But alone you would have been out numbered, you handled your person, I handled mine. It was a blind enemy, we didn't know what we were up against Intaku."
Posted 1/22/13

ElephantShoes wrote:


She stands and walks over to you, sitting down into your lap and looking at you. "You are not weak. But alone you would have been out numbered, you handled your person, I handled mine. It was a blind enemy, we didn't know what we were up against Intaku."


Thanks*he felt a bit ashamed to need this treatment but he just felt so at fault*
Posted 1/22/13


She kisses your forehead and nods before flicking another flame into her hand and staring at it. "Its just weird now. Do you think they'll ever burn? Can't we find her, and like I don't know, make her fix them."
Posted 1/22/13

ElephantShoes wrote:



She kisses your forehead and nods before flicking another flame into her hand and staring at it. "Its just weird now. Do you think they'll ever burn? Can't we find her, and like I don't know, make her fix them."


Maybe, but we haven't seen her powers yet.
Posted 1/22/13

"True probably shouldn't go rushing off then, huh. We should get some sleep too Wolfy. Shadows, isn't the only one whose had a long day." She moves to stand up and calls Khira over to her.
Posted 1/22/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

"True probably shouldn't go rushing off then, huh. We should get some sleep too Wolfy. Shadows, isn't the only one whose had a long day." She moves to stand up and calls Khira over to her.


Yeah, so which room do you want? one of the top rooms, or the one down here?
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/22/13 , edited 1/22/13



*Meanwhile*

The woman was standing on the veranda, looking down at the town. The crazy guy was on the opposite end. "I don't see why we can't just force her to come with us! That little brat was supposed to join us a long time ago!" He scowled and placed his hands over the marks on his neck. As dawn was breaking and the moon was still partially out, the bite marks gently healed. "Well? Anything to say?" He looked at the woman. She was still looking at the town, her hair covering her face from his view. "Kizuato will join us in her own way. We must only be pacient with her. Remember, we are only here to guide the abanded from our village, nothing else." The crazy guy tsked. The teenage boy entered the veranda through a glass door and walked next to the woman. "You screwed up badly." she said. "You shouldn't have sent me." he said. There was no more said. All three went inside as the sun started to peak up from beyond the hills.
Posted 1/22/13


"Im just gonna go and lay down with Kizuato. See if Lance will move over a little." She clicks Khira after her and slips into the room with KIzuato and bites her lip. "Hey, hey Shadows, can I stay with you tonight?"
Posted 1/23/13
Alright*he lays down on the floor, like a dog and starts to think*
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/23/13



Kizuato looked at Synge. "Yes, you may." She closed her eyes and snuggled back into the covers.
Posted 1/23/13

Synge nods and slips between Lance and Kizuato, holding on tight to Lance with her back presses against Kizuato. "Thank you Shadows."
Posted 1/24/13
*he seems disheartened and gets up and leaves a note on the chair then leaves*
Posted 1/24/13

Khira whines softly before nudging into Synge and she wakes up slipping out of the room to find the note. "Shit." She mutters softly before reaching down to read it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.