First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sewers
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/28/13



Kizuato got a little irritated that she couldn't do it then. Her power seemed to be dancing near the edge of her barrier, waiting for the moment she lowered it just a little. "Who do you know?" she asked. You need to get this through with now! Don't wait for this baffoon! Kizuato shook her head mentally to the voice.
Posted 1/28/13
Kizuato got a little irritated that she couldn't do it then. Her power seemed to be dancing near the edge of her barrier, waiting for the moment she lowered it just a little. "Who do you know?" she asked. You need to get this through with now! Don't wait for this baffoon! Kizuato shook her head mentally to the voice.

His name is Jagg, he is a student at the school, I've helped him out a bit when he first moved here.
Posted 1/28/13


"Metal?" Synge looks at you confused. "What the hell for?"
Posted 1/29/13 , edited 1/29/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

"Metal?" Synge looks at you confused. "What the hell for?"


He can manipulate it, he can make copper just as strong as steel just by making it stay together
Posted 1/29/13

Synge purses her lips, slightly impressed and nods. "Well alright then. Bring him here, I guess. He's not gonna collapse the entire sewer system just for shits and giggles right?"
Posted 1/29/13

ElephantShoes wrote:


Synge purses her lips, slightly impressed and nods. "Well alright then. Bring him here, I guess. He's not gonna collapse the entire sewer system just for shits and giggles right?"


Probably not, but it would be better if we do it in the forest that way nobody will get hurt.
Posted 1/29/13


Synge nods and looks at you. "Lead the way wolf boy."
Posted 1/29/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Synge nods and looks at you. "Lead the way wolf boy."


We all should go, he is a bit, uh, cautious, or something like that. And he also likes a strong opponent.*he seems a nervous about it*
Posted 1/29/13


She looks at you and tilts her head to the side. "Whats wrong Intaku?" Synge walks up to you and reaches out to grab your hands and pull you close. "Who is this guy that he's got you so worked up?"
Posted 1/29/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

She looks at you and tilts her head to the side. "Whats wrong Intaku?" Synge walks up to you and reaches out to grab your hands and pull you close. "Who is this guy that he's got you so worked up?"


It's his personality while he is fighting, he is very observant and he can get really worked up and kill if he isn't careful.
Posted 1/29/13

"Well thats not good." She mumbles before stepping back and nodding looking for Khira and Lance. "Lets go meet this bad boy."
Posted 1/29/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

"Well thats not good." She mumbles before stepping back and nodding looking for Khira and Lance. "Lets go meet this bad boy."


Alright, he should be in the city, so lets go.
Posted 1/29/13

She nods and sweeps her arms dramatically. "After you wolfie."
Posted 1/29/13

ElephantShoes wrote:


She nods and sweeps her arms dramatically. "After you wolfie."


What about Kizuato? do you really think we should leave her here?
Posted 1/29/13


"Well all of this is for her, so probably not."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.