First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sewers
Posted 1/29/13
Alright.*he looks at Kizuato*Come on, we will need you.
Moderator
47399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 2/2/13


"How strong is he?" Kizuato asked, looking at him.
Posted 2/2/13


Synge looks at Kizuato. "If Intaku's recommended him, he's probably strong enough, right wolf boy?"
Moderator
47399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 2/2/13


"He also said that he likes strong opponents. Maybe I could fight him and that will help to release my energy faster." Kizuato said.
Posted 2/2/13


"You're probably right then and should fight him, working off some tension and energy. Thats probably the best thing to do."
Posted 2/4/13

FangDragon wrote:

"He also said that he likes strong opponents. Maybe I could fight him and that will help to release my energy faster." Kizuato said.





ElephantShoes wrote:

"You're probably right then and should fight him, working off some tension and energy. Thats probably the best thing to do."


Yeah he is strong, in fact I think me and Synge will be there just to hold you two back if it goes to far.
Posted 2/4/13

Synge looks at you, somewhat surprised but nods. "Yeah i mean I guess we'll be there to hold you two back....how fun."
Posted 2/4/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Synge looks at you, somewhat surprised but nods. "Yeah i mean I guess we'll be there to hold you two back....how fun."


*He nods* By that time the should be to weak to really be a threat to anyone but themselves
Posted 2/4/13


"Well that's reassuring." Synge scoffs before following you. "So where is it, we're going to meet this guy?"
Posted 2/4/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

"Well that's reassuring." Synge scoffs before following you. "So where is it, we're going to meet this guy?"


Like I said he is a student so either at the school or in the city.
Posted 2/4/13


"Ill go to the school. You go to the city? Bark if you find someone, i'll leave Lance with you guys and I'll take Khira. Deal?" she asks looking up at you.
Posted 2/4/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

"Ill go to the school. You go to the city? Bark if you find someone, i'll leave Lance with you guys and I'll take Khira. Deal?" she asks looking up at you.


Sure, he will stick out like a sore thumb, he wears leather a jacket, and always has three swords on him
Posted 2/4/13
"Sweet sounds fun." She gives you a thumbs up and clicks her tongue, calling Khira and leaving through door and up the sewers to go and venture through the school.
Moderator
47399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 2/4/13 , edited 2/4/13


"Who should I go with?" Kizuato looked at both of them.
Posted 2/5/13

FangDragon wrote:

"Who should I go with?" Kizuato looked at both of them.


You can come with me, we will be going back to the city. So shall we get going?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.