First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sewers
Posted 1/20/13


"Yeah well its not like we're hard to comprehend. The only difference is we have abilities and they do not." She shrugs and starts to pace looking around the room. "Why do you live up above if you have this place down here?"
Posted 1/20/13

ElephantShoes wrote:



"Yeah well its not like we're hard to comprehend. The only difference is we have abilities and they do not." She shrugs and starts to pace looking around the room. "Why do you live up above if you have this place down here?"


That place has better memories.
Posted 1/20/13


"Why what happened here?" She asks, before pacing through the place, looking through the individual rooms before calling out. "You don't possible have a library down here do you?"
Posted 1/20/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

"Why what happened here?" She asks, before pacing through the place, looking through the individual rooms before calling out. "You don't possible have a library down here do you?"


Actually yeah, follow me. But nothing happened down here.
Posted 1/20/13


She looks at you and nods, following after. "Hmmm, then how are there happy memories elsewhere?"
Posted 1/20/13

ElephantShoes wrote:



She looks at you and nods, following after. "Hmmm, then how are there happy memories elsewhere?"


well I live in that house because of an old married couple, they were human, they loved me very much. So I never came back here
Posted 1/20/13


"Hmmm, thats always nice. I've never lived with humans. My parents are very purists." She rolls her eyes and follows you still.
Posted 1/20/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

"Hmmm, thats always nice. I've never lived with humans. My parents are very purists." She rolls her eyes and follows you still.


The old man worked for the sewer company and found me when I 12, he took me to his house and bathed me, I messed the house up a little, by touching everything before the bath, I was starving when the woman started to cook. I couldn't help myself, I ate as fast as she could cook.*he smiled*
Posted 1/20/13

AlphaBax00 wrote:


ElephantShoes wrote:

"Hmmm, thats always nice. I've never lived with humans. My parents are very purists." She rolls her eyes and follows you still.


The old man worked for the sewer company and found me when I 12, he took me to his house and bathed me, I messed the house up a little, by touching everything before the bath, I was starving when the woman started to cook. I couldn't help myself, I ate as fast as she could cook.*he smiled*


She laughs softly at the memories and looks around as they pass further into the house. "I've had Khira and Lance since they were kittens. Thats about as much joy as can come out of my house."
Posted 1/20/13

ElephantShoes wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


ElephantShoes wrote:

"Hmmm, thats always nice. I've never lived with humans. My parents are very purists." She rolls her eyes and follows you still.


The old man worked for the sewer company and found me when I 12, he took me to his house and bathed me, I messed the house up a little, by touching everything before the bath, I was starving when the woman started to cook. I couldn't help myself, I ate as fast as she could cook.*he smiled*


She laughs softly at the memories and looks around as they pass further into the house. "I've had Khira and Lance since they were kittens. Thats about as much joy as can come out of my house."


*he stops*Here is the Library. But I know what you mean, I had no joy when i lived down here, I was always hunting for food, or something, interesting, even though I couldn't read or write, I collected books.
Posted 1/20/13
She frowns silently and shakes her head. "No, I don't think you do. You had solitude, I had parents.. Purist, unstoppable, parents who were never satisfied." She clenches her jaw and walks into the library and looks around, smiling instantly. "Books and my tigers. Those were my escape from parents who pushed to hard and didnt love enough." She shrugs and trails her hand over the spines of the books.
Posted 1/20/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

She frowns silently and shakes her head. "No, I don't think you do. You had solitude, I had parents.. Purist, unstoppable, parents who were never satisfied." She clenches her jaw and walks into the library and looks around, smiling instantly. "Books and my tigers. Those were my escape from parents who pushed to hard and didnt love enough." She shrugs and trails her hand over the spines of the books.


*he walks behind you and wraps his arms around you*Well, Then we both have something in common. When I was younger, much younger, a bird was the only thing that stayed near me, so I used her, for my emotional pain, but it was eaten, by a snake a year before I was found.
Posted 1/20/13

She leans into you and looks around. "I hate snakes." she mutters and places her hands on top of yours. "There are a lot of books here wolfy. Where did you get them all?"
Posted 1/20/13

ElephantShoes wrote:


She leans into you and looks around. "I hate snakes." she mutters and places her hands on top of yours. "There are a lot of books here wolfy. Where did you get them all?"


You'd be surprised how much actually get put down here, but don't worry these are all the clean ones, had little to know muck on it. So how about, you answer my question now? Do you like me?
Posted 1/20/13


She laughs and turns in your arms to look up at you. "Really, as if you couldn't figure that out yet. Yes, Intaku, of course I like you. Jesus. I wouldn't have let you kiss me otherwise."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.