First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sewers
Posted 1/20/13


She smiles and looks up at the ceiling laying next to you, grunting softly when Khira jumps onto her stomach and moves around until she lays down. "Good kit." She murmurs as she pets the tiger.
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/20/13



"Ugh, you two make me sick." A figure in the shadows stood, with crossed arms. It looked and sounded femanine. "I don't see how Kizuato can stand you lovey dovey, emotional bunch." She narrowed her eyes with disgust and at the same time held evil intent in her smile.

Kizuato had heard Synge and Intaku talking and was jealous of her family and his relation to those people. She had no one. No parents, not even fake parents, who didn't look at her and see something that could kill them in an instant. She felt her heart beating. Kizuato stood up and pressed herself against the walls. Her heart was aching and pressing against her, causing so much pain. She then slammed her hand on the wall and clawed it, breaking her finger nails. The pain distracted her from the emotions raging through her veins. Don't cry, she thought. Whatever you do. Do. Not. Cry. She closed her eyes and focused on the cold of the floor and rock. She then felt for the shadows. She found her usual comfort and started to melt into them. "Helloooo, there. Pretty little girl." Kizuato opened her eyes in fear and started to slowly turn her head, her heart beat rising at a fast pace. The face of the crazy guy was there and he was smiling, showing his sharp teeth and running his tongue over them. "Time to come home."
Posted 1/20/13


Lance stood up from where he was next to Kizuato after feeling her move and bit into Kizuato's kimono pulling her from the shadows and growling. Synge noticed the girl but could feel the vibrations from Lance's growl and stood, slipping past her and into Kizuato's room, pulling at her along with Lance and holding her into her side. "Shadows, what is going on in this house? What is happening here?"
Posted 1/20/13

FangDragon wrote:




"Ugh, you two make me sick." A figure in the shadows stood, with crossed arms. It looked and sounded femanine. "I don't see how Kizuato can stand you lovey dovey, emotional bunch." She narrowed her eyes with disgust and at the same time held evil intent in her smile.

Kizuato had heard Synge and Intaku talking and was jealous of her family and his relation to those people. She had no one. No parents, not even fake parents, who didn't look at her and see something that could kill them in an instant. She felt her heart beating. Kizuato stood up and pressed herself against the walls. Her heart was aching and pressing against her, causing so much pain. She then slammed her hand on the wall and clawed it, breaking her finger nails. The pain distracted her from the emotions raging through her veins. Don't cry, she thought. Whatever you do. Do. Not. Cry. She closed her eyes and focused on the cold of the floor and rock. She then felt for the shadows. She found her usual comfort and started to melt into them. "Helloooo, there. Pretty little girl." Kizuato opened her eyes in fear and started to slowly turn her head, her heart beat rising at a fast pace. The face of the crazy guy was there and he was smiling, showing his sharp teeth and running his tongue over them. "Time to come home."


Hey, she is home, so get away from her*he jumped up and ran at them clawing the crazy dude* She is with us, and you will not harm her.
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/20/13


(sorry for slow posts)

Kizuato held onto Lance, fearful of the man. "Kizuato, ignore those emotional beings and join us." He extended a hand towards her, disreguarding Synge and Lance. The woman just tsked at Synge's behavior. "You're such a clumsy demon, to just walk past me." She said, not turning to look at her. She looked at Intaku, merely reguarding him as nothing.
Posted 1/20/13

FangDragon wrote:



(sorry for slow posts)

Kizuato held onto Lance, fearful of the man. "Kizuato, ignore those emotional beings and join us." He extended a hand towards her, disreguarding Synge and Lance. The woman just tsked at Synge's behavior. "You're such a clumsy demon, to just walk past me." She said, not turning to look at her. She looked at Intaku, merely reguarding him as nothing.


*he grabbed the mans arm sinking his claw into him and threw him at the girl*I'm not going to let you hurt my family
Posted 1/20/13

FangDragon wrote:



(sorry for slow posts)

Kizuato held onto Lance, fearful of the man. "Kizuato, ignore those emotional beings and join us." He extended a hand towards her, disreguarding Synge and Lance. The woman just tsked at Synge's behavior. "You're such a clumsy demon, to just walk past me." She said, not turning to look at her. She looked at Intaku, merely reguarding him as nothing.


Synge bristles and turns to the girl. "I'm not a clumsy demon, I just didn't perceive you as a threat." She hisses out before standing between Kizuato and the man. "What do you guys want with Shadows anyways?" Khira mewls annoyed and growls at Synge, until Synge creates more black fire and feeds it to her, causing Khira to become the same size at Lance and they both face down the man, standing on either side of Synge.
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/20/13


The crazy guy turned into a shadow that drifted past the woman. She still stood there and turned, only to look at them through a strand of hair. "Kizuato is not one of you. You can never possibly understand her. You don't even realize what you have done to her already." The woman had poison in her words toward Intaku and Synge. She then looked at Kizuato. "Please forgive that idiot back at the mansion who tried to force you to come. Understand we only want to help guide you." She had a softer tone with Kizuato and it almost compelled Kizuato to think she was a good person. The man formed back into a solid human shape and showed his teeth at Intaku. "You bastard. How dare you pull a stunt on a shadow." Kizuato was afraid of them, but she also felt a sort of calling towards them, like they were her family somehow and that they would protect her and show her a path. She didn't want to go to them though.

(just to clarify, they are not very close to the people. They are at least a few yards away)
Posted 1/20/13

FangDragon wrote:



The crazy guy turned into a shadow that drifted past the woman. She still stood there and turned, only to look at them through a strand of hair. "Kizuato is not one of you. You can never possibly understand her. You don't even realize what you have done to her already." The woman had poison in her words toward Intaku and Synge. She then looked at Kizuato. "Please forgive that idiot back at the mansion who tried to force you to come. Understand we only want to help guide you." She had a softer tone with Kizuato and it almost compelled Kizuato to think she was a good person. The man formed back into a solid human shape and showed his teeth at Intaku. "You bastard. How dare you pull a stunt on a shadow." Kizuato was afraid of them, but she also felt a sort of calling towards them, like they were her family somehow and that they would protect her and show her a path. She didn't want to go to them though.


If you'd leave her the hell alone, I won't have to do it again* he bites the man neck with his fangs*
Posted 1/20/13

Synge rests her hand on Kizuato's arm and watching the shadow woman. "This would all be a lot easier if we knew your guy's names." She mutters quietly before lacing her hand in Khira's fur. "Shadows is part of our family. Just because she isn't a demon or part wolf doesn't mean she isn't one of us. We're all monsters in this world. Oh and you understand her? What have you so called done?!" She turns to Kizuato and presses close to her side. "Shadows, these people, they have nothing but bad intentions. They'll just use you."
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/20/13


The woman just stood there, scowling at Synge who spoke out of turn in her eyes. The crazy man flailed and punched Intaku in the stomach for him to let go. The woman looked over to Intaku when he didn't let go. Her eyes started to glow an eriee grey as shadows and fog gathered around him. Intaku started to feel squeesing sensations all over his body and it was as if he were being restrained by people. Kizuato was looking down, her hair covering her face. She then looked up at Synge. "They are like me, Synge. They were cast out of my village and forced to live alone."
Posted 1/20/13


Synge starts small fires around the bottom of the woman's shadows and hisses as they grow and consume some of the shadows. "I wouldn't if I were you." She growls at the woman before turning to Kizuato and pressing a kiss to her temple. "Shadows, trust me. They are nothing like you. You would never hurt me or Intaku. I know this and you know it. Wolfy knows it too. You are better than them." She smiles and glances down at her tigers who dig their claws into the shadow woman and start to shred.
Posted 1/20/13

FangDragon wrote:



The woman just stood there, scowling at Synge who spoke out of turn in her eyes. The crazy man flailed and punched Intaku in the stomach for him to let go. The woman looked over to Intaku when he didn't let go. Her eyes started to glow an eriee grey as shadows and fog gathered around him. Intaku started to feel squeesing sensations all over his body and it was as if he were being restrained by people. Kizuato was looking down, her hair covering her face. She then looked up at Synge. "They are like me, Synge. They were cast out of my village and forced to live alone."


That's it*he grumbled still biting the man and grabbed his sword ramming it through the man, and released him from his bite*
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/20/13



The woman dissolved, as well as the man. The woman was silent while the man was cackling. "You fools! You really think you could kill us?! We are shadows! As long as light remains, we are here!" The woman's voice was more gentle and was near Kizuato. "If you ever want to learn how to control your powers, come to the Mansion." The two shadows faded away. Kizuato couldn't feel them any more and was a little relieved. But she was disoreinted. She never really belonged with Intaku or Synge and they have each other. She doesn't have anyone and never will have anyone, but those who were the same as her. Kizuato reached up to her eye and traced the black mark running down to it. Those marks. A symbol of her difference.
Posted 1/20/13

FangDragon wrote:




The woman dissolved, as well as the man. The woman was silent while the man was cackling. "You fools! You really think you could kill us?! We are shadows! As long as light remains, we are here!" The woman's voice was more gentle and was near Kizuato. "If you ever want to learn how to control your powers, come to the Mansion." The two shadows faded away. Kizuato couldn't feel them any more and was a little relieved. But she was disoreinted. She never really belonged with Intaku or Synge and they have each other. She doesn't have anyone and never will have anyone, but those who were the same as her. Kizuato reached up to her eye and traced the black mark running down to it. Those marks. A symbol of her difference.


Bakas! *he looked towards Synge and Kizuato and moved towards them*Are you two alright?

(I've got to go see ya)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.