First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sewers
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/21/13



Kizuato looked at them both. Can love be something as easy as that? She thought. No the voice told her. Yes, she told herself and smiled. "Thank you, both of you."
Posted 1/21/13

Synge smiles and watches them both before standing up and nodding. "You're welcome Kizuato. You need to sleep though Shadows."
Posted 1/21/13
Love can be easier than a breathing. And you are welcome
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/21/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Synge smiles and watches them both before standing up and nodding. "You're welcome Kizuato. You need to sleep though Shadows."



AlphaBax00 wrote:

Love can be easier than a breathing. And you are welcome



Kizuato nodded and did feel tired. She laid back on the bed, in a more relaxed manner, and closed her eyes for sleep to take over.
Posted 1/21/13

FangDragon wrote:


ElephantShoes wrote:

Synge smiles and watches them both before standing up and nodding. "You're welcome Kizuato. You need to sleep though Shadows."



AlphaBax00 wrote:

Love can be easier than a breathing. And you are welcome



Kizuato nodded and did feel tired. She laid back on the bed, in a more relaxed manner, and closed her eyes for sleep to take over.


*Intaku decided to let her sleep, but kissed her before leaving*
Posted 1/21/13

Synge watched them and bit her lip, before exiting the room, leaving Lance who lays down on his stomach, his head resting on his paws next to Kizuato. She walks into the living room, snapping her fingers and flicking her flames on and off, staring at them confused.
Posted 1/21/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Synge watched them and bit her lip, before exiting the room, leaving Lance who lays down on his stomach, his head resting on his paws next to Kizuato. She walks into the living room, snapping her fingers and flicking her flames on and off, staring at them confused.


Maybe it's were you are worried about Kizuato leaving?
Posted 1/21/13


"Every one has a calling to their kind, of course I was worried, but I trusted her." That tosses a flame to the ground and watches it wither and frowns. "There's just nothing."
Moderator
47397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/21/13 , edited 1/21/13


Kizuato fell asleep and rolled over to Lance. She put an arm around him and snuggled against him unconsciously.

(going to bed)
Posted 1/21/13

(Night) The tiger purrs rumbled through his chest as he stayed next to Kizuato the rest of the night.
Posted 1/21/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

"Every one has a calling to their kind, of course I was worried, but I trusted her." That tosses a flame to the ground and watches it wither and frowns. "There's just nothing."





FangDragon wrote:

Kizuato fell asleep and rolled over to Lance. She put an arm around him and snuggled against him unconsciously.

(going to bed)


*he sighs*Lets try it again

(Me too, see ya)
Posted 1/21/13



She frowns and shakes her head. "There's nothing to try anymore." (See ya!)
Posted 1/22/13

ElephantShoes wrote:




She frowns and shakes her head. "There's nothing to try anymore." (See ya!)


*he walks to her and lifts her head up*Hey, it's just like training with hand-to-hand, maybe you got to relearn it? Just don't give up hope
Posted 1/22/13


She hisses and flinches away. "There is nothing to relearn." She flames come easily into her hands, igniting and flaring. "They work, its not like they're not coming, they just don't burn. It was that stupid shadow chick. That tried to take Shadows. She has some weird sound ability, I don't know. I could feel it when she was talking to us."
Posted 1/22/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

She hisses and flinches away. "There is nothing to relearn." She flames come easily into her hands, igniting and flaring. "They work, its not like they're not coming, they just don't burn. It was that stupid shadow chick. That tried to take Shadows. She has some weird sound ability, I don't know. I could feel it when she was talking to us."


*He looks at you*I'm sorry.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.