First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply School Grounds
Posted 2/5/13
Synge rolls her eyes and growls slightly. "Fine, fine whatever and yes. I was in a sewer thank you. Your compliments really touch my heart. I had to go into hiding for a while to help a friend." She growls, and snaps at Jagg.
37274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
Synge rolls her eyes and growls slightly. "Fine, fine whatever and yes. I was in a sewer thank you. Your compliments really touch my heart. I had to go into hiding for a while to help a friend." She growls, and snaps at Jagg.

Intaku?
Posted 2/5/13


Her eyes flash up to Jagg and she flinches before nodding. "Yes, he sheltered myself and friend in his home in the sewers. How do you know him?"
37274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Her eyes flash up to Jagg and she flinches before nodding. "Yes, he sheltered myself and friend in his home in the sewers. How do you know him?"


Forget it. I won't ask for anything, so where are we headed?*he puts his hand on his sword*
Posted 2/16/13


"Hmm back to his home in the city I think. Can you even leave school right now?" She asks looking at him.
37274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/17/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

"Hmm back to his home in the city I think. Can you even leave school right now?" She asks looking at him.


As if they would try to stop me.*he said as he pulled out his sword*
Posted 2/17/13

Synge shrugs and nods. "Well alright then. Off to the city."
37274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/17/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Synge shrugs and nods. "Well alright then. Off to the city."


*He throws the sword down and makes the sword sift into a thin circle*Get on I'll take us there*he takes a step on it*
Posted 2/17/13
Synge laughs and looks at the disc. "Right. Im okay. I think Khira and I can walk just fine. Forgive me if I don't trust a thin sheet of metal." She murmurs stepping closer to the disc and examining it lightly.
37274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/17/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Synge laughs and looks at the disc. "Right. Im okay. I think Khira and I can walk just fine. Forgive me if I don't trust a thin sheet of metal." She murmurs stepping closer to the disc and examining it lightly.


*he lifts the piece of metal and jumps on it*It's perfectly stable, in fact nothing could break it unless I let it, or unless it is destroyed into small little atoms
Posted 2/17/13


Synge laughs and looks at Jagg. "Oh, so it won't even melt?" She smirks and shakes her head, jumping on behind Jagg and looking down at Khira, siphoning off flames onto she's the size of a kitten and picks up the tiger cub, putting her around Synge's shoulders.
37274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/17/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Synge laughs and looks at Jagg. "Oh, so it won't even melt?" She smirks and shakes her head, jumping on behind Jagg and looking down at Khira, siphoning off flames onto she's the size of a kitten and picks up the tiger cub, putting her around Synge's shoulders.


Well, yes, but no, I'll be able to control the metal still and make it harden again., but that doesn't mean it won't burn you if you touch it.
Posted 2/17/13


Synge laughs and steps close to Jagg, slipping her arms around his waist to stay steady whenever the disc moves and smirks. "Nothing burns me."
37274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/18/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Synge laughs and steps close to Jagg, slipping her arms around his waist to stay steady whenever the disc moves and smirks. "Nothing burns me."


*he looks back at her*Then you can freeze*the disc starts to rise*
Posted 2/18/13
Synge winces, feeling Khira's claws bite into her shoulder and meets Jagg's gaze. "What do you mean freeze?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.