First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply North Blue
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/6/12
The North Blue
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/6/12
*Shinya walked around the shoreline*

I need a boat.......
19574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/12
I walk around a small town grabbing supplies before i head out on my small dingy of a boat
"i'll need to be setting off soon or it will be to late...can't afford to sail in that small of a ship at night." While im walking back to my boat i see a ship dock. I smirk "hmm isn't much but still and improvement" I head done toward the newly docked ship
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

Simple_Chaos wrote:

I walk around a small town grabbing supplies before i head out on my small dingy of a boat
"i'll need to be setting off soon or it will be to late...can't afford to sail in that small of a ship at night." While im walking back to my boat i see a ship dock. I smirk "hmm isn't much but still and improvement" I head done toward the newly docked ship


*He spots the same ship*

Hmm...this will do....it seem to be stocked up too.....

*He sees you, not paying attention and head towards the ship*
19574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/12 , edited 9/6/12

RoC58 wrote:


Simple_Chaos wrote:

I walk around a small town grabbing supplies before i head out on my small dingy of a boat
"i'll need to be setting off soon or it will be to late...can't afford to sail in that small of a ship at night." While im walking back to my boat i see a ship dock. I smirk "hmm isn't much but still and improvement" I head done toward the newly docked ship


*He spots the same ship*

Hmm...this will do....it seem to be stocked up too.....

*He sees you, not paying attention and head towards the ship*


i see a man goin toward the ship "is he in charge or something...." i reach into my bag a grab my mask getting ready to take the ship
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

Simple_Chaos wrote:



"i see a man goin toward the ship "is he in charge or something...." i reach into my bag a grab my mask getting ready to take the ship


*He reached the ship*

.....

*Without hesitation, he starts cutting down the people that resist him*
19574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

RoC58 wrote:


Simple_Chaos wrote:



"i see a man goin toward the ship "is he in charge or something...." i reach into my bag a grab my mask getting ready to take the ship


*He reached the ship*

.....

*Without hesitation, he starts cutting down the people that resist him*


i stop in place watching him work well this is fortunate..i'll just let him kill them then i'll take him out and keep the ship
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

Simple_Chaos wrote:


i stop in place watching him work well this is fortunate..i'll just let him kill them then i'll take him out and keep the ship


*He is on the ship, having dispatched the people on the dock*

...Now. Drive or die.

*He said to the people remaining*

...

*People make ready to sail*
19574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

RoC58 wrote:


Simple_Chaos wrote:


i stop in place watching him work well this is fortunate..i'll just let him kill them then i'll take him out and keep the ship


*He is on the ship, having dispatched the people on the dock*

...Now. Drive or die.

*He said to the people remaining*

...

*People make ready to sail*


i notice the man who attacked is better than most around here Damn doesn't look like he's goin to kill them. Well what to do what to do? Should i try to take it or wait for a better chance
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

Simple_Chaos wrote:


i notice the man who attacked is better than most around here Damn doesn't look like he's goin to kill them. Well what to do what to do? Should i try to take it or wait for a better chance


*You would see the ship setting out its sail*

Now, lets go.

*He stood at the helm, ready to depart*
19574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

RoC58 wrote:


Simple_Chaos wrote:


i notice the man who attacked is better than most around here Damn doesn't look like he's goin to kill them. Well what to do what to do? Should i try to take it or wait for a better chance


*You would see the ship setting out its sail*

Now, lets go.

*He stood at the helm, ready to depart*


"he is good...oh well i got a plan" i then get ready to set sail myself
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

Simple_Chaos wrote:



"he is good...oh well i got a plan" i then get ready to set sail myself


*His ship sets off, heading southeast*

Ah...I forgot my hat.....dammit....

*He shrugs and takes out a blank black flag*

...

*Meanwhile, there are some chatter around the ship*

Whoever doesn't want to stay, can leave. Those who stay, prepare for glory.....
19574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

RoC58 wrote:


Simple_Chaos wrote:



"he is good...oh well i got a plan" i then get ready to set sail myself


*His ship sets off, heading southeast*

Ah...I forgot my hat.....dammit....

*He shrugs and takes out a blank black flag*

...

*Meanwhile, there are some chatter around the ship*

Whoever doesn't want to stay, can leave. Those who stay, prepare for glory.....


I set out on my boat and follow "ill just wait till night then i'll take care of them" i chuckle
Creator
33971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

Simple_Chaos wrote:


I set out on my boat and follow "ill just wait till night then i'll take care of them" i chuckle


*Surprisingly, many, if not all, stayed*

You see...this is....was a slave ship. We were all supposed to be sold off....You killed our captors..Our lives are yours to command....

*He chuckles*

Well. Ain't this some shit.....

*He stood up*

Names Shinya Hattori. Call me......hmm....Shinya.

*The man looked at him*

How about Captain Hattori?

*He shrugs*
19574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/12

RoC58 wrote:


Simple_Chaos wrote:


I set out on my boat and follow "ill just wait till night then i'll take care of them" i chuckle


*Surprisingly, many, if not all, stayed*

You see...this is....was a slave ship. We were all supposed to be sold off....You killed our captors..Our lives are yours to command....

*He chuckles*

Well. Ain't this some shit.....

*He stood up*

Names Shinya Hattori. Call me......hmm....Shinya.

*The man looked at him*

How about Captain Hattori?

*He shrugs*


((cheap way to get followers wish i though of it))

i continue following barely keeping up but slowly falling behind
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.