First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply East Blue
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:

Ares stares out at the sea, from the docks of Lougetown, with a wistful smile on his face, "Ahh, it sure is peaceful here.

((By the way, check out my ship, it is under my items, what do you think?))


((Cool)) *Amar sees him* Yo there.
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

((Cool)) *Amar sees him* Yo there.


((Guess the name )) "Hello" He says in a warm tone, "How are you this fine day?"
Posted 9/7/12
Ash walked along the dock, tugging her scarf up over her mouth. "If Jol's in the area, I'll have to lay low for a while." She scanned the port, not seeing any likely ships, and headed down a dock, sitting at its edge. She sighed, closing her eyes. "Should've slept yesterday," she grumbled.
"Sparrow, is that you?!" Ash froze. 'Oh god... It's one of those girls...' For several days she'd had to stay with whomever had a room, and several of the teenage girls she'd roomed with wanted to give her much unwanted fashion advice, and had taken to calling her by her nickname. Again she heard the voice, closer, and she ducked her head down, clearing her throat and altering her voice. "Um, no. My name is Mae..."
"Oh..." The girl, that easily tricked into believing she'd been mistaken, walked off, and Ash breathed a sigh of relief.
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

NatakeErru wrote:

Ash walked along the dock, tugging her scarf up over her mouth. "If Jol's in the area, I'll have to lay low for a while." She scanned the port, not seeing any likely ships, and headed down a dock, sitting at its edge. She sighed, closing her eyes. "Should've slept yesterday," she grumbled.
"Sparrow, is that you?!" Ash froze. 'Oh god... It's one of those girls...' For several days she'd had to stay with whomever had a room, and several of the teenage girls she'd roomed with wanted to give her much unwanted fashion advice, and had taken to calling her by her nickname. Again she heard the voice, closer, and she ducked her head down, clearing her throat and altering her voice. "Um, no. My name is Mae..."
"Oh..." The girl, that easily tricked into believing she'd been mistaken, walked off, and Ash breathed a sigh of relief.


((What town are you in?))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:

((Guess the name )) "Hello" He says in a warm tone, "How are you this fine day?"


((Flying Dutchman? Black Pearl?)) *he shrugs* I'm doing quite fine. I see you're enjoying the peace of the sea.
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Vale_T_Tora wrote:

((Guess the name )) "Hello" He says in a warm tone, "How are you this fine day?"


((Flying Dutchman? Black Pearl?)) *he shrugs* I'm doing quite fine. I see you're enjoying the peace of the sea.


((The Black Pearl)) "Yes, it is quite relaxing," He replies, "And who might you be?" he asks, somewhat cautiously.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12 , edited 9/7/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:


((The Black Pearl)) "Yes, it is quite relaxing," He replies, "And who might you be?" he asks, somewhat cautiously.


Amar Hari, the Devil's Messanger....Or so I'm called in the marines.
Posted 9/7/12
((Lougetown~ ))
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

Amar Hari, the Devil's Messenger....Or so I'm called in the navy.


"Ah, a marine, ehh?" he says, calmly, "that's interesting, how did you join them? I mean, I heard they didn't accept any weak people."
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

NatakeErru wrote:

((Lougetown~ ))


((Cool, that's where we all are))
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

NatakeErru wrote:

((Lougetown~ ))


((looking for a captain? ))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:

"Ah, a marine, ehh?" he says, calmly, "that's interesting, how did you join them? I mean, I heard they didn't accept any weak people."


My family has been in the marines for quite sometime so it was expected. That and also an other considerable factor.
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

My family has been in the marines for quite sometime so it was expected. That and also an other considerable factor.


"Oh? and what factor would that be?" He asks in a curious tone.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:


"Oh? and what factor would that be?" He asks in a curious tone.


Ah that friend, is a secret.
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Vale_T_Tora wrote:


"Oh? and what factor would that be?" He asks in a curious tone.


Ah that friend, is a secret.


"friend? that is kind of fast, isn't it?" Ares asks in an interested tone.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.