First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Application 4 Love RP
Posted 9/7/12
NEEDED IN LOVE APPLICATION:

Username:
Love Character Name:
Age:
Gender:
Description of appearance:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
About Me:
Picture (u can either pick a pic or I can pic 1 4 u):
Posted 9/7/12
Username: Animelover1512
Love Character Name: Tori or Kitty Ayame (u may call me either name)
Age (u may make a fake age also): 13
Gender: Female
Description of appearance: Mid-way long brown hair, eyes that change color depending on mood, 5"4
Personality: devious, friendly, sweet, warm blooded, cold blooded, caring, helpful, fun, funny, sneaky, sensitive, smart
Likes: ull find out
Dislikes: ull find out
About Me: Is a rare creature that is also human but can change in2 any form wanted lik angel, vampire, demon, devil, fallen angel, witch, neko, etc. Lives in a town n tries her best 2 b normal but does hide some secrets. Is a princess of a vampire town. tends 2 b easy 2 get along with n is VERY VERY FITHLY RICH!!! is in search of her true love that wood understand her n not backstabbing her ever again. Is mostly alone cuz her parents own a rich company in every state n country. In high school 2nd year n is very smart.
Picture (u can either pick a pic or I can pic 1 4 u): I'll choose 1 l8r
L<3vers
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/12
username: Narivash-E7
love character name: Ray
Age:19
Gender:Male
discription of appearance: Short dark brown hair, green eyes. 5' 10",
Personality:Caring, Loving, Naughty, cold hearted (when needed) and funny
Likes: you will see
dislikes: many
about me: I'm from a military family. Dad died in war. I,ve been in the military for 2 years, I've been Honorably Discharged. Have battle scars on my back and shoulders. A little jumpy but that's all
picture: will come later, It's a costume pic.
Posted 9/9/12

Narivash-E7 wrote:

username: Narivash-E7
love character name: Ray
Age:19
Gender:Male
discription of appearance: Short dark brown hair, green eyes. 5' 10",
Personality:Caring, Loving, Naughty, cold hearted (when needed) and funny
Likes: you will see
dislikes: many
about me: I'm from a military family. Dad died in war. I,ve been in the military for 2 years, I've been Honorably Discharged. Have battle scars on my back and shoulders. A little jumpy but that's all
picture: will come later, It's a costume pic.


APPROVED!!! welcome 2 the Love World
L<3vers
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

Animelover1512 wrote:


Narivash-E7 wrote:

username: Narivash-E7
love character name: Ray
Age:19
Gender:Male
discription of appearance: Short dark brown hair, green eyes. 5' 10",
Personality:Caring, Loving, Naughty, cold hearted (when needed) and funny
Likes: you will see
dislikes: many
about me: I'm from a military family. Dad died in war. I,ve been in the military for 2 years, I've been Honorably Discharged. Have battle scars on my back and shoulders. A little jumpy but that's all
picture: will come later, It's a costume pic.


APPROVED!!! welcome 2 the Love World


thank you so much *smiles*
Posted 9/10/12
username: ShadowsBane
love character name: Aaron
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description of Appearence: short black hair, goatee, blue eyes, 5'11''
Personality: Caring, Sweet, Loving, Protective, Loyal, Nuaghty (when needs to be), Funny, Brave, Honest.
Like: bats, vampires, werewolfs and many more.
Dislikes: Heights, water, and some other stuff.
about me: only child, mother died in child birth, father commits suicide, lives blaming myself for both there death. Taught myself how to hunt, fight ext and lives with mental diseases. I get laughed at and judged for my mental issues.
Pic: you can pick
Posted 9/10/12

ShadowsBane wrote:

username: ShadowsBane
love character name: Aaron
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description of Appearence: short black hair, goatee, blue eyes, 5'11''
Personality: Caring, Sweet, Loving, Protective, Loyal, Nuaghty (when needs to be), Funny, Brave, Honest.
Like: bats, vampires, werewolfs and many more.
Dislikes: Heights, water, and some other stuff.
about me: only child, mother died in child birth, father commits suicide, lives blaming myself for both there death. Taught myself how to hunt, fight ext and lives with mental diseases. I get laughed at and judged for my mental issues.
Pic: you can pick


APPROVED!!! welcome 2 the love world <3
Posted 9/11/12
Username:CloudlessNight
Love Character Name:Sato Yakushi
Age:19
Gender: Male
Description of appearance:same as pic
Personality:Funny, shy, helpful, nice, friendly, etc.
Likes:chocolate, pocky, girls, friends
Dislikes:haters, cheaters, players, etc.
About Me:shrouded in mystery
Picture (u can either pick a pic or I can pic 1 4 u):
Posted 9/11/12

CloudlessNight wrote:

Username:CloudlessNight
Love Character Name:Sato Yakushi
Age:19
Gender: Male
Description of appearance:same as pic
Personality:Funny, shy, helpful, nice, friendly, etc.
Likes:chocolate, pocky, girls, friends
Dislikes:haters, cheaters, players, etc.
About Me:shrouded in mystery
Picture (u can either pick a pic or I can pic 1 4 u):


APPROVED!!! Welcome 2 the love world <3 plz enjoy
L<3vers
9801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/12/12 , edited 9/12/12
Username:aiee725
Love Character Name: Totori
Age:13
Gender: female
Description of appearance:same as pic
Personality: kind,shy,friendly,cold-hearted (inside),changes on her mood
Likes:u'll see
Dislikes:u'll see
About Me:I'll just edit this later
Picture (u can either pick a pic or I can pic 1 4 u):
Posted 9/12/12

aiee725 wrote:

Username:aiee725
Love Character Name: Totori
Age:13
Gender: female
Description of appearance:same as pic
Personality: kind,shy,friendly,cold-hearted (inside),changes on her mood
Likes:u'll see
Dislikes:u'll see
About Me:I'll just edit this later
Picture (u can either pick a pic or I can pic 1 4 u):


APPROVED!! Welcome 2 the love word enjoy
Posted 9/14/12
Username:link-kun-nekolover
Love Character Name:Seth
Age:19
Gender:Male
Description of appearance: 6'3" short brown hair fit has a 6 pack and most of the time does not where a shirt
Personality:kind shy and most of the time a nice person
Likes:u will find out
Dislikes:u willl find out
About Me:will work on it
Picture:find me one plz
Posted 9/14/12

link-kun-nekolover wrote:

Username:link-kun-nekolover
Love Character Name:Seth
Age:19
Gender:Male
Description of appearance: 6'3" short brown hair fit has a 6 pack and most of the time does not where a shirt
Personality:kind shy and most of the time a nice person
Likes:u will find out
Dislikes:u willl find out
About Me:will work on it
Picture:find me one plz


APPROVED!! welcome 2 the love world
Posted 9/19/12
Username: TungKun
Love Character Name: Leon
Age: 22
Gender: male
Description of appearance: tall, medium messy hair, pretty average build, blond hair, uses contacts when not at home and wears glasses outside
Personality: (have not decided what role to play just yet)
Likes: (undecided)
Dislikes: (undecided)
About Me: born from a rich family in Europe he left home at the age of 17, living independently outside of his birth country escaping his high expectation life at home, free to live the way he wants. No longer wealthy he works part time at some book store and attends school to finish off his studies. Mysterious in most ways never likes talking about his family or his past. Tends to push anyone that gets close to him away fearing they will find out his secret.
Picture (u can either pick a pic or I can pic 1 4 u): (use your imagination)
Posted 9/19/12

TungKun wrote:

Username: TungKun
Love Character Name: Leon
Age: 22
Gender: male
Description of appearance: tall, medium messy hair, pretty average build, blond hair, uses contacts when not at home and wears glasses outside
Personality: (have not decided what role to play just yet)
Likes: (undecided)
Dislikes: (undecided)
About Me: born from a rich family in Europe he left home at the age of 17, living independently outside of his birth country escaping his high expectation life at home, free to live the way he wants. No longer wealthy he works part time at some book store and attends school to finish off his studies. Mysterious in most ways never likes talking about his family or his past. Tends to push anyone that gets close to him away fearing they will find out his secret.
Picture (u can either pick a pic or I can pic 1 4 u): (use your imagination)


APPROVED!!!! Welcome 2 the love world...enjoy <3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.