First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest
Posted 9/16/12

-LostMelody wrote:


She immediately jumped off the the branch and onto another one swinging around it until she was hanging from only her legs. "No reason." She said bluntly looking at them plainly.


Then why*making the sword cut the branch she was hanging from*
8200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -Euphoria
Offline
Posted 9/16/12


She flips off the tree landing straight on her feet. She sighs and responds. "Do you really expect me to be able to answer you while your trying to slice me in half with your sword?"
Posted 9/16/12

-LostMelody wrote:



She flips off the tree landing straight on her feet. She sighs and responds. "Do you really expect me to be able to answer you while your trying to slice me in half with your sword?"


If I was really trying to slice you in half I could have*the sword comes back to me, sheathing itself* So why?
8200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -Euphoria
Offline
Posted 9/16/12


"I was trying to find my way out so i followed you hoping to find one." She said even though it was a total lie she just felt like snooping around in their business.
Posted 9/16/12

-LostMelody wrote:



"I was trying to find my way out so i followed you hoping to find one." She said even though it was a total lie she just felt like snooping around in their business.


Right, your lying. It's a forest, just keep going in on direction and you will find a way out, so what's the real reason*his sword starting to unsheathe again*
18973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/16/12
*Marco and Gabe were coonfused but decided that a fight might happen and fused together, Marco was now standing with a long white robe flowing*
Posted 9/16/12

berserkersam wrote:

*Marco and Gabe were coonfused but decided that a fight might happen and fused together, Marco was now standing with a long white robe flowing*


*Jagg looked over at them and thought to himself*So that's what happens, got it*he stops his sword before it becomes completely unsheathed*
8200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -Euphoria
Offline
Posted 9/16/12


She stared at him for a moment with a straight face. She then shrugged playfully and said "It was a first seeing any one pass through here and i just wanted to see were you guys were going, you happy?"

Posted 9/16/12

-LostMelody wrote:



She stared at him for a moment with a straight face. She then shrugged playfully and said "It was a first seeing any one pass through here and i just wanted to see were you guys were going, you happy?"



No, not really, but you can join us if you like*his sword sheathes*
8200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -Euphoria
Offline
Posted 9/16/12


(sorry about that i was afk)

" I was planning to either way." She said starting to walk ahead of them. She looked forward has her eyes started to glow a vibrant purple color. She was using he powers to indicate in which direction she felt a human aura closer. "By the way if you head the way your were going it will take long to get out of the forest, I'd prefer if we go this way." She said looking at them pointing eastward.
Posted 9/16/12

-LostMelody wrote:



(sorry about that i was afk)

" I was planning to either way." She said starting to walk ahead of them. She looked forward has her eyes started to glow a vibrant purple color. She was using he powers to indicate in which direction she felt a human aura closer. "By the way if you head the way your were going it will take long to get out of the forest, I'd prefer if we go this way." She said looking at them pointing eastward.


*closes his eyes and imagines the lay out of the territory*Yeah you are right*he mumbles*
18973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/19/12 , edited 9/19/12
*Marco and Gabe split back up and fopllows them*
Posted 9/19/12

berserkersam wrote:

*Marco and Gabe split back up and fopllows them*


So that's what you look like when you merge?
18973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/19/12
Yeah, that was our first level of power but were having trouble going further.
Posted 9/20/12

berserkersam wrote:

Yeah, that was our first level of power but were having trouble going further.


I see interesting, hope you can unlock further
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.