First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Lake
Posted 9/7/12
For those of you that like fishing, swimming, and things like that, but it's to small for any motorized boats, so don't try
Posted 9/30/12
*Sai was using his fire magic on the lake so there would be no fires to worry about*
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:

*Sai was using his fire magic on the lake so there would be no fires to worry about*


Minata watched Sai from the opposite side of the lake. She was amazed by his fire abilities.
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

*Sai was using his fire magic on the lake so there would be no fires to worry about*


Minata watched Sai from the opposite side of the lake. She was amazed by his fire abilities.


*he stopped making the fire when he saw her and started to walk on-top of the water to get to you*
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12


At first Minata was startled to find the boy walking towards her on-top of the water but then she relaxed a bit.
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:



At first Minata was startled to find the boy walking towards her on-top of the water but then she relaxed a bit.


So what's a pretty little thing like you doing out here?
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12


"I was just admiring the lake...it's beautiful."
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

"I was just admiring the lake...it's beautiful."


Oh, well, I'm sorry, that I'm ruining you view*he jumps up and had the water to rise underneath him and land him on the other side of the lake*So you came out here to watch the Lake? Well I think i found something more beautiful*smiles*
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12


She smiled."Oh really? And what is that I may ask?" she stared at him.
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

"I was just admiring the lake...it's beautiful."


Oh, well, I'm sorry, that I'm ruining you view*he jumps up and had the water to rise underneath him and land him on the other side of the lake*So you came out here to watch the Lake? Well I think i found something more beautiful*smiles*


She smiled."Oh really? And what is that I may ask?" she stared at him.


Come here I'll show you *he started to walk to the lake*
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12


She stood in her spot hesitant about what she should do. "O-okay." She then took a few slow steps, then started to walk behind him.
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:



She stood in her spot hesitant about what she should do. "O-okay." She then took a few slow steps, then started to walk behind him.

*He crouched down where the water reached*Come on, and look
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12



*He crouched down where the water reached*Come on, and look

She crouched down beside him and stared into the water.
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

She crouched down beside him and stared into the water.


*You see your reflection*See I told you something more beautiful*he smiles*
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

She crouched down beside him and stared into the water.


*You see your reflection*See I told you something more beautiful*he smiles*


She smiled at him."It's not that beautiful."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.