First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Lake
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

She crouched down beside him and stared into the water.


*You see your reflection*See I told you something more beautiful*he smiles*


She smiled at him."It's not that beautiful."


Well, you are the most beautiful thing I've seen so far
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12


She blushed at his comment."I still don't think I'm beautiful."
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

She blushed at his comment."I still don't think I'm beautiful."


Ah, beautiful and modest*stands up and lowers his hand to help her up*
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12


She took his hand and helped herself up. "I don't get why you keep complementing me.."
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

She took his hand and helped herself up. "I don't get why you keep complementing me.."


Well, would you rather me say harsh things about you?*he talked revealing his Cajun accent*
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12


She stared at him." No.......I prefer complements.."
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

She stared at him." No.......I prefer complements.."


Well, then don't be complaining mon aime, oh pardon my my French I'm from down south in Louisiana, so we learn French rather well.
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12


"F-french? I never learned it...but if you don't mind...can you translate what you just said?"
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:



"F-french? I never learned it...but if you don't mind...can you translate what you just said?"


My friend, and it's quite alright most people doesn't really learn French around these parts.
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12


She chuckled mysteriously. "My friend......hmmm...." she thought about something for a while.
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

She chuckled mysteriously. "My friend......hmmm...." she thought about something for a while.


What you thinking about, chéri?*he again speaking in his Naive french accent*
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12


"I haven't got your name....may I ask what it is?" she stared at him with curious eyes.
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

"I haven't got your name....may I ask what it is?" she stared at him with curious eyes.


Hmm, well I haven't seem to have gotten your name as well, and my name is Sai
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12



"Sai....well that's a cute name...... My name is Minata by the way!"
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:




"Sai....well that's a cute name...... My name is Minata by the way!"


Bonjuer Minata. Yeah, my mother was Chinese and my father lived in the bayou so the settled down there and my ma wanted to give me a Chinese name. But I've never heard someone say my name was cute.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.