First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Lake
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

"O-okay I guess.." she took a few slow, hesitant steps into the water.


Come on*He stuck out his hand*
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12


She took his hand and went into the water."It's not as bad as I expected.."
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:



She took his hand and went into the water."It's not as bad as I expected.."


*He smiled*Why where you so hesitant?
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12


"I wasn't sure if I wanted to get in..."
Posted 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

"I wasn't sure if I wanted to get in..."


I see, well your in here now. Oh wait, do you mind if I take off my shirt scarf?
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

"I wasn't sure if I wanted to get in..."


I see, well your in here now. Oh wait, do you mind if I take off my shirt scarf?


"No....I don't mind.."


(I gtg!)
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

"I wasn't sure if I wanted to get in..."


I see, well your in here now. Oh wait, do you mind if I take off my shirt scarf?


"No....I don't mind.."


(I gtg!)


*He took off his scarf and his shirt and laid it in a dry spot so it could dry soon*(See ya)
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/7/12


She let her body float gracefully, not really paying much attention to him.
Posted 10/7/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

She let her body float gracefully, not really paying much attention to him.


so what's a girl like you doing here?
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/7/12 , edited 10/7/12


"I came to enjoy the lake."
Posted 10/7/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

"I came to enjoy the lake."


I see, well do you have and powers chéri.
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/7/12 , edited 10/7/12


"No, I do not. Do you?"
Posted 10/7/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:

"I came to enjoy the lake."


I see, well do you have and powers chéri.


"No, I do not. Do you?"


Well, as you have seen I can make and manipulate fire and water along with some more basic elements, I also can see ghosts.
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/7/12


"That seems quite interesting."
Posted 10/7/12

XxTrickster_ManiaxX wrote:



"That seems quite interesting."


Yeah it is but the ghost often want favors
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.