First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Birthday Cards for Naruto Uzumaki ~ !!! WIN RIDICULOUS PRIZES DATTEBAYO.
17098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/12
Minato+Kushina= LOVE!!!
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/12
Sooooo I couldn't find information on when the winners of the card contest will be announced, or how. Does anyone know?
17098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/12
That is a fine question. I'm assuming they will have to send prizes in the mail just to make certain the correct people get them. But there has been no announcement on when any info on winners will be posted.
Crunchyroll Community Manager
30251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/22/12

shimewana wrote:

Sooooo I couldn't find information on when the winners of the card contest will be announced, or how. Does anyone know?





Kyotaka wrote:

That is a fine question. I'm assuming they will have to send prizes in the mail just to make certain the correct people get them. But there has been no announcement on when any info on winners will be posted.


Hey guys ~ ! So the prize requires us to send the cards to Japan, we're just waiting to hear back from Takeuchi-San ~ !
Posted 10/22/12
Awesome! I can't wait for the reply ^ - ^. Good luck to everyone who participated :3.
17231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/22/12
WOW! To Japan!? I hope all the cards made it alright.
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 10/22/12
ohk! now thats helpful.... :)
20756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 10/23/12
Ooooohhhh, I wonder what the prize is...
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/23/12
personally it's a win situation for everyone ..I mean seriously everyone who entered this contest, to know the cards are in Japan !! Let alone being looked over by Junko Takeuchi who knows Masashi Kishimoto could also be viewing the cards as well However I feel terrible not taking photos of my completed card
Crunchyroll Community Manager
30251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/25/12

cherryblossom8919 wrote:

personally it's a win situation for everyone ..I mean seriously everyone who entered this contest, to know the cards are in Japan !! Let alone being looked over by Junko Takeuchi who knows Masashi Kishimoto could also be viewing the cards as well However I feel terrible not taking photos of my completed card


I've taken photos of all of them I think ~ !!! I'm going to upload them into the thread !
17098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
WHOOOOO our cards made it to japan!!!! That is soooooo awesome!! Good luck everyone!!!
21147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
Super excited to see all the entries! And it is pretty awesome to hear about them going to Japan XD
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
No updates from a week..... :<
31495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

ngoa wrote:

No updates from a week..... :<


When I order stuff from Asia it takes over a week to come, I imagine sending the cards would take a while too
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
I am aware of that but I was waiting for SailorBee to post some of the cards pics as she said she would do it.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.