First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you ever held a sword?
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Male
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
Held a sword, dunno what kind of sword it is, tho

17035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / 'Murka
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
Yeah, I have a katana and an old military sword.
Galiko 
11207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Montréal
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
Yeah and I held a kitchen knife too o.o
17292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Texas
Online
Posted 11/24/12
Uh, I held a few keyblades at a con once. Does that count? lol
Posted 11/26/12
Yep. Got to practice and be trained on how to use a Viking sword. I trained for a whole morning. I prefer the katana above all other swords.
Posted 11/26/12
yup my bro owns seven
16715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
The katana is a beautiful instrument of death...

I was presented with one as a gift....
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 11/26/12

-Requiem wrote:

The katana is a beautiful instrument of death...

I was presented with one as a gift....


You are lucky. Is it a genuine sword from Japan? Those swords can cut up to four human bodies in a row.

Posted 11/26/12
Yeah. I've held a katana once, but I would like to wield a bastard sword. Or any variation of a Turko-Mongol saber.
16715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 11/26/12

-Vega- wrote:


-Requiem wrote:

The katana is a beautiful instrument of death...

I was presented with one as a gift....


You are lucky. Is it a genuine sword from Japan? Those swords can cut up to four human bodies in a row.



Of course it is..the gentleman who presented to me is also Japanese...I earned it...
and have never felt the urge to hurt anyone with it...
I am not so cold blooded after all ...
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 11/26/12 , edited 11/26/12

-Requiem wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


-Requiem wrote:

The katana is a beautiful instrument of death...

I was presented with one as a gift....


You are lucky. Is it a genuine sword from Japan? Those swords can cut up to four human bodies in a row.



Of course it is..the gentleman who presented to me is also Japanese...I earned it...
and have never felt the urge to hurt anyone with it...
I am not so cold blooded after all ...


Are you sure you're not cold blooded? How did you earn it? They just don't give these away as a gift, you know? There is a good reason why he gave it you.

16715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
I love deeply....
I hate deeply
I grieve
I shed tears..
I rage..

make up your own mind about me...
I am a woman of great powerful feelings and I do NOT like to be toyed with...
16715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
He wanted a daughter....
he was older and I became a student...
that is all I will tell you...
leave me be now..
blue man
find your NIrvana
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 11/26/12

-Requiem wrote:

I love deeply....
I hate deeply
I grieve
I shed tears..
I rage..

make up your own mind about me...
I am a woman of great powerful feelings and I do NOT like to be toyed with...


Um. I will not toy with you. Do you have problems that you can show to only certain people?

14217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
Yep... Iaido 5 years.
I recently bought a cheness 9260 katana ... for tameshigiri
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.