First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
WOMEN AND GIRLS why are you so hard on your self when it comes to the way you view your body?
24210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 2/3/13
pffft specify a country
if its US then you should go outside and take a look at the obesity
Posted 2/3/13

wannabeanime wrote:

Girls are insecure because of other girls. They see what they don't have then they get insecure,depressed .. etc.

Girls who don't care about anything, they rock.
But most girls do.
And its not about if you men wiil like them or not.
Its about them being and not feeling good about themselves.
Its a sad story,
But true.

Ahh, you're making me cry now.
D:

But yeah, dont really know if that made sense but everyone has their insecurities.


I see where you were going with it...Didn't want to make ya cry . I am a big promoter of
loving oneself too, you must love yourself first,and then you can bring another into the picture(of course
this ideal and not what most people do)
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 2/3/13
How should I reply, hmm.. Thank you, and don't worry I didn't hahah.
I just have a question.
Do you get annoyed when girls mention their insecurities? :/

Posted 2/3/13 , edited 2/3/13

wannabeanime wrote:

How should I reply, hmm.. Thank you, and don't worry I didn't hahah.
I just have a question.
Do you get annoyed when girls mention their insecurities? :/



well.. not at first, but a little over time. Like the girl with the fat toes issue I made her feel comfortable
around me about it. When she first mentioned it I replied "everyone has fat toes" and then we both bust
out laughing and it was alright after that, but with bigger issues I just listen and would tell her everything I
find beautiful about her flaws and all...its all I can do to help and it works most of the time.
a619ko 
18192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/13
Because this world is ruled by MEN.

And let's keep it that way.
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 2/3/13
Well, do you really tell her that because that's the truth, or do you just say it so she would shut up and get things over with? :/

Sorry, im juts a little curious. I don't mean to offend you or anything like that.
Posted 2/3/13
Because guys say things like"we like natural girls" but always calls the girls with no makeup on "ugly".guys r manly the reason why girls r insecure.We see other hot girls n that automatically lowers our confidence
Posted 2/3/13

wannabeanime wrote:

Well, do you really tell her that because that's the truth, or do you just say it so she would shut up and get things over with? :/

Sorry, im juts a little curious. I don't mean to offend you or anything like that.


Lol np, its a valid question...and yes it was the truth her toes weren't fat at all...they looked normal to me.
My motive behind the words are to make her feel sexy or better about her appearance. And if her toes were
fat I would convey that I still love all of he...after all I am with you kind of a thing. My idea of love is not weighed
only on your pluses, but also your minuses...for me there is no other way to love, but to love all of a person.


1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 2/3/13
I see, I see. Hahahahaaa. Okay.
3485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Cleveland, Ohio
Offline
Posted 2/3/13
Well most girls are like that mostly because of the media. Everywhere you look there are "Anti aging creams , weight loss , diets" and whatever. It can really wreck someone that's a perfectionist. Then there are other girls that just randomly point out any flaw they can just to make you like that as well. I recently had a turn in events in my life where I didn't care what I did to myself as far as appearance and stuff was as long as I was comfy I was fine until a recent medical condition of mine changed all that now I actually have to force myself to do things to keep my health at bay so I have to be hard on myself with appearance now and I freaking hate it and that is also very bad stereotyped concern now to the point where I get annoyed when ever I see someone talking about the topic which is often on the internet Other than that we can mostly blame...Other girls , Media , and Society and perfectionists in general
Posted 2/3/13

a619ko wrote:

Because this world is ruled by MEN.

And let's keep it that way.


LOL this makes me remember a certain James brown song.
Posted 2/4/13

-Vega- wrote:


_Jurnee_ wrote:

I feel pretty good...it's really just a choice, y'know, to feel good. Lol *dances*


I agree. Feeling happy about yourself is a choice.



<3
A heart for you. Enjoy.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

_Jurnee_ wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


_Jurnee_ wrote:

I feel pretty good...it's really just a choice, y'know, to feel good. Lol *dances*


I agree. Feeling happy about yourself is a choice.



<3
A heart for you. Enjoy.


Aww, thanks.

15225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 2/4/13 , edited 2/4/13
I'll never try and convince a woman about a problem she views as bad, a problem which is fine in my opinion. Once I tell her I have no problem with what ever it is once, that's it. If she decides to worry about it over and over it's her problem lol.
Posted 2/4/13

Bashment wrote:

I'll never try and convince a woman about a problem she view as bad is ok in my opinion. Once I tell her I have no problem with what ever it is once that's it, if she decides to worry about it over and over it's her problem lol.


Trust me when I say that for most problems I can see your point, but when a woman is insecure about her body parts means less "fun"
time for you..if you get my drift ad not just that...it affects other parts of your relationship too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.