First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply R.p.c.s set up
Creator
135539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/9/12
Username:
Name:
District:
Husband or wife:
Pic:
Creator
135539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/9/12
Username:ReOkitaUchiha
Name:Amanda
District:12
Husband or wife:Gale
Pic:
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username:
Name:
District:
Husband or wife:
Pic:


username : EdwardCullen-BellaCullen
Name : katniss
District: 12
wife
pic :
Creator
135539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username:
Name:
District:
Husband or wife:
Pic:


username : EdwardCullen-BellaCullen
Name : katniss
District: 12
wife
pic :


Appoved thank you mom.
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username:
Name:
District:
Husband or wife:
Pic:


username : EdwardCullen-BellaCullen
Name : katniss
District: 12
wife
pic :


Appoved thank you mom.


no problem
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
Username:Animewatcher96
Name:Peta Mellark
District:12
Husband or wife:--
Pic:
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/10/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

Username:Animewatcher96
Name:Peta Mellark
District:12
Husband or wife:--
Pic:


Appoved
Creator
135539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/10/12 , edited 9/10/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

Username:Animewatcher96
Name:Peta Mellark
District:12
Husband or wife:--
Pic:


Appoved welcome oh and if you know anyone who likes the Hunger Games then invite them and also can you help me find sameone to play Gale my r.p.c Amanda is his wife.
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/10/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Animewatcher96 wrote:

Username:Animewatcher96
Name:Peta Mellark
District:12
Husband or wife:--
Pic:


Appoved welcome oh and if you know anyone who likes the Hunger Games then invite them and also can you help me find sameone to play Gale my r.p.c Amanda is his wife.


don't know yet
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
Sure i will try and maybe it is better if everyone deletes the quoted stuff when they post each time or put them in spoilers?
Creator
135539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/11/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

Sure i will try and maybe it is better if everyone deletes the quoted stuff when they post each time or put them in spoilers?


That is ok with me and thank you so much.
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 9/11/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Animewatcher96 wrote:

Sure i will try and maybe it is better if everyone deletes the quoted stuff when they post each time or put them in spoilers?


That is ok with me and thank you so much.


I could be gale if you want? i dont know though!
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/11/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Animewatcher96 wrote:

Sure i will try and maybe it is better if everyone deletes the quoted stuff when they post each time or put them in spoilers?


That is ok with me and thank you so much.


I could be gale if you want? i dont know though!


asks want to be gale or not do u know yet?
Member
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / with my sister Ka...
Offline
Posted 9/15/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username:
Name:
District:
Husband or wife:
Pic:


Username: primerose
name: primerose
pic:
Creator
135539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/15/12

PrimroseEverdeen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username:
Name:
District:
Husband or wife:
Pic:


Username: primerose
name: primerose
pic:


Appoved welcome. Oh and Tell your sister she too can be Katniss and feel free to Quote me.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.