First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Who Here is an Aspiring Artist?? :) Doona beh Shyyyy
22201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
ok, so who here is an aspiring writer? don't be shy because I am. and it doesn't just have to be writing! maybe you have a talent in music or drawing. i cant do either of those, so writing it is for moi! i don't know about the lot of you but after watching something really good or reading something amazing i get this burst of energy to write and construct a story of my own. i've been that way since i was a kid, just getting inspired by anything that catches my attention and draws me into the depths of my emotions...yes that was very deep, but let me know what you all like to do! i'd love to get a spark for something we all love to do :))
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
I love art, I wish I could draw more then stick figured though D:

I try to write, although I'm not sure how good my work is
Posted 9/10/12
one way or another we're all aspiring artists
22201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/12

thefinalword wrote:

one way or another we're all aspiring artists :)


very true! and i looove learning more about others inspirations.
22201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/12 , edited 9/10/12

deejayvee wrote:

I love art, I wish I could draw more then stick figured though D:

I try to write, although I'm not sure how good my work is



lol, tell me about it. my little sister just got me back into reading manga and i was so happy about it that i went to walmart to buy the whole art kit......just to go home and fail at drawing a head.....*sigh*** i even resorted to youtube to get a tutorial. NOPE. didn't work at all. im still trying now, but if anything it looks so much worse than my first attempt. i know my inner manga artist is in here somewhere lol. but i would love to know what you write about!
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
I would give some advice but I have no idea where one would even get started
2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Huntington Beach,...
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
I am but I need to create a strong portfolio. I am currently learning polishing my animation skills. I am currently trying to create a 2-3 minute animation. Here are some samples

Walk Cycle Test

http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4ouhc0

Punch test

http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4xxfbo

Rocket Launcher Aim test

http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d520svu

Thumbs Up Test

Full View here.
http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/art/Thumbs-Up-Test-321742604

Reaction Test

http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/#/d59ipz6
22201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/12

khanhcpham wrote:

I am but I need to create a strong portfolio. I am currently learning polishing my animation skills. I am currently trying to create a 2-3 minute animation. Here are some samples

Walk Cycle Test

http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4ouhc0

Punch test

http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4xxfbo

Rocket Launcher Aim test

http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d520svu

Thumbs Up Test

Full View here.
http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/art/Thumbs-Up-Test-321742604

Reaction Test

http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/#/d59ipz6



HOLY CAL. GREAT JOB SO FAR! I took a web design class and multi media and you are a total boss compared to me. not that i was any good to begin with LOL. but really best of luck to you! what got you started??
22201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/12

deejayvee wrote:

I would give some advice but I have no idea where one would even get started


fine then, how about an advice for an advice? lol.

me first: i love writing about multiple characters in my stories. i like those complex themes and mix. what about you?
5499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
Like a lot of people, I enjoy writing, but a lot of the time I just get really annoyed and tell myself 'this is garbage' and start over again. Quite an annoying cycle.
2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Huntington Beach,...
Offline
Posted 9/10/12

mnaolu00
HOLY CAL. GREAT JOB SO FAR! I took a web design class and multi media and you are a total boss compared to me. not that i was any good to begin with LOL. but really best of luck to you! what got you started??


I was taking multiple art classes such as painting, drawing, and sculpture but I found out my favorite was animation. I was a business major but deep down I always wanted to do art as a kid.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
I meant I don't know anything about drawing and where to start. but I like the same things, I love complicated but intriguing stories with multiple characters. I've been watching "Game of Thrones" and I will be buying the books.

as for drawing tuebbedt I get is a circle and eyes
22201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/12

Kaiser-Windhelm wrote:

Like a lot of people, I enjoy writing, but a lot of the time I just get really annoyed and tell myself 'this is garbage' and start over again. Quite an annoying cycle.


awww hun, you should keep everything you write even if you think its "garbage". most likely, it wont ever be garbage because you're always going to find ways to change up the story or add a character here or there. you know, kinda like you're your own boss kind of situation lol. what do you write about?
22201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/12

deejayvee wrote:

I meant I don't know anything about drawing and where to start. but I like the same things, I love complicated but intriguing stories with multiple characters. I've been watching "Game of Thrones" and I will be buying the books.

as for drawing tuebbedt I get is a circle and eyes :(


WHAT. Dear, i am a huge hooker when it comes to Game of Thrones. i got hooked on it like an addict to coke. im definitely in league with the dragons. and every now and then the starks.
2092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
I write poetry quite a bit and I have gained somewhat of a fanbase since i started letting people read some of my stuff. I def get more positive feedback than negative. If you wanna try me let me know. Im not shy about it any more.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.