First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Battle Arena!
Posted 9/10/12
This is it, you're seconds away from entering the place you signed yourself up for. This big arena that held inside other people waiting to kill you and send you back to the beginning, wanting to win the title of king or queen of Bataille. You step up the the large metal tube that will transform you into the person you made when you first signed up.

You place your hand on the panel right outside the tube and wait for it to identify you. After a second you step into the transporter and feel yourself pixelate, your clothes is changing, your weapon forming in your hand and the powers you chose building inside you. The arena is going to be bigger than anything you've ever realized and would have expected. Here it goes. You open your eyes and appear.

54396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
Oz walks into the arena. I wonder who I'm going to fight
14029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Canada,Montreal
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
manahel walking in the arena cant see anything
Posted 9/10/12 , edited 9/10/12


Appears in the arena and looks around, only seeing Oz and Manahel. "I think we're the first ones here...i didn't see many people when the transporters opened up...and we're still a team, right?" Gets a nervous look and gulps a little.
54396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 9/10/12


Hears loud roars start up are we fighting?
Posted 9/10/12
I don't know....*Takes out Scythe and backs away a little* How about we meet up where the crowd can't see us....then we'll find out what we should do..
54396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
OK sure oz runs to the spot where they can't see them with the.sniper in her hand.we should wait for the announcements
BATTLE MASTER
2976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhere with lo...
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
Xavior walks into the arena dragging his large sword around and looking for his first battle, he was determined to be the king...and to win the grand prize (Theres a prize right?....) "So who will be my first victim?" He whispers to himself, knowing the crowd could hear. He makes his way to around hearing the audience shouting his name as he continued to search.
54396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
Oz sees a strange person and the announcements appear oz Vs. Xavior oz looks at the arena and sees him she goes to the arena and says make this fun for me please
Posted 9/11/12
*sees that Oz has stepped up for the first battle and stays hidden in the shadows* Good luck Oz.....*she whispers to her team mate*
54396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
Oz turned around and gave her new friend a thumbs up
BATTLE MASTER
2976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhere with lo...
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
Xavior watches as a girl steps out, with much confidence, and walks into the arena where everyone can now see her, her face was on one big screen tv and his on the other as she spoke to him.

"Gladly" He answers with a cocky smile, raising his sword high in the air and recieving a roar from the crowd. A nano second went by and he sprinted towards her, swinging his heavy sword with all his might.
54396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
Oz stepped back and transformed her sword into a sniper getting ready for the sword hit to defend
BATTLE MASTER
2976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhere with lo...
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
His sword hits it hard and he takes a few steps back as she points the sniper at him. This isn't going to be easy... he thought to himself.
54396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
Sinon is hit pretty hard. Wow he's tough she takes her sniper out and shoots a big blast knocking out some of the. Arena sees it only hit his leg
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.