Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Battle Arena!
Posted 9/26/12
aria looks up... oops... guess shed fallen asleep... ohhhh * eaches to koyamis mind and sees whats happened so far* i knew oz was strong... but just how strong does she think she is? cuz shes probobly stronger....n aria turns and sees a plain like thing hoovering near by..." what the.......koyami did you see that?" she thinks
Player
15999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 9/26/12 , edited 9/26/12
Wow thats so cool!!! *thinks back to aria* yeah... I wonder what it is!
Posted 9/26/12
are you thinking about the torch dude or the hoover craft? aria says exasperatedly
Player
15999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 9/26/12
Both! Krillic was the first thought and the second was about the hover craft!
Posted 9/26/12
hmmmm... aria thinks ... hes kinda cute ... and very cool......she thinks ( i still think xavior is way cuter and cooler though) she adds privatly hoping that koyami didnt hear it... she probobly did though. aria blushes
Player
15999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 9/26/12
Koyami just laughs at arias thoughts not to make fun of them but continues laughing and happy tears form in her eyes
Player
49551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 9/26/12
Oz still uconsicues stays staring at the blade with fire and blank eyes not talking at all. She moves in letting her shoulder get cut and has him shocked her shoulder is burning and bloddy but she.moves in even closer and slashed him with her easy to move sword form the shoulder to the hip and than she moved the blade away to back away
Posted 9/26/12
ahhhhh! you ... heard thet? eeeeeeeee..... aria is dieing of embarrassment and is blushing like crazy
Player
15999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 9/26/12 , edited 9/26/12
Koyami yells NICE JOB OZ! even though no one can hear her amd continues laughing
Moderator
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/12
Krillic: Is that all you got? * pushes you to the ground gripping your arm with the sword in your hand* If you wont wake up ill just have to force you to come to your senses*grips your arm even harder* look at that blank expression on your face its pissing me off*cracks you arm*
Posted 9/26/12
hmmmm... aria is frusterated and then notices that oz is injured... aria funnels a stream od energy to oz's body... no one should die yet an internal voice tells her
Player
15999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 9/26/12 , edited 9/26/12
koyami hears the crack and laughs even harder then for fun, she throws a poison shiriken into oz's arm to call back her conciosness
Player
49551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 9/26/12
Oz starts to wake up *screaming * noticeing the damage she did she just looks *at all the cuts.she put on Krillics body did I do that? *Still freaking out over her arm she.asks him you didn't have to break it
Moderator
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/12
Krillic: i had to bring you back to reality, your not going to learn anything if you fight in a sleeping state, you dont even know how you got the burns do you?
Player
15999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 9/26/12
Koyami saw that oz didnt pull her shiriken out of her arm and laughs. Well this should surley get interest if she leaves it in this long!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.