First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply rp set up
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12
Ok this is easy you can be sameone or made up.

File just this part out by copy and past.

Username:
Name:
Pic:

Now to make up sameone do this.

Username:
Name:
Age:
Sex:
Race:
Powers:
Mate:
Bio:
Anything eles:
Pic:
Posted 9/12/12
Username: theneilo76
Name: patricj jane
Age: mid 30's
Sex: Male
Race: white
Powers: none
Mate: Angela Ruskin
Bio: after jane wife was killed by red john hand a nerves breakdown and checked himself in to a hosptial after trying to kill himself.
Anything eles:
Pic:
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

theneilo76 wrote:

Username: theneilo76
Name: patricj jane
Age: mid 30's
Sex: Male
Race: white
Powers: none
Mate: Angela Ruskin
Bio: after jane wife was killed by red john hand a nerves breakdown and checked himself in to a hosptial after trying to kill himself.
Anything eles:
Pic:


Appoved
Posted 9/12/12
thanks love smiles
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

theneilo76 wrote:

thanks love smiles


no problem smiles back
Posted 9/12/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:

thanks love smiles


no problem smiles back


want me to make a forum ?
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:

thanks love smiles


no problem smiles back


want me to make a forum ?


yes please would you and asks what type of form?
135736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12 , edited 9/12/12
Username:ReOkitaUchiha
Name:Meredith Grey
Pic:
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username:ReOkitaUchiha
Name:Meredith Grey
Pic:


appoved
135736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username:ReOkitaUchiha
Name:Meredith Grey
Pic:


appoved


Thanks mom so much.
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username:ReOkitaUchiha
Name:Meredith Grey
Pic:


appoved


Thanks mom so much.


no problem
Posted 9/12/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:

thanks love smiles


no problem smiles back


want me to make a forum ?


yes please would you and asks what type of form?


patient rooms and waiting room
135736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username:ReOkitaUchiha
Name:Meredith Grey
Pic:


appoved


Thanks mom so much.


no problem


I just set up a r.p place more will be added.
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:

thanks love smiles


no problem smiles back


want me to make a forum ?


yes please would you and asks what type of form?


patient rooms and waiting room


okay
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username:ReOkitaUchiha
Name:Meredith Grey
Pic:


appoved


Thanks mom so much.


no problem


I just set up a r.p place more will be added.

thank you
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.